[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board so slow moving? I always felt like there would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 17

File: sabletits.jpg (53KB, 600x871px) Image search: [Google]
sabletits.jpg
53KB, 600x871px
Why is this board so slow moving?

I always felt like there would be more wrestling fans on 4chan.

Honestly i think /woo/ killed the market and ruined the business of pro wrestling image boards.
>>
There were, then Deancuck chased them off. Now it's 25-30 people shitposting the same stale memes every single day.
>>
>>1989042
No one wanted to come here because of Carter and 2coldSteveO.
>>
>>1989050
Who is Carter?
>>
>>1989067
We are
>>
>>1989067
He is a guy that posts here. Most threads here before /wwe/ was forced here were entirely made up of him and his other trips where he would have conversations with himself
>>
>>1989050
Is one of those the drooling retard that adds ethy to everyones name
>>
>>1989108
>ethy

Nice to see you post here Jasethy, that one is just for you. It's usually "etty"
>>
>>1989042
Wasnt 420 chan the big wrestle spot? Now its squaredcircle and woo
>>
File: 1473662096153.jpg (37KB, 700x665px) Image search: [Google]
1473662096153.jpg
37KB, 700x665px
>>1989108

>ethy
>>
>>1989067
At this point I don't even think Carter was ever real, he might have just been the /asp/ version of Kek, except that we don't like him.
>>
>>1989114
>Wasn't
Ya dun goof. Even antistreaming people go to wooo to do their job
>>
Deancuck and his obnoxious and relentless autism killed this board, not OG carter
>>
File: 1475544194980.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1475544194980.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
For the first time in a long time I'm not turned on by that pic. It's... old.
>>
>>1989047
There are people like me who rarely post and just watch you guys talk about drawing dimes all the time
>>
>>1989042
This board is bad. Everyone knows it. There ARE more wrestling fans on 4chan, but you can't discuss anything not WWE here and all the WWE discussion is the same handful of memes posted by the same 10 people. Why would anyone want to post here?
>>
>>1989317

Because it's funny.
>>
Too much shitposting. Discourages actual discussion. Try to make a point and it's just shitpost memes people respond with. So most people don't post, it's just the same few memers circlejerking
>>
/asp/ isn't a draw brother its an outlaw fed jack
>>
File: 1476653904789.gif (819KB, 320x175px) Image search: [Google]
1476653904789.gif
819KB, 320x175px
>>1989333
T..t..trips of truth?
>>
>>1989324
If you think the entire board being the same five jokes over and over is funny, then by all means, I guess, but it shouldn't shock anyone that traffic is shit due to it
>>
I think people that actually want to discuss wrastling are getting put off by people who do nothing but sit there typing "hit the weights, grow height, take a shower, get a clue" or whatever the meme is, in reply to basically everything.

You can't say fuck all on here without some cunt replying in a meme of some form.
>>
>>1989360

but then you just hit him with some seething or an 18+ rebuttal.
>>
File: I Don't Think (You) Get IT.gif (2MB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
I Don't Think (You) Get IT.gif
2MB, 500x385px
>>1989042
>Wrestling ratings are dying.
>/asp/ posts are dying.
Coincidence, I think not.
>>
The board is bad because there is nothing to talk about.

Everyone here is either too self-conscious to voice respect for anything anyone does, or is too young to realise that by taking wrasslin' serious, they just look like idiots in current year.

There's only so many times you can mark out over that gif of Curt Hennig saving Jericho from a broken neck or Taeler Hendrix's massive cleavage. If WWE got better, this board would get better. Pointing out WHY the current offering is weak is hardly a point of discussion any more.
>>
>>1989391
There's more to wrestling than just WWE.
>>
>>1989333
>/asp/ was an outlaw board all along
THE SWERVES MAGGLE
>>
File: Vince-Happy-600x250.jpg (26KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-Happy-600x250.jpg
26KB, 600x250px
>>1989399
Hah hah!
Sure there is, pal!
>>
>>1989399
If you try to talk about any other promotion you get spammed with wacky hat pictures and ">outlaw wrestling".
>>
File: 1.jpg (32KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32KB, 550x404px
>If you try to talk about any other promotion you get spammed with wacky hat pictures and ">outlaw wrestling".
>>
>>1989419
Which also happened on /sp/. I can't even pretend that things were better on /sp/ because 4chan wrestling community has literally always been awful
And now people wonder why /asp/ is so slow and why the community is so tiny and can't seem to figure out it's because anyone who doesn't care about shitposting or waifus was systematically driven out over time. Wanna know why /asp/ is slow and shitty? Short answer: because the posters made it this way
I wish Hiro hadn't been suck a fucking idiot and had kept wrestling threads on /sp/. At least then /asp/, which was a pretty decent and interesting board, wouldn't have gotten fucking annihilated
>>
Because /asp/ is a shit board and carter ran off all the based 100+ /wwe/ regulars with his reddit wewtist autism
>>
I've been here for years and people used to make genuine jokes that I actually got a good laugh from and somewhat serious discussion and whatnot

