[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brock breaks the streak >destroys cena >undefeated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: greenberg.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
greenberg.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>Brock breaks the streak
>destroys cena
>undefeated for two+ years
>just so you can feed him to 50 year old GREENBERG
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>1980773
go get some sleep brock
>>
>>1980773
In kayfabe Goldberg is God. 18+ faggot
>>
>>1980776
>muh kayfabe
Yeah let's bring Hogan back and have him squash Roman
>>
>>1980773
Honestly Brock probably wanted to stop so they needed to transfer the heat to someone else. Goldberg might just replace Brock's role of unbeatable demigod who only shows up every few weeks now.
>>
>i don't get simple storytelling
>>
>>1980792
>simple storytelling
you're right, it was simply awful
>>
Goldberg was only beaten by HHH in the WWE and a handful of people in WCW.

There is nobody on the active roster who has a powerlevel believable enough to pin Brock clean.
>>
>smarks coming out of the woodwork

KYS
>>
File: miastowi_ralph.gif (13KB, 200x232px) Image search: [Google]
miastowi_ralph.gif
13KB, 200x232px
>getting worked by a scripted sports story
>>
>>1980773
Who else could believably beat Brock?

Having Bill do it hits the reset on Brock, he can't be the cocky undefeated monster now, he's conquerable
>>
>>1980808
It's not really smarks, as much as people just baffled
From an unbiased perspective he has less shelf life/money-making ability.
>>
>>1980773
stay mad. this outcome worked
>>
File: 1478653116844.png (2MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1478653116844.png
2MB, 680x680px
>>1980773
brock never deserved anything he got. barack lesnar will always be a 2nd rate athlete
>>
>>1980817
He doesn't. Brock has worn out his welcome, so he needed change badly. Nobody from the vanilla midgets could've beaten him and now Goldberg can go on a mini run till Mania.
>>
File: Ro1T1pD.png (24KB, 136x153px) Image search: [Google]
Ro1T1pD.png
24KB, 136x153px
>>1980804
>Goldberg was only beaten by HHH in the WWE

The triple threat with Kane in it too, right? The one where Kane put Goldberg away with the chokeslam, but Batista interfered so HHH could get the pin.

I was watching WWE.com's video about "5 Superstars who defeated Goldberg" where it was the last match on the list. They shamelessly put Trips over and made it out like HHH had cleanly beat Goldberg in a decisive fashion. Video rundown:

>shows first 4 superstars
>narrator is quick to devalue the victories by pointing out that they weren't clean
>finally get to last superstar on the list
>"So with all the cheating, who has beaten Goldberg cleanly? NONE OTHER THAN TRIPLE H, THE GREATEST EVER!!!"
>fast-forward mere seconds after narrator literally said the victory was clean
>shows that Batista interfered by attacking Kane so Trips could get the pinfall after Kane chokeslammed Goldberg
>HHH low-blowed Goldberg to set him up for Kane's match-ending chokeslam
>footage also showed Ric Flair in the ring after he'd performed Nature Boy shenanigans
>match didn't have any stipulations like no-DQ
>the win is the complete fucking opposite of clean
>but its HHH so narrator puts it over as AWW YEAH TRIPS IS THE MAN AND THE ONLY GUY TO CLEANLY BEAT GOLDBERG YEP TOTALLY CLEAN
>mfw there's not an ounce of shame from that fucking narrator
>>
>>1980814
Somebody whose peak didn't end in 1999?
>>
>>1980882
>Nobody from the vanilla midgets could've beaten him

Bret Hart is 3-0 against Goldberg.
>>
>>1980779
Lmao hogan got squashed by goldberg too kid, keep crying
>>
>>1980899
thats why goldberg ended bret's career
>>
>>1980773
Brock wasn't undefeated, Taker beat him last year at SS, it wasn't clean but he still beat him
>>
>>1980899
>Bret Hart is 3-0 against Goldberg
Goldberg litteraly killed Bret.
>>
>>1980918

He also lost at mania.
>>
>>1980899
Bret isnt a vanilla midget
>>
>>1980917
>cucked himself outta getting his wins back

What a dumbass.
>>
>>1980886
Anon is right, though. Nobody has the physique to believably pin Lesnar. Ryback had it, but he had the emotional maturity of a toddler with ADHD, and was a bit soft.
>>1980899
BretGOAT is like Kubrick or Kurosawa - making subtle masterpieces of infinite depth and meaning. He is the opposite of a vanilla midget. Hatpost me all you want, I speak the truth.
>>
>>1980917
>>1980924
That was a work, you goofs. Bret and Goldberg still make appearances together on "Legends of Wrestling" cards.

