[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Gaytch force himself into two more WrestleMania main events

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: hhh.jpg (137KB, 641x468px) Image search: [Google]
hhh.jpg
137KB, 641x468px
Will Gaytch force himself into two more WrestleMania main events to break Hogan's record?
>>
>>1996486
Yes, he has probably been planning it since WM18 when he took the main event from Hogan, too bad it backfired on him
>>
He was already WWE champion earlier this year so anything can happen.
>>
>>1996488
Just watched that Mania and the crowd was still alive for that main event, the pop when HHH won was a 7/10 which surprised me
>>
>>1996496
yes the title change got a pop but it would have gotten a much better reaction if they just switched the matches, it was actually a decent match but very forgettable because it went last. just like the wm25 match vs orton

then he dropped the title to Hogan at the next PPV kek
>>
>>1996496
wasn't that mania after he had come back from his injury and won the rumble? Probably the biggest pop he has ever received
>>
>>1996496
Jericho was the problem, he was never a top level guy

Austin vs HHH would have made more sense
>>
>>1996501
>Jericho was the problem

he never had a chance

the PPV before 18 he tapped to a boston crab and got pinned by Austin 30 seconds apart and only won because the nWo interfered
then the actual feud was HHH vs Stephanie. In fact for the go home show, a dog was featured more than Jericho. He was somehow the fourth wheel behind HHH, Stephanie, and a dog
>>
>>1996486
>will one of the top four draws of all time """""force"""""""" his way into a main event
be fucking happy Haitch still wrestles to pop the buyrate
>>
>>1996486
2000-02 HHH had a top 3 chest in wrestling history, you just knew he always went apeshit on the flies in the gym.
>>
>>1996501
Jericho is like the most over guy on RAW right now, and back then he had his youth and the same mic skills as today. They never pushed him high enough to be a #1 guy.
>>
>>1996508
steve austin
the rock
hulk hogan
john cena

who is triple h a bigger draw than

keep in mind that john cena was in the main event for four of the top five most bought WMs of all time and triple h has been in zero
>>
>>1996512
Drawing power is

Austin > Rock > Triple H > Hogan > Nash + Hall > Cena
>>
>>1996515
>Triple H > Hogan

here is your second (You), no more though
>>
>>1996516
Anyone could have drawn in the fucking 80s when people thought it was real and Andre the Giant was your opponent.

HHH outdrew Hogan in the attitude era, I.E. the era that matters,
>>
>>1996512
Cena drew more fans AWAY during his 11 year more than any top babyface in history and that's literally a fact
>>
>>1996519
>dreaming
>>
>>1996520
factually wrong if you look at the ratings, mid 2005-early 2008 ratings were up from mid 2002-early 2005. Nobody has ever had that kind of longevity besides Hogan who also was turned on near the end of his run, he did his job the first few years then was overexposed

you can't be in four of the top 5 most bought WMs due to dumb luck.
>>
>>1996511
Goldberg is way more over
>>
>>1996526
>you can't be in four of the top 5 most bought WMs due to dumb luck

Rock finally coming back to WWE was the draw in those Manias, nobody tuned in for corny Cena.
>>
>>1996539
If this was true then Survivor Series 2011 would have done huge buys instead of barely a 30k increase from the previous year

>Miz and R-Truth killed the draw

Doesn't matter, if it was all Rock like you say then it should have done huge numbers. In Rocks first promo back he was talking about Cena, Rock vs Cena was the draw
>>
>>1996501
Austin and HHH ended their shit in that great 3 Stages of Hell Match. It was perfect. Back when they knew when a feud needed to end instead of giving us the same match a gorillion times.
>>
>>1996543
the original plan was a heel Austin vs face HHH at 18 but then HHH got injured before they could break up the Power Trip
>>
>>1996545
I want to cross universes to the one where HHH was around for the Invasion.

Want to know how different it would have been.
>>
>>1996546
he probably would have been in the Angle role complete with him costing the alliance team the match like Angle did and it would set it up. I have no idea how they could have drawn that out until mania though
>>
>>1996503
Also, during this time every feud haitch had included his rival wrestling at 10% to protect hhh shitty ring work. Jericho did nothing but punches, kicks and rest holds.
>>
He already has been trying to plan the one with Rock for eons, I wonder who tbe second one will be with.
>>
>>1997654
Batista in a career vs career march
>>
Ive legit been a trips mark since i was a wee lad. I hope i see him break hulketty's record
>>
>>1998265
>See trips as a wee lad
>Age confirmed to be under 18

Just die already
>>
>>1998797
trips has been in the WWE since 1995
>>
I hate Trips as much as the next guy but the guy still looks like a million bucks. He deserves every main event he gets.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.