What the fuck happened, you niggas let the quality drastically drop with your "please have sex" , "+18" , or "outlaw wrestling" memes

I thought you guys were cool , I see you've gone faggot on me
>>
Deanmark/carter pissed most of the posters away, then for awhile he made literally 99% of the threads, then he left.
>>
>>1989452
Lynch yourself
>>
>>1989452
SEETHING
>>
>>1989114
woo is 420chan

I'd probably migrate there myself if the layout wasnt so fucking atrocious. This place is a cancer.
>>
This place is like wcw at its lowest low.
Its the only comparable comparison.
All of the good posters left because this place doesnt encourage actual discussion. Just shit posting.
>>
I personally thought this was the best wrestling discussion board. I only watch PPVs so I'm a casual fan. When I discuss wrestling, I'm never serious.

Frankly, I love the outright shit posting, wrestlefu, brand war threads, and the ironic love of the large canine. I believe this is the only place where there is a weird aura of us acting like the "WWE Universe". This board has the perfect mix of mark, smark, and anti-smark that I can't find anywhere else on the Web. wooo is ugly af and r/SC is too formal for my tastes.

Funny enough, the only thing I took to heart from this board was "hit the weights" and "get a clue" lol.
>>
>>1989724
It's totally fine for people to consider /asp/ the place they like the most but they shouldn't ever fool themselves into thinking that it's good
>>
>>1989042
Is it slow moving? I thought we were almost as popular as /ck/
>>
>>1989360
This is how I feel.

Where can I go that's better?
>>
>>1989360
This. The shitposting and memes are just irritating after a while and it makes you not want to discuss anything because the board is probably just going to shit on it. For example if you try to discuss any women's match in a capacity other than how you jacked off to it, all of the sexually frustrated losers on here fly into a fit of autistic rage and start shitposting.

People here try so hard to be edgy and different that it makes discussing the handful of things WWE is doing right neigh-impossible.
>>
>>1989452
Have sex pinhead
>>
>>1989042
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>1989915
get a clue, pinhead
>>
File: 420.jpg (90KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
90KB, 500x458px
>>1989042
Cuz everybody else posts on 420chans vastly superior /wooo/ instead.

Come on over and enjoy real wrestling discussion such as in our "Women's Wrestling General" thread!
>>
/asp/ died when BLWG left
>>
>>1989042
I want to see her get slimed
>>
>>1989360
SEETHING
>>
There was a time where this board was used as a wrestling image board by other 4chan members but one newfag kept spamming, false reporting.

He used to use Dean Ambrose related tripcodes, has a dynamic IP address and samefags like crazy - even argues with himself to spout his crappy memes.
>kevin nash phrase to CM Punk
>get a clue
>pinhead
>seething
>holy yum
>bridgette fucking
>slime
>stale and useless /sp/wwe shit like "have sex"

His intention is to give people the illusion that people are using it on /asp/ He also hopes and prays that other boards lurk here and have the impression that these are memes.

To answer OP question, when we see those memes we stop participating because it's "Deanmark"
>>
>>1990342

Lesnar's shoot wife
>>
>>1990423
Fucking this.
>>
based deangod still working these nerds
>>
>>1990342
Reach the age of consent at a more efficient rate
>>
>>1990423
This should become copypasta as it sums up the board
>>
>>1990423
kys carter
>>
>>1989360
Have sex
>>
>>1989067
Carter is a meme
>>
>>1990423
He also uses Fedoramen
>>
File: IMG_0485.gif (731KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0485.gif
731KB, 200x200px
The problem with this board is not Carter, FedoraMan, 2coldSteveO, k-DOT, and the other rest of faggots that I think they're all the same.

