[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Many of you seem to think that only 5 people post here and t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

Many of you seem to think that only 5 people post here and that they talk to themselves all day. I want to put this to the test and see if this is true or if it's just a meme.

Please take a few seconds to vote in this poll so we can see just how many people browse this board.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11719071
>>
>>1990531
You do realize people can rig strawpoll easily right?
>>
>please vote on this easily rigged poll
>>
>>1990531
You should do it on monday desu
>>
>>1990536
>>1990543
>being so autistic that you rig a poll on a Malaysian kite flying forum

I have a little bit of faith in you people
>>
>>1990554
You poor, naive soul.
>>
Based Roman working the smarks
>>
>>1990531
Vote
Reset IP
Clear Cookies
Repeat
>>
Based Big Votes Roman
>>
>>1990531
bumpy
>>
>Deanmark creates thread after being exposed
>deletes his thread about the board moving slow after the "illusion of memes" was pasted

Reminder he creates threads and argues with himself to spout memes and convince lurkers that they're really be

>Kevin Nash
>Shower, hit the weights, get a clue
>Seething
>pinhead
>holy fucking yum
>they should get slimed
>Have Sex

When you see it, don't participate. He will argue and talk to himself
>>
>>1990554
>I have a little bit of faith in you people
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>1990642
18+
>>
>>1991192
Hi Carter
>>
>>1990554
I guess the misanthropy hasn't kicked in yet anon.
>>
Wow so there's at least 73 of us and the front page still looks like 1 person is posting everything. I'm fucking tired of seeing "what did he/she mean by this?" Jfc it's not even funny as a meme, how can you post the same shit day in day out

I want to help you anon, clearly you need it
>>
>>1991643
>I want to help you anon, clearly you need it

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1991649
OK well it was kind of funny this time but that's all I'm giving you
>>
Poll confirms that Roman is /ourguy/
>>
>>1992083
Yeah no shit, there are only one or two people that don't like Roman Reigns and one of them is a notorious samefagger and cross website poster who probably samefagged this strawpoll a bunch too
>>
>>1990531
Theres actually a more accurage way of doing this. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page or literally just above the OP to the right you see what is currently.

19/ 0 / 17 / 1

The 17 denotes 17 individual posters.
>>
>>1992160
Are you fucking new? Deancuck is capable of 30 unique IPs. He even poorly mimicked the easter spammer
>>
>>1992160
Some people actually are still decent and adhere to the board culture of lurking before posting
>>
>>1992179
The guy who makes those, makes it for you lurkers in hopes you get the illusion that it's a real meme used here. Just remember this board is one guy most of the time
>>
>>1990531
good job with this poll idea, me.
>>
>>1992184
Why the fuck do they delete my post?

Fuck YOU mod
>>
>Carter is 130 different people

Makes you think
>>
>66 times FedoRamen had to reset his router to vote for Reigns
Sad!
>>
>>1992548
>can't accept the fact that Roman is over as fuck

Sad!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.