[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /sanity/? Just got into nxt and super into the San

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: sanity.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
sanity.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
Who here /sanity/?
Just got into nxt and super into the Sanity faction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyin5g0c3XU
>>
The only real negative with them is that Nikki is probably better off with her old gimmick.

It's the best use of EY, Wolfe is great and has been needing a platform for a while and big Sawyer has always had potential.
>>
>>1998122
Slime Nikki
>>
I feel like i'm missing something here.
These dudes feel like a jobber version of the wyatts (so they're different how? haha)
>>
I'm /Nikki/ but she doesn't suit this gimmick
>>
>>1998197
It will probably help her stand out from every other girl in the roster which is pretty good.
>>
>>1997939
This looks interesting, are they similar to The Shield or what?
>>
>>1998214
They are closer to the Wyatts but instead of cultist hillbillies they are just crazy anti establishment.
>>
>>1997939
I want to put my dick in meth addict Nikki.
>>
>>1998197
Why didn't they use Mary Dobson
>>
File: MTM2NDM4MDA4NjU5MzIyNDYz.jpg (59KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
MTM2NDM4MDA4NjU5MzIyNDYz.jpg
59KB, 620x827px
>>1997939
Besides Eric Young, I don't know who any of these people are...
>>
>>1997939
literally who
>>
>>1998143
wyatts are swamp people
these guys are like anarchists who mosh
>>
>>1998869
She wasn't signed by this point.
>>
>>1998904
Is she signed now? They didn't debut that long ago.
>>
>>1998995
I expect they had a good idea of who they wanted in Sanity a little after Brooklyn. She was signed breifly after their first tapings along with Tommy End who also looks like he would fit right in with them.
>>
>>1998999
I actually thought Wolfe was Tommy End when they first turned up.
>>
>>1998143
Have you seen the Wyatts in the last couple years? If anything sanity could be a redo of sorts
>>
File: crazy.webm (3MB, 506x272px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.webm
3MB, 506x272px
>>
>>1999024
not him, op, but do you hafta think Sanity is a response to delete,decay,wyatt all these 3 man factions which are pretty popular.
>>
>>1998217
I got a meth head biker white supremacy vibe from them
Doesn't EY even have 88 on his outfit?
>>
>>1999077
But they're clearly anarcho-punks.
>>
>>1999148
Aren't punks just liberal faggots these days?
>>
>>1999160
there are plenty "alt right nu kkk" kinda people too tho
>>
>>1999160
I would I know what's going on in the outside world, I watch wrestling.
>>
>>1998995
>>1998999
From what I've seen on live shows, they've adapted Mary's gimmick to be more of the "nordic beserker" aesthetic than nikki's "lolimapsycho"
>>
>>1999297
Wait what? So Mary is now coming to the ring shouting "HUSS!"? I can dig it.
>>
The big retarded-looking guy in the back supposed to be intimidating?
>>
File: download.jpg (148KB, 1000x1596px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
148KB, 1000x1596px
>>1999317
She's been using pic related ring attire and coming out to viking metal. also has been reposting pictures people took of her ring debut with hashtags like #beserker.

I hope they'll really make her tv debut ring gear more norse/northern beserker inspired with fur and shit to really go all out in separating her gimmick from Nikki's.
>>
>>1999577
>>1999317
they've even let her keep the single contact lens and face paint.
>>
File: brrraaap.jpg (27KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
brrraaap.jpg
27KB, 600x450px
>>1999337
he looks like he is really proud of his fart
>>
>>1998882
Kind of the point, innit?

Nikki Cross is a Scottish import who's considered one of the best women's wrestlers in the world.

Axel Tischer is from the German promotion wXw.

Sawyer Fulton is a long-time WWE homegrown signed from college wrestling.
>>
>>1999581

You have to stop forcing it. It's getting really embarassing.
>>
File: IMG_5567.jpg (116KB, 310x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5567.jpg
116KB, 310x425px
>>1998999
Tommy End is their Leader.
He'll debut in some huge way at the Next Takeover.
(SaNiTY absolutely destroy the loser of the Joe-Nakamura feud, sending whoever it is to the Main Roster. End delivers the final blows)
Watch this space.
>>
>>1999714
The "T" in SAniTY is actually a cross.

>SaNiTY absolutely destroy the loser of the Joe-Nakamura feud, sending whoever it is to the Main Roster.

What despicable villains!
>>
>>1999714
op here, idk this dude but that would make a cool debut. looks the part for sure
>>
>>1999063
im kinda hard now for some reason?
>>
>>1999074
I don't think it was a response, heel groups are nothing new. We'd be speculating where the idea here came from. For all we know it was in response to Eric Young wanting to make it to the main roster knowing that he's not "aesthetically pleasing" enough to be a straightforward face and figured it could also give his locker room friends a gimmick to work with
>>
>>1998869
Scottish girls are infinitely scarier
>>
>>1999077
if this wasn't 2016 they would definitely be methed up bikers
>>
>>2000108
Yeah, remember all those meth gimmicks in the 80s?

18+
>>
>>2000099
I can confirm this.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.