[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-WWE wrestler Ashley Massaro claims she was sexually assaulted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 65445.jpg (22KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
65445.jpg
22KB, 456x352px
Ex-WWE wrestler Ashley Massaro claims she was sexually assaulted in ’06 at a U.S. military base that WWE sent her to visit … and in new docs filed, she says the company convinced her to keep it quiet.

Massaro filed documents this week to join the head-injury lawsuit that now includes over 50 former WWE employees, and in it mentioned a horrible incident in Kuwait as proof of their negligence.

Ashley claims the assault happened while she was in the Middle East on a WWE sanctioned trip with Maria Kanellis, Jimmy Hart and Ron Simmons. This was not for Tribute to the Troops.

According to the docs, “Upon her return to the United States, she was seen by Dr. Rios who interviewed her about the incident. Dr. Rios reported the incident to WWE executives who soon thereafter met with Massaro to apologize for their negligence but persuaded her that it would be best not to report it to appropriate authorities.”

The lawyer adds, “This incredible situation derives from the WWE’s employment misclassification scheme wherein the WWE (deems itself) neither responsible for Massaro’s safety (despite being on a WWE tour in the Middle East) nor does the WWE deem itself responsible to report or collect data about incidents such as this. The WWE in order to protect its public image and insulate itself from paying for its injured workers prefers to remain silent.”

Before leaving for Kuwait, Massaro gave a now heartbreaking statement to WWE’s website. “Anything can happen going over to the Middle East, but my company takes care of me, and I trust them. I have full faith that I will come back exactly the way I left, if not a little bit better in the heart.”

Cash grab by a used up slut or does she have a case?
>>
skaaank
>>
>>1992279
if she mentioned it to a doctor and then he passed it on there will be a papertrail.

I think she has a stronger case than many of the people in the class action lawsuit, which is a shame as I think it's tried as one case, isn't it?
>>
>>1992281
Yeah, I believe it's tried as one, and if they get cash it gets split between every one suing the wwe. She'd probably have a better case going it alone, but seems like she's also in need for money and probably can't afford a lawyer.
>>
So what does this mean? Someone grabbed her tits?
>>
>>1992684
Probably got Ahmed'd
>>
File: boba.jpg (87KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
boba.jpg
87KB, 1000x1000px
>>1992279
>backwards hat and tits
Vince learned from Pat to turn a blind eye to all rape
>>
>>1992279
where's the screenshot from a few years ago of the fake steph tweeting an invite to raw, and she was so desperate to take it
>>
She is a whore and worked as a prostitute. bitch is just looking for some more drug money
>>
>>1992279
Every soldier in the base ran a train on her? Do ya think she was covered in a pool of cum by the end of it?
>>
>>1992285
Sad.

I wish her well, but I think that the class action suit will be viewed as spurious as people wrestled dangerous on the indies but want to sue the guy with deep pockets.

Seems like hers is a legitimate grievance and really shouldn't have been ignored, shame.
>>
>>1992279
American soldiers are absolute scum, and every non-American knows that.
>>
>>1992279
She post on Reddit looking for older guys to fuck her 15 year old daughter.
>>
>>1992749
Muh dick
>>
>>1992903
if you keep memeing this do you think it will come true? at least post the thread from plebbit if you're going to claim shit like this
>>
>>1992744
This. I want to see that please
>>
File: géniebouchard16022.jpg (162KB, 983x1199px) Image search: [Google]
géniebouchard16022.jpg
162KB, 983x1199px
>>1992836
>American soldiers are absolute scum, and every non-American knows that.

Oh oui Bubba, tout le monde le sait...
>>
>>1992279
Fucking Foley at it again.
>>
>>1994506
kek
>>
>>1992836

Examples please
>>
literally who?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.