/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ziggler drops the belt to Miz >The smarks perk up "He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Big Vinny.jpg (609KB, 1728x905px) Image search: [Google]
Big Vinny.jpg
609KB, 1728x905px
>Ziggler drops the belt to Miz
>The smarks perk up "He only did that so Zayn can beat a heel and the IC belt can come to RAW! WWE is so transparent!"
>Miz retains and smarks got BTFO

>Stipulation where if Kalisto gets the CWC belt then the Cruiserweights go to SDL
>The smarks perk up "This is so transparent, they obviously want the Cruiserweights to go to SDL while RAW gets the IC belt!"
>Kalisto wins but with a DQ finish, Cruiserweights stay where they are and smarks BTFO

>3 matches with RAW vs SDL announced
>The smarks perk up "The main event is going to be the tie breaker like always, so fucking transparent! You can't fool us WWE!"
>SDL goes 2-0 against RAW before winning in the finale, smarks BTFO once again

>Goldberg comes back to fight Brock
>The smarks perk up "He's coming back to job to Brock, there's no way Vince will let Goldberg go 2-0! Brock is strong!"
>Goldberg decimates Brock and the smarks got BTFO

In one fucking PPV, Vince created an environment where the smarks thought they had it all figured out and /swerved/ them on every goddamn turn. He's still fucking got it.
>>
>>1981214
Vince is known for making decisions at the last minute, he can change his mind so quickly
>>
>>1981214
Actually, Kendrick won the match.
>>
>>1981214
The IC and CW titles staying on their respective shows was always the most obvious outcome.
>>
>>1981224
>The IC and CW titles staying on their respective shows was always the most obvious outcome.
Literally everyone called them changing m8
>>
>>1981214

I honestly liked last nights PPV. It's the first time in so long that I was actually surprised by WWE. It's a nice feeling, I missed it.
>>
>>1981224
>205 Live, a Raw show, now after SDL
>US Championship now elevated beyond midcard

Yeah it was so obvious
>>
File: fuckboii.jpg (21KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
fuckboii.jpg
21KB, 328x277px
>>1981214
Can't put the Cruiseweight division in a 2 hours show, fuckboii
>>
>>1981226
>>1981230
They were never going to put US and IC titles on the same show,
>>
Whatever happened to the Euro championship?
>>
>>1981238
It got unified with the US or IC title or something.
>>
>>1981214
KENDRICK won by DQ you fucking idiot. Not Kalisto.
>>
>>1981214
Nice blog, smark. Where can i suscribe?
>>
>>1981217
t. Daverino Meltzerino
>>
>>1981300
I'm pretty sure Kaliso won by DQ. Corbin steamrolled Kendrick out of the ring like a beach ball before hitting Kaliso with End of Days.
>>
>>1981217
>SEETHING
>>
>>1981327
Kendrick did win by DQ because Strowman attacked him first.
>>
>>1981327
exactly. he hit kendrick first. that means kalisto gets DQ'd
>>
>Vince not giving Sami Zayn the strap

He still got it. Sami Zayn sucks.
>>
>>1981233
Two weeks ago the cruiserweights got ten minutes total for a six-man tag match and a title match. Time is not an issue.
>>
>>1981338
>Strowman

Boring Corbin is this forgettable
>>
>>1981214
>kalisto won by dq
???
>sdl went 2-0
????
>>
>>1981217
Why would that matter
>>
Actually the majority seemed to predict whichever team won the men's match would one the other two.
>>
>>1981217
Isn't that a myth pushed by Meltzer to cover his ass when his "insider info" is revealed to be just speculation
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.