[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that time wwe was so fucking awful vince literally had to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: VinceMoney.jpg (50KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
VinceMoney.jpg
50KB, 280x390px
>that time wwe was so fucking awful vince literally had to pay people to watch.

Might have to bring that shit back.
>>
wwe from the time that eddie guerrero died to when the rock returned was pure shit

some good ppvs here and there but the weekly product was garbage
>>
>>1997049
Not to mention he even fucked up giving money away and almost killed himself, the Vincetty
>>
was the audience a draw?
>>
>>1997049

Is this the only angle that drew negative dimes?
>>
File: 1479685063166.jpg (35KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1479685063166.jpg
35KB, 296x296px
>>1997049
I just rewatched this, I assumed it was a work but I'm unsure because Vince calls HHH "Paul".
>>
>>1997117
>but I'm unsure because Vince calls HHH "Paul"

I bet you thought Phil going "this is Phil Brooks talking to Paul Levesque" was a shoot too
>>
>>1997122
I skipped CM Punks promos because I skipped CM Punk's everything.

>has a finisher called Go to Sleep
>I was already asleep
>>
What year was this again? 2008?
>>
>>1997055
The Jericho/HBK feud was during that time was it not? I think that was the only thing worthy of note at that point.
>>
>>1997183
This feud is so overrated holy shit. It didn't draw a dime and it wasn't even that great. It has to be one of the most overrated things of all time
>>
>>1997173
June 23 2008
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.