[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raw sucked. I really enjoyed SS, looked forward to Raw which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 64170077.jpg (96KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
64170077.jpg
96KB, 424x318px
Raw sucked.

I really enjoyed SS, looked forward to Raw which I hadn't been watching for a while, it sucked.

WWE's biggest problem and the main reason why ratings keep dropping is that they can't keep a storyline going week after week.

You just watch the post PPV Raw at best, then can ignore the rest until the PPV arrives.

>Goldberg segment : see ya at the RR, I won't be around until then, then Brock will throw me out setting up the last match at mania.
Great, 1 segment 6 months of programming set I don't need to watching Raw for the next 6 months if I want to see where this is going.

Tags
>New Day: hey we are 3 weeks away from breaking the record, so don't bother watching the following match, nor any of our matches until then because nothing will happen.
Great.

>JeriKO segment: tease breakup only to stick with ''Roman must be the face''. K, same old same old, not going to watch it

Stories told: 1 or 2 that are both overstretched.
Reasons to watch next week's Raw? Zero.

Unless you want to see Sasha vs Charlotte botchfest part 16.
>>
Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>1985864
Meh, he's kind of right. There really is no reason to stay tuned, nothing ever happens on non ppv shows.
That being said, I'm still going to watch it because I have nothing else to do.
>>
>>1985866
You could watch better wrestling?
>>
That's not even a problem exclusive to Raw, booking has become so repetitive and predictable, that I don't even watch matches of people I actually like, like Miz.
>Miz is defending title
>Look ahead on the video preview
>Maryse is doing something to cause a screwy finish
>Skip match
>>
It's going to get to the point where they just have endless standalone matches, and the "stories" are fully self-contained.

They see a future where everything is on the Network, and subscribers dip in to content from any era and watch some matches.

They don't want it to be that you have to watch 12 months of The Mega Powers' carefully crafted story arc in order to fully appreciate the payout in the blow-off match.

Yes, this will compromise the product even more.
>>
File: IMG_6480.png (327KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6480.png
327KB, 800x1011px
>>1985864
>Seething Rawtist
>>
>>1985873
>he watches wrestling for the wrestling
>he doesn't watch to shitpost

lmao wrestling sucks as a sport
>>
>>1985926
Mayonnaise also sucks as a sport, it's probably because neither is one.
>>
>>1985931
based anon blowing memestling out
>>
>>1985926
>doing anything to shitpost

Sort your life out, lad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.