[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.inquisitr.com/3735251/c m-punk-im-pretty-conf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: JUSTfuckmypunkup.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTfuckmypunkup.png
1MB, 1200x675px
>http://www.inquisitr.com/3735251/cm-punk-im-pretty-confident-that-my-next-fight-will-be-in-the-ufc/

>still waiting on that call from Dana
>>
why can't he just fuck off already
>>
He might get a spot in the prelims if he's lucky. No way they're going to put him in a featured spot again.
>>
>>1986757
He'll be on UFC, guaranteed.

He's going to get admission by watching AJ get passed around in the locker room while he watches through the slits of a locker in his chastity belt.
>>
File: whatdidmickeymeanbythis.png (921KB, 1047x666px) Image search: [Google]
whatdidmickeymeanbythis.png
921KB, 1047x666px
>>1986838
MICKEY IS A HOMO WHO KISSES HIS FUCKING DAD
>>
>>1986854
At least Mickey's dad loves him.
>>
>>1986854
Ok.
Seriously
Is this something that italians and irish only do.
Because i know plenty of people who'll kiss their dads on the lips.

I dont see a problem with it, its not like you're making out with your dad, you give a half a sec hi and bye kiss.

Whatever man i did this for 27 years of my life and it wasnt until titus o niel kissed his son on the lips that everyone made a big deal about.

Imagine being that homophobic.

Friendly reminder brock lesnar has kissed many dudes and will kick all of our asses in a legit 1v1.

Brock tells men to punch him or kiss him then goes home and fucks his milf and farms. In that specific order
>>
>>1986905
lol you kiss guys
>>
>>1986922
you don't? Fucking homo
>>
>>1986757
I hope he gets knocked the fuck out next time
>>
File: 1475451110719.webm (2MB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
1475451110719.webm
2MB, 520x292px
Did he not get his lesson?
>>
>>1987070

>That "punch"
>Somehow going from having the guard to being in the mount

Who trained this retard?
>>
>>1987094
Me
>>
>>1987098
how big is Batista's dick
>>
>>1987070
he didn't fight so good
>>
>>1987070
>be a professional wrestler
>can't even go to a sprawl when someone goes for a shoot
>>
>>1986787

He wont fight on a PPV again, but I wouldn't be shocked if they put him in the middle of a Fox or FS1 card.
>>
>>1986905
>Italians
the fuck are you talking about? I've lived in rome for 22 years and I've never seen 2 man kissing in public
>>
>>1987094
Granted Punk sucked as hard as everyone knew he would but that highlight video is missing a chunk of the inbetween. He rolled and exposed his back trying to escape from under Mickey, which is something a lot of people do since you can turtle pretty safely in a lot of situations and it means the other guy can't just drop fists straight down on you since no rabbit punching allowed.
>>
File: 1479650233094.jpg (70KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1479650233094.jpg
70KB, 992x744px
>>1986757
>I have to be a great UFC fighter
>I can't go back to Vince
>I can't do a regular job because I am a huge asshole
>>
Dana already milked this guy for what he is worth, it won't be as big as a draw. But if he does call him back, PLEASE give him someone who is a striker. I wanna see this cuck get KO'd.
>>
>>1989243
>he won't draw

I'd love to see him get his ass kicked again
>>
>>1989248
Same. I want to see the eyes roll back in his head.

He's a little bitch and a complete joke. He'll probably get knocked out in some shitty prelim match and kill himself shortly after.
>>
>>1989243
>>1989280
They can't give him a striker because he could legitimately die, he does not know how to defend himself. Probably that means he should not be in UFC
>>
>>1987070
>lose badly within the first 20 seconds
>purposefully roll over so you can be put in the weakest looking sleeper of all time just so you can say you didn't get beat and you were 'forced to tap'

how can one man be so cucked?
>>
Why dont you want to see him fight again? I taught that his first match was hilarios, but I would like to see him do more
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.