[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a more biased person in the business today. Protip:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: l0jPJOI[1].jpg (76KB, 598x398px) Image search: [Google]
l0jPJOI[1].jpg
76KB, 598x398px
Name a more biased person in the business today.

Protip: You can't
>>
>>1989137
wade keller is bretty cool, without the fake insider schtick moneymeltz does
>>
>>1989137
DELETE
>>
>>1989137
you misspelled BASED
>>
File: 1387564329159.jpg (256KB, 604x527px) Image search: [Google]
1387564329159.jpg
256KB, 604x527px
>he's biased because he likes Roman Reigns and dislikes fat smarks booing him
>>
>>1989220
Alvarez is the one who likes Roman. Meltzer is too autistic to like anything non-japanese that isn't Ric Flair
>>
>>1989223
Are you tone deaf? Alvarez is the fat typical smark that hates Roman and Braun and all the big guys. He's a joke that can't form his own opinion
>>
>>1989137
Jim Cucknette
>>
>>1989228
>Implying
Alvarez is skinny as fuck and he claimed that the whole arena was cheering for Roman when he beat Triple H at Wrestlemania 32. He also said recently that he's really liking Braun Strowman
>>
>>1989233
Him saying the arena was cheering for Roman isn't his opinion, it was a fact because he was there. He is always shitting on Roman for no reason and Dave is always correcting him saying he's wrong or that it's not Roman's fault, etc etc. Alvarez loves TJP and indie manlets that's all that needs to be said
>>
>>1989137
Vincent Kennedy McMahon
>>
>>1989220
>>1989223
>>1989228
I legit have no idea what you two are talking about. Both of them have the exact same opinion on Roman: He's not over because his booking sucks and they should turn him heel.

Which is basically the only reasonable, sane opinion to have on Roman at this point.
>>
yknow
>>
*COUGH*
>>
He's the most reliable rumor reporter if that means anything.

As far as F4W personalities, he's the fucking worst. I skip WOR now because of his boring nonsensical rambling.

People who care about his match ratings are sheep who cant form their own opinions and take another autistic's opinion as gospel.

And then you have people like the bucks doing this weird treating Meltzer like a god shit. I assumed it was ironic at first and then you see them framing his newsletter where he liked their match. Fucking whatever.
>>
BASED BIG DICK DAVE "niggers and marks? same shit" MELTZER
>>
File: Father & Sons.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Father & Sons.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
>muh fave didn't get a 5-star match

>>1989223
>Meltzer is too autistic to like anything non-japanese

He seems proud of his kids.
>>
Meltzer, Hart, and Punk are all faggots who made a living from pro-wrestling but act like they hate it.
>>
>>1989321
>act like they hate pro wrestling
>Meltzer

u fucking wot?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.