[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the winner of the Rumble get to choose which champion he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: royal-rumble-logo.jpg (19KB, 480x234px) Image search: [Google]
royal-rumble-logo.jpg
19KB, 480x234px
Does the winner of the Rumble get to choose which champion he takes on this year? I was thinking they might want to give Goldberg the Universal title to add prestige to it but at the same time AJ would probably put on a better match than fatty Owens.
>>
>>1989917
owens won't be champ by WM, they're going to put the belt on the big dog
>>
>>1989917
>Does the winner of the Rumble get to choose which champion he takes on this year?
no, the writers do

In kayfabe he does
>>
>>1989917
i hope nia jax wins it
>>
>>1989917
No, they'll have a SmackDown Royal Rumble and a Raw one
>>
>>1989942
i hope she gets slimed
>>
There is not enough 30 men on Raw or Smackdown to have separate Rumbles.

Fatso will never main event Wrestlemania so its obvious that AJ Styles will main event against someone, probably Deanetty since Johnny is penciled against the Undertaker.

The Galactic Championship has a high chance of changing from this post until the Rumble since there's Balor waiting on the wings and they can easily plug in Jasethy or Based Big Dog for instant main eventers. Either way, the Galactic Title won't main event in Florida over the actual company title and even if Jasethy or Based Big Dog wins it they are merely transitional champs for the potato twink.

Since Based Big Dog just main evented Wrestlemania two years in a row and had won 3 WWE titles he won't sniff the main event until after MITB 2017 where he'll lose anyway even if he does wins it since faces like him don't really win briefcase championships.

>WWEWHC
AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose
AJ Styles vs. John Cena
The only other main eventer Smackdownies have is Randy Orton, unless they swerve the world by making Bray Wyatt win the Rumble

>Galactic Title
Fatso vs. Finn Balor
Fatso vs. Sami Zayn

Goldberg vs. Brock

John Cena vs. Undertaker

>IC
Miz has no shortage of opponents here, he can feud with Orton/Corbin/Harper/Kalisto/etc.

>US
Based Big Dog vs. Braun Strowman
Like Miz, Based Big Dog will have no shortage of opponents and they can throw in the rest of Raw's roster who won't be part of the Tag Team memery

>Real Tag Team Title
New Gay will drop it at the Rumble to either The Club so they could drop the titles to Enzo and Cass or E&C wins it from the New Gay

>Fake Tag Team Title
Who cares lol
>>
>>1989946
that too
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.