[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what will be his punishment for being such a giantic faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Jc4Mg09.png (176KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
Jc4Mg09.png
176KB, 424x318px
what will be his punishment for being such a giantic faggot last night?
>>
>>1981694
>AJ gets Dean eliminated
>That's perfectly fine
>Dean gets AJ eliminated
>LE FIRE LE WACKY MAN HE BETRAYED HIS TEAM XDDD
I want Reddit to leave.
>>
File: 5416801.jpg (32KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
5416801.jpg
32KB, 410x308px
Enjoy your squash Dean.
>>
>>1981694
Fed to the Undertaker.

Loses his title shot at TLC to Wyatt, who got the final pin.
>>
Nothing

The Shield reunion spot is just a tease that they will do again on cross-brand PPVs

Now watch them wipe out everyone next year at the Royal Rumble
>>
Obviously moving into a program with Taker after TLC.
>>
>>1981702
>letting your teammate get pinned
>helping other team put fellow team member go through table

In the end they will be both punished but you gotta at least see AJ's selfishness wasn't as severe
>>
How can anyone still like Deanetty?
>>
>>1981702
>Deanetty attacks Aj styles
>Takes a slam from braun because he was busy attacking his own teammate
>AJ doesn't interfere because there isn't any reason to do it beside promoting deano's stupid behaivour
>But it's fault of AJ of course
Get a clue
>>
>>1981702
AJ is a heel.

Dean Ambrose taking a petty revenge on AJ Styles is not something babyfaces do.

Ambrose was a faggot and a terrible babyface.
>>
>>1981768
>babyface
He's a tweener, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>1981782
>2016 WWE
>tweeners

lol
>>
>Dean Ambrose teases AJ Styles before the match
>Ambrose starts a fight with Styles
>Styles BTFO Dean
>Doesn't help him
>Dean comes back like a faggot when it's his fault entirely
>>
File: ZerUxWj.jpg (32KB, 294x720px) Image search: [Google]
ZerUxWj.jpg
32KB, 294x720px
>>1981705
>everyone knows the fringe is just before the darkness
>Deen Ambroz
>rast en pise
>>
>>1981782
He's a tweener NOW, wasn't before that triple powerbomb though.
>>
>>1981694
Nothing because he's a babyface.

Oh wait, I know. His punishment will be a match against AJ before the PPV
>>
>>1981782
>tweener

kys
>>
>>1981809
>Ambrose starts a fight with Styles
>Retards not watching the match
It was Styles who started the fight.
>>
File: IMG_0858.jpg (11KB, 151x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0858.jpg
11KB, 151x205px
>>1981694
BASED UNCLE DINO WORKING THE OBESE BASEMENT DWELLER MARKS
>>
File: 1479344129862.jpg (171KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
1479344129862.jpg
171KB, 500x251px
>>1981864
watch the match again idiot, AJ and Dean were facing and teasing each other and then when shane tries to separate them both, Dean attacked AJ styles
>>
>>1981900
Yeah, because AJ fucking slapped Dean, you moron.
>>
>>1981908
>>1981914
>Comparing a slap to tackling someone and start to puching him in the face multiple times
Shane already steopped the confrontation, dean's attack was completly unjustified
>>
>>1981929
Is this your first wrestling match or what? If you expected Dean to just take the slap and do nothing about it, you're an idiot.
>>
>>1981746
This is the likely outcome, but it's fucking wild west booking on Smackdown so who knows
>>
>>1981702
Ive noticed its only those fattest most autistic reddit posters that call dean wacky and sperg out whenever they think about him
>>
title shot
>>
New Day tag teaming Renee.
>>
>>1981694
>Bryan takes away title shot
>threatens to fire him if he ever goes near the champ
>dean about to win the royal rumble
>taker comes out and cucks him
>gets buried at wrestlemania in a 30 second match
>>
>>1985786
>Bryan comes out
>Holla holla
>"You get to keep your title shot on the condition you can go one on one wif de Undertekah tonight"
>Undertaker runs Deanetty through all his moves
>Taken out in a stretcher
>Not seen for months
>WWE wishes Jon Moxley the best in all his future endeavors
>Six months from now
>"Say, whatever happened to that wacky guy?"
>Someone pulls up a video of Deanetty getting hit with lightbulbs in someone's backyard to defend his CZW Title
>>
>>1985800
Jon Moxley isn't his real name you dumb /wwe/ babby.
>>
>>1985805
Do you honestly expect everyone to be as autistic as you an look up the real names of wrestlers, even when you have crystal clear contempt for the guy, you absolute fucking retard? At least you have the courtesy of pushing this "WWE babby" shit so everyone can know it's the same idiot and move on, so thanks, I guess.
>>
>>1985810
Now, be honest: are you really this upset at me or are you just upset with yourself for trying and getting it wrong?
>>
>>1985812
I'm so upset with myself for not knowing the name of the guy who plays a character I don't like in a kids show that I'm in tears, you don't even know.
>>
>>1985818
Keep on proving me right. It's cozy. ^_^
>>
>>1985800
Man, I really hope something like this happened, Dean is easily the most boring and the biggest failure of the Shield.

Rollings is fun in the ring, even if injure prone, Roman is a shitfest but Vince just won't stop sucking his cock so he ain't gonna leave, but Dean?, no one cares about him, stupid gimmick, boring in the ring and outside of it, absolutely aimless and fucks the most simple of moves.
>>
>>1985800
There is a high chance this may happen cause dean shit talked brock who is taker's friend
>>
>>1981705
>>1981746
>>1985858

Overall IQ 24.
>>
>>1981746
I mean, you'd have to be retarded to think WWE is going to have a heel vs heel main event at TLC.

>but I hate Dean he triggers me wah

grow up
>>
>>1981694
It was worth it because he got glorious stupid idiot chants
>>
>>1986311
Which were stupid as fuck because he didn't care about the team anymore. Leafcucks are the dumbest people on the planet.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.