The problem here is that every single user of this board is a troll. Abundant trolling, shitposting, memeing, off-topic conversations, and many more has brought /asp/ down hill. Everyone here is an enemy, every time I post here I feel like this is a "free-for-all" every one attacks everyone, there's no friends, everyone on their own. Every single user on this board is a bully, if we didn't act like like fucking kids, I think this board would be amazing.

/wooo/ fucking sucks, it's a board with sandy vagina people.
/r/squared circle is just freaking gay
/asp/ is full of trolls memeing shitposters.

Come on, /asp/ let's make /asp/ great again! Let's all work together and end the abundant shit posting, let's engage in a real conversation about wrestling and not attack each other because we have different opinions.
>>
>>1991654
Anon it would take a herculean effort to get everyone to work together and get on the same page. Even the non-wrestling posters on this board are also hostile. You'd need a mediator to pull this off at this point.
>>
File: 1478470214844.jpg (48KB, 450x331px) Image search: [Google]
1478470214844.jpg
48KB, 450x331px
>>1991654
>let's engage in a real conversation about wrestling
>>
See my point?
>>>>>1991688
>>
>>1991679
I don't think it'll ever happen. I think I'm the oldest person in this board. I'm 32 years old, everyone else here is bellow 20, a bunch of high school still living in their parents' basement obese sexually frustrated neckbeards.
>>
>>1989067
We are Carter
>>
>>1991727
im sorry but in 2016 what """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""real discussion""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" about wrestling can you have that doesnt sound retarded the business is dying and all there is left to do is fucking make fun of it
>>
File: 1440860376131.jpg (38KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1440860376131.jpg
38KB, 500x479px
>>1991654
> Come on, /asp/ let's make /asp/ great again!
Holy shit the cringe
>>
>>1991654
>k-DOT
Who the fuck is that? Carter 2.0?
>>
File: IMG_0695.jpg (65KB, 452x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0695.jpg
65KB, 452x455px
>>1991755
K-DOT is Blissboi samefaggin
>>
>>1991749
You know there's more than WWE right
>>
File: 1477766829497.jpg (539KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477766829497.jpg
539KB, 1024x1024px
>>1989042
I just imagined wrestling really is that small of a world. It and most sports are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things which really brings watching it to question. I need something to watch in the background and other television requires actually paying attention.
>>
File: flair jacket.jpg (44KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
flair jacket.jpg
44KB, 640x636px
>>1989042
because everyone turns EVERY post into some whiny bitchfest and overuse some of these terms:
(insert name)etty
Cuck
Austist
Have sex
Deancuck
"Never drew a dime"
"Did they..."
"What did he/she mean by...."
Based
>>
File: IMG_0910.jpg (19KB, 237x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.jpg
19KB, 237x316px
>>1991755
k-dot isn't what Kendrick Lamar used to be called prior his "Section 8.0." Album in 2011?
>>
>>1989429
Actually, as an OG /sp/ poster from before there was even a /wwe/ general, I can assure you things were A LOT better on sp.
As shocking as this might sound, back then if you posted something, a comment, a joke, a shitpost, a rant about anything, people replied non-austically. Anyone who tried to force memes the way 99% of the posts on this board do (ie. 18+, have sex, clue, weights) would be ridiculed and bullied and laughed at for their mental health issues, the way it should be.
/wwe/ general was self preserved from the inside, similar to the eternal Arsenal thread, /hoc/ or /bet/. People had self restraint to not ruin a good thing, casuals got answers and help for finding streams and getting updated on news, the in-jokes didn't scream cringe like here. The only downies back then were Blissfag and Bretfag, and they were easy to ignore. There was even the group camaraderie of laughing at paedospammer failing every few weeks.
/AustisticShitPosters/ is basically pointless bait threads and the same several posters coming into each of them and having the same argument with the same replies and same outcome 7 days a week. Actual genuine mental instability.
The only time this changes is during gamethreads as the quickened pace and flood of casuals results in the austistic bait getting ignored.

The move here was a huge mistake.
>>
I like Dean Ambrose and think he is a solid part of smackdown live.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.