[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>homegrown talent >7 foot tall mastodon >charismatic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: Enzo-Big-Cass-1200x675.jpg (62KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
Enzo-Big-Cass-1200x675.jpg
62KB, 960x539px
>homegrown talent
>7 foot tall mastodon
>charismatic
>over as fuck
>has the look
Daily reminder than in a generation full of flippy indie manlets, Big Cass is basically the last shining beacon of Vince's vision of the perfect wrestler. If you are against Big Cass getting catapulted to the top of the WWE then you are literally against Vince's vision and you should just kill yourself and watch some third rate outlaw promotion like New Japan.
>>
>>1986061
>charismatic
>has the look

For what purpose would you tell lies
>>
>>1986061
>Latest episode of WOR. Says the Raw promo 'totally exposed him' and that he 'can't read lines.'
>>
>homegrown talent
just homegrown
>7 foot tall mastodon
7 foot twig
>charismatic
hahaha
>over as fuck
enzo is over, cass just happens to be there too
>has the look
what look? the i want to bang my sister look? sure
>>
I bet if Cass turned heel and started murdering midgets you guy would be all over his dick.
>>
>>1986085
Nah, he's shit.
>>
>has the look

Only from the neck down. He has the rat face and ring ability of a terminal midcarder
>>
>Enzo and that boring large guy who accompanies him
>catapulted to the big leagues
>Based Revival regularly putting on the best tag team matches WWE has had in years
>still stuck in Haitch's cuck dungeon

What did he mean by this?
>>
He is not THAT good in ring. He needs a new finisher, and 3 or 4 new moves and he can be chamionship material.

That and kill Enzo
>>
new japan isn't good enough to be called third rate
>>
There's actually quite a few BIGG motherfuckers in NXT who should break out next year.

>>1986061
>third rate outlaw promotion like New Japan

Not an outlaw.
Better than RAM.

>>1986149
If you enjoy Revival being the best team in the world you do not want them to get called up.

>>1986133
>ring ability of a terminal midcarder

bbygrrrl
>>
>big cass
>charismatic

MY SIDES. Must be the same people who think fedoroman is charismatic.
>>
>>1986133
>neck down

From the neck down he has gyno. He has no physique.
He really has no aspect of the look par "tall". He has a bad, bad body.

>>1986166
>If you enjoy Revival being the best team in the world you do not want them to get called up.

I am hopeful if they go to SD, which is now much better than NXT.
>>
>>1986061
>>1986164
18+
>>
>>1986177
Revival are kind-of fucked either way, because the Good Brothers fill their niche on RAM (albeit they're nowhere close to as good) while Usos have been stealing their spots on /Smack/.

I'd be OK with them sticking in NXT for a while longer, maybe even becoming 3-time Tag Champs.
>>
>>1986185
>because the Good Brothers fill their niche on RAM

But the Revival aren't huge fucking jobbers.

>while Usos have been stealing their spots on /Smack/.

Doesn't mean they can't move over. They're honestly pretty damn good in-ring, their face shtick was just stale.
They'd be great opponents for Revival, and facing them is one of the few situations in which I'd be okay with them turning back.
>>
>>1986193
The Revival aren't huge jobbers...yet. I think we both know what fate awaits them on RAM.

(Also they were jobbers for like a year prior to Dusty Classic >_>)
>>
Big Cass is the prototype Vince guy. They could easily turn a guy like him into the next super cena
>>
>>1986196
I can't understand why they never get any crowd reaction when they come out. I never hear any booing or people yelling "Yeah!" along to their theme song. But fucking Sami "el Generico" Zayn has people on their feet.
>>
>>1986209
Revival get huge boos whenever they enter, plus some of Full Sail have started doing the "YEAH!" with them.

Based Top Guys.
>>
>>1986209
They always get reactions, especially in the middle of their matches.
Sami does because he's a literal top-tier worker who can cut a promo given the opportunity.
>>
>>1986221
Sami is also NXT's favourite son, so there's that.
>>
>>1986217
>>1986221
I guess I've just never been able to hear it. I just remember watching the American Alpha 2 out of 3 falls match and the first #DIY championship match and hearing crickets for them.

Also, Sami's in-ring talent is undeniable, but his gimmick of "regular guy who acts determined" is one of the most boring characters in recent memory, no matter how well he sells it on the mic.
>>
>>1986230
Not being rude, but I'm guessing you didn't watch NXT in 2014?
>>
>>1986232
Nope. I'm assuming that Sami was better before Vince got his hands on him?
>>
>>1986242
Who wasn't?

Just a brief sample but it encapsulates him pretty well and was the GOAT feud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEOWJEXx1W0
>>
>>1986085
Of course
>>
>>1986172
t. Fedoramen
>>
>>1986252
You can always tell it's him because he doesn't understand the nickname.
>>
File: philphoric.jpg (20KB, 604x339px) Image search: [Google]
philphoric.jpg
20KB, 604x339px
>>1986172
>>1986252
>>1986274
All moi
>>
>>1986252
t. Cuckter
>>
>>1986276
>DSP

why
>>
"The Look" is the most asinine metric to judge a wrestler on, especially since nine times out of ten it's a lame justification to push a boring and talentless wrestler just because they're tall with long hair.
>>
>>1986282
BUT HE'S SO BIG!

Just look at all of the entertaining moments Big Show has given us over the last 21 years!
>>
>>1986061
>charismatic
Fans have lost all meaning of the word
I blame the shit roster and dumb fans that only compare wrestlers within the roster to each other.
>piss is better than shit so piss is great.
>>
File: Big-Show-baby.gif (977KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Big-Show-baby.gif
977KB, 500x281px
>>1986296
>Just look at all of the entertaining moments Big Show has given us over the last 21 years!

future HoFer
>>
>>1986087
So is Corbin but people are still getting behind him.
>>
>>1986277
Hi Cuckter
>>
>>1986061
He already had a nice mini audition when Enzo was out and did well holding his own in the main event scene
>>
>>1986061
Big Cass = Hogan
Strowman = Andre

Bring wrestling into a new golden age.
>>
>>1986341
No they aren't.
>>
>>1986404
>and did well holding his own in the main event scene

>cut a shit promo with his usual little boy robot delivery
>spammed his shit move-set in a multi-man where he could easily be carried

Also, Enzo wasn't out when he was in the ME Scene for a brief time. When Enzo was out, he cut a disastrous promo on main event.
>>
>>1986084
This is why they can never not be a tag team
>Cass
>decent enough wrestler
>taller than most of the roster so Vince automatically loves him
>but cant cut a promo for shit
>Enzo
>horrible wrestler
>manlet
>charismatic as fuck and can cut a great promo

together they're great, but we've already proven when Enzo was injured Cass will just die on the main roster alone
>>
>>1986061
>charismatic

Aquire some sense of awareness
>>
>>1986247
Go back to getting your asshole BLACKED Zdumb bong
>>
he will be getting the main guy push once they give up on roman
>>
>>1990855
>once they give up on roman
>>
>>1990859
it looks like they already have
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.