[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just gonna say it. Brock v. Lesnar at Wrestlemania was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: brock_goldberg.jpg (49KB, 691x431px) Image search: [Google]
brock_goldberg.jpg
49KB, 691x431px
I'm just gonna say it. Brock v. Lesnar at Wrestlemania was better than this garbage last night.
>>
Nah
>>
>Getting worked this hard

Vince has still got it
>>
>>1981578
>a full match was better than three moves

Gee ya think
This one was funnier tho because of the memes
>>
It wasn't because at least this shit was over mercifully quick.

They're both huge disasters, though.
>>
File: 1479334932925.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1479334932925.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>1981578
Let this sink in

Brock, the ender of the streak, the beast, was squashed in less then a minute and a half.

SQUASHED

They took Takers streak and flushed it down the shitter. Wtf is their plan now? There is no coming back from this

Brock is no longer a draw, well done WWE
>>
>>1981578
>Brock v. Lesnar
I would watch the shit outta Brock punching himself in the face for fifteen minutes.
>>
>>1981578
Its all shit.
Imy only watching smackdown nxt and ppv im no longer paying for the network
I'll be one of the every month it'd free scumbags last nightime was the Final straw
>>
>>1981578
Goldbergs entrance> this match
>>
>>1981578
The interview with Jericho and Owens with Tom Philips was better than this match

just think about that
>>
>>1981578
>Brock v. Lesnar

A man's greatest enemy is himself
>>
>>1981578
Usos eliminating New Day was better than both matches
>>
>>1981578
>Brock v. Lesnar at Wrestlemania

one can dream
>>
This was my first episode/PPV of anything WWE related since 2007. Only began skimming through WWE YT the last few months due to watching some WCW videos and then watching WCPW from the beginning.

All I can say is this was an amazing PPV. I didn't know many of the wrestlers (I knew most of their names from WCW videos) yet I got invested in most of the matches...honestly didn't expect it.

What got me to watch was Brock vs Goldberg and I don't know how you can even think for a second how that was a good idea. Utterly fucking shit. The rest of the PPV was great tho 8/10.

Is it worth me getting back into watching this shit and watching the weekly segments again?
>>
File: 1477610860975.jpg (49KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
1477610860975.jpg
49KB, 600x781px
problem for me isnt me liking it just i cant understand this finish
>>
ITT: Millennials.
Goldberg's entire gimmick in WCW was that he squashes people. Of course, the toddlers on this board wouldn't know that.
>>
>>1981609
Well his entrance was like twice as long as the match.
>>
>>1981578
I fucking love Brock.
He doesn't give a shit about anyones opinion.
He saw money in a storyline with goldberg and lay down for a squash.
It's said he even talked Goldberg into that finish.
>>
>>1981709
The booking last night was perfect. The crowd was going nuts. The IWC was BTFO.
>>
>>1981709
He didn't squash Steiner, Sting, or other high power rankings in WCW you condescending turd
>>
>>1981709
Even if there was a bunch of underage itt (i agree with you on that), this still doesn't make any sense as it's like saying 'how do you know Pele was one of the greatest footballers of all time you weren't even around then!'
>>
>>1981725
Loved it maggle.
Both now can put some work and get in shape for mania.
Or are they doing RR to sell out that stadium?
>>
>>1981578
I enjoyed it. Lesnar is boring as shit, seeing him get squashed was the first interesting thing he'd done in at least 6 months. I couldn't care less if the Lesnar character is ruined or not.
>>
>>1981709
>>1981725
Problem is this isn't the goldberg that could keep a guy in air for the jackhammer for 5 seconds.

This is the goldberg that gets gassed while walking to the ring.
>>
>>1981709
that was his gimmick, but they started making up figures for his streak and that killed it
>>
>>1981578
Seek sunlight
>>
>>1981709
>squashing the guy who conquered the streak
>muh WCW values
>>
That match was based as fuck. Goldberg looks like the absolute Freight Train I remember from the 90's, Brock finally has some competition.

They'll do a proper rematch at Mania when Goldberg isn't injured, has time to put on more mass...

You on the other hand need to fucking lose weight. Can sense the high bodyfat from here.
>>
>>1981637
Only time I've ever liked the usos
>>
File: IMG_0969.jpg (30KB, 239x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.jpg
30KB, 239x207px
>>1981578
Lesnar looked totally weak
>>
The match in 2004 was played up by the WWE over the past month for storyline purposes, but it wasn't remotely close to being anything special at the time. Austin vs Goldberg would have actually meant something, but wasn't workable by that point so instead we got a lukewarm Brock match that the Mania crowd shat on.
>>
>>1981807
Never saw him as a UFC heavyweight I bet.
>>
>>1981819
I bet he looks weak at chess too, what does that have to do with scripted wrestling?
>>
File: image.png (105KB, 350x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105KB, 350x319px
>>1981578
>>1981599
>>1981601
>>1981609
>>1981617
>>1981637
>>1981700
>>1981770
>>1981807
holy fucking shit get a load of all these shitter shattered marks getting worked by based vinny mac
>>
>>1981709
ITP: Millennial up his own ass because he googled Goldberg to try and fit in.
Just because he had this shit shtick in a shit dead promotion 20 years ago doesn't mean it wasn't shit yesterday.
>>
>>1981810
Austin wouldn't agree to a match with Goldberg. He didn't want to work with Hogan too. How many finishers did he receive before giving a win to The Rock at WM XIX?
>>
File: IMG_0964.jpg (28KB, 426x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
28KB, 426x398px
>>1981819
Were not talking about UFC here fuckboii

I'm an UFC lad too, but in WWE Lesnar has to look like an unstoppable monster
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.