[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a match with zero buildup, this was a God-tier promo pac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2016-11-21-12-21-08.png (256KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-21-12-21-08.png
256KB, 800x480px
For a match with zero buildup, this was a God-tier promo package:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KgiWlUeZ4lc
>>
File: 1478718606408.jpg (23KB, 719x718px) Image search: [Google]
1478718606408.jpg
23KB, 719x718px
If WWE gave us a reason to watch the cruiserweights he would be amazing
>>
>>1981695
Based Kendrick saving the manlet division
>>
>>1981936
Cruiserweight Classic, perfect. Raw?
> Ermmm too hard to. Think. Of. Feud. Uh, 6-man tag
>>
>>1981695
I DON'T LIKE NERDS
>>
The cruiserweight division just hinders people like him. He has the charisma of a top tier guy, but he's a smaller guy so he's stuck in the cruiserweight box fighting other people like him for a small man's belt. Daniel Bryan from before he got popular would probably have been relegated there if it was around at the time.
>>
>>1982037
>charisma vacuum Finn Balor gets top billing
>The Brian Kendrick is stuck in the CW division

fucking nonsense
>>
>>1981968
>Corbin is too injured to be on Survivor Series team!
>shows up and fucks up manlet central

so much for the injury i guess
>>
the memeweight classic was shit and i'm glad these midgets finally got exposed
>>
Kendrick feels like he's doing an impression of Miz all the time, only more upfront and in your face about it.

Which is nice and all, but he got no one to play off of. Miz banters with Bryan all the time, Kendrick got what, Dabman?
>>
>>1982092
While he may be holding the Player 1 controller right now, I am still Cruiserweight classic champ and I will no-scope him into retirement!
>>
File: tjpos.jpg (7KB, 149x339px) Image search: [Google]
tjpos.jpg
7KB, 149x339px
>>1982103
And forgot the pic.
TJposting is hard
>>
>>1981695
> 00:25
> anybody can do what I do
> but you won't
> this creepy lunatic smile

He got me. God/10.
>>
>>1981695
Whoever made this promo had the Riddler sections from Arkham Knight on their mind.
>>
>>1981968
It looks like he has suffered something he did not quite recovered it
>>
>>1982092

This is an issue. Who else in the cruiserweight division can actually talk?
>>
>>1982153
Tozawa can yell
>>
File: BUT YOU WON'T.gif (3MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
BUT YOU WON'T.gif
3MB, 300x168px
>>1982120
>>
Why didn't he bring his flag?
>>
>>1982190
>this absolute GOAT is wasting away in an abysmal division populated by the likes of Le Pinoy Gaymer Dabbing Man and El Generic Goon #4572
S-surely Vince will give him a proper main roster run eventually, r-right lads?
>>
What's his gimmick?
>>
>>1982233
the man with the plan
>>
>>1982233
Watch CWC, this shit is really good.
>>
File: cena and spanky.jpg (28KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
cena and spanky.jpg
28KB, 630x354px
>>1982228
>Kendrick holds the CW belt for a couple months
>Says he's too good for the flippy manlet division and he wants a shot at the WWE Championship
>Shane and Bryan say they'll give him a title shot if he can beat the opponent they set up for him
>His opponent is John Cena

Obviously Kendrick would have to job to Cena, but that could be a GOAT level feud. They're both great on the mic, they're both great wrestlers, and they have a long history between them.
>>
>RAW tonight
>Steph and Mick argue that since the match ended up in a DQ that the people should get another Cruiserweight Championship match tonight
>But since Kalisto's a SmackDown guy he's not available, instead Kendrick's opponent is this man:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89tkKH-oY-c
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.