[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Bullet Club, why do smarks love it so much? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: bullet-club-logo[1].jpg (82KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
bullet-club-logo[1].jpg
82KB, 650x366px
Redpill me on Bullet Club, why do smarks love it so much? It seems like a really cheap imitation of nWo and DX from 90s.
>>
>>1989593
They cut cheap heat promos which got them over as heels in Nippon.
It got much better when AJ came around as he lent name-value.
It sells merch.
>>
i liked them cause they were a few cool dudes who drank beer and wrecked shit in japan.

dont care about them without machine gun and gallows tbqh.
>>
No one cares about them anymore
>>
I don't watch wrestling outside of wwe, so i don't have an opinion about it
>>
>>1989613
Thank you for your contribution
>>
>>1989593
I'm pretty sure the large majority of people who like them only do so because 1) they have a cool t-shirt and 2) they wrestle in superior japanese Shin Nihon Puroresu ohaiyo gozaimasu
They've stuck around as long as they have despite the group being 99% absolute shit because they've always had a smark darling as the frontman - Devitt, Styles, Omega
>>
File: ta8WR0Y.jpg (62KB, 960x681px) Image search: [Google]
ta8WR0Y.jpg
62KB, 960x681px
>>1989593
But did nwo and dx scores chicks like these?
>>
>>1989653
Too bad Finn wouldn't touch them
>>
>>1989613
This
>>
>>1989653
>hes shorter than them

they probably laughed at him and called him queer
>>
>>1989663
he's behind them and they have 4 inch heels on

he's a smidgen taller
>>
I genuinely fucking hate young cucks, I don't even care about getting worked at this point
>>
>>1989665
No, I"m sorry. He's clearly not even close. They're also not standing upright like he is, they're bent over and STILL taller than him.
>>
I honestly only care about the elite now that "the club" members are gone. Adam cole is entertaining and i think he's in BC now but im not sure. I only vaguely keep up with nip wrestling. too many american indie promos to follow as it is and at least i understand wht they're saying
>>
>>1989653
>when your hired side-pieces are taller than you

How can one man be so JUST?
>>
>>1989653
anyone notice he's also wearing heels? fucking kek
>>
>>1989676
>elite
>licking the young cucks
Omega and Cole are based, but the Jackson brothers can fuck off, 2nd worst part of Bullet Club after Fale
>>
>not liking hbclones
you dont like to have fun, do you?
>>
>>1989671

Mate are you fucking stupid

He's 5'9- 5'10, those bitches are wearing heels bigger than your dick and they are standing infront of him so they look taller. also he's not even standing up straight. They're 5'6-5'7 at the most without heels.

Not to mention the 4 inch ponytails
>>
>>1989593
It's a cool concept for a stable. But since Anderson, Styles and Gallows left, it's rubbish. The only good thing about them is Kenny Omega.
>>
>>1989713
They don't actually wrestle much like him.

>>1989715
t. Prince Reditt
>>
Cool, but stale nowadays.
>>
>>1989594
Bullshit. 2013 Bullet Club was their peak. Devitt's character was fantastic back then. They were legit heels instead of cool heels that pandered to American internet fans. Even when the pandering levels went up, they were still pretty good with AJ, but it really went downhill once he lost the belt for the last time.
>>
>>1989712
I'll never understand the hatred towards the bucks of youth.
>>
>>1989738
>swearing foreign man who doesn't swear as charismatically as his bald friends is fantastic

Acquire some of the intercourse
>>
>>1989721
>They don't actually wrestle much like him.
Yeah, some of them are better

>t. Prince Reditt
>Dismissing facts with "RUH-REBBIT"
Gain height
>>
>>1989741
t. Ribblitor
>>
>>1989593
nWo but really good in the ring. Then it got bloated and the good guys went to WWE.

Good: The Bucks, Omega, Cole (AJ, Devitt, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows)

Bad: Yujiro, Fale, Tanga Roa, Chase Owens, BONE SOLDIER

Tama Tonga is good but is stuck tagging with his brother and Adam Page is only in it because ROH wanted it for storylines. He doesn't fit in and can't get over in Japan whatsoever.
>>
It was good when it was Devitt and his crew, then the stupid shit with Jeff Jarrett happened.

Honestly, it was already a bit silly when it was AJ Styles coming in as the substitute and now it's even sillier with literally none of the original members other than fucking Bad Luck Fale and Tama Tonga in there.

Kenny Omega is great and should be on his own. The Bullet Club just serve as filler now to fill the tag team matches.
>>
>>1989747
fale is cool when he just stands around being huge
>>
>>1989595
This. They were the heart and soul of the Biz Cliz.
>>
>>1989663
>they probably laughed at him and called him queer
He would have laughed back and nodded his head..
>>
File: poldora.jpg (57KB, 661x885px) Image search: [Google]
poldora.jpg
57KB, 661x885px
>It was good when it was Devitt and his crew, then the stupid shit with Jeff Jarrett happened.
>Honestly, it was already a bit silly when it was AJ Styles coming in as the substitute and now it's even sillier with literally none of the original members other than fucking Bad Luck Fale and Tama Tonga in there.
>Kenny Omega is great and should be on his own. The Bullet Club just serve as filler now to fill the tag team matches.
>>
>>1989778
18+
>>
>>1989739
They openly pander to internet smarks/Meltzer to an almost desperate degree and can't sell for shit, pretty easy to see why someone would hate them
>>
File: neckbeard atheist.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard atheist.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>This. They were the heart and soul of the Biz Cliz.
>>
File: 1461348018529.jpg (460KB, 734x760px) Image search: [Google]
1461348018529.jpg
460KB, 734x760px
>>1989799
>tfw I actually agree with everything in that image except being an atheist.
>>
File: nice dragon.jpg (40KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
nice dragon.jpg
40KB, 640x423px
>>1989806
>>
Do you think they're planning an eventual face turn for Omega? He has a moveset, look and mic presence that could make him really over with the japanese crowds, that and his fluent japanese. I dig his current heel incarnation, but at the same time it's also clear that he's nearly carrying all of Bullet Club. He could be a big star on his own, but that would also pretty much kill what is left of Bullet Club
>>
because Karl Anderson is based
>>
>>1989936
Not in wwe he isnt
>>
>>1989593
thats why its awesome.
not now though
>>
I dont' watch ROH so don't really know them
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.