How does he do it, lads? How does Bret make everyone a mark for his angles?
>>
>People are defending this

>>1980944
In what world is an out of shape Roider - who is widely accepted as a joke in Wrestling and hasn't had a match in over a decade - beating a legit champ IRL - and the guy who has been built for 4 years to have the biggest power level - even slightly believable?
>>
>>1980953

>Gold "Jackhammer Russev and Lesnar" Burg
>Roider
>Out-of-shape

LMAO pick one then have sex.
>>
>>1980948
EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION
>>
>>1980944
>big mussles = betta fighter

Please watch actual shoot fights you fuckin' mark.
>>
>>1980953
>out of shape Roider
Wow, this board has some of the most clueless people it's unbelievable. You know nothing of what you're talking about.
>>
>>1980886
Literally NOBODY has the ability to believably beat Brock-God.

Now that Brock-God is now just a regular main eventer, this opens up a victory for, say, Rusev or Reigns over Brock
>>
>>1980965
You could have avoided looking this stupid if you had just read the second half of that post you quoted.
>>
Lesnar's heat has dwindled since it's been too long, he has been pinned, and several people have almost beaten him clean. They fucked with his power level too much because they were biding time after Roman's failed push. The only way to salvage that heat was with something like last night, with someone as believable as Goldberg.
>>
>>1980971
You could have avoided looking stupid if you'd responded to the correct post.
>>
>>1980973
>Believable

See

>>1980953
>>
>>1980985
>doubling down on your posting failures.
You some kind of masochistic pervert?
>>
>>1980989
Well I'm still waiting for you to make an actual point...
>>
>>1980911
Way to miss the point
>>
>>1980992
Why? Do you literally have nothing in your life besides reading my shitposts?
>>
>>1981001
Guess that's on me for expecting something of value outta >>(You).

Stay in school.
>>
File: 1479008871539.gif (83KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
1479008871539.gif
83KB, 500x346px
>>1980865
My nigga
>>
>>1980773
Goldberg was like Andre back in the day. He's an attraction. He would've fit in Brock's role the past couple of years better than Brock himself. Vince finally saw what he missed all these years with Goldberg. They finally booked him like they should've during his first run in WWE.
>>
>>1980804
Goldberg is probably only wrestler that never lose in fair fight as far as I remember.
>>
>>1980785
Goldberg signed a new contract earlier in the week to which he agreed to fight I think 1 more PPV.

Just beat Brock now so Brock can get the win back since Goldberg is over asf and draws.
>>
File: 1477543002510.gif (2MB, 185x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477543002510.gif
2MB, 185x200px
>Brock breaks the streak
>destroys cena
>just so you can feed him to 50 year old GREENBERG
>Get paid 500 000 dollars
>Feed the Jew
>Go home having sex with Sable

JUST.

How will Lesnar ever recover?
>>
>>1981691
50/50 booking here wont work, the squash match we witnessed has done the damage
>>
Goldberg was fucking gassed after the second spear. Hilarious.

>85 seconds
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11699773
>>
>>1981721
>50 years old
>hasn't wrestled in 12 years

Are people surprised by this?
I wasn't expecting much from this match.......but somehow they still delivered less than I thought they would!
>>
>>1981713
It's not 50/50 booking. All you have to do is send Paul Heyman out there, tell people Brock wasn't ready and Goldberg got lucky. Send out some jobbers for Brock to destroy, then finally send out Goldberg where they square off leading to Paul saying: "Not here... but at Royal Rumble!".
>>
>>1981724
Booked the only way it could have been booked. Goldberg can't handle more than a few minutes.

>people actually thought he'd take suplexes
>>
>>1981672
He has never lost clean.
I believe only Warrior did the same.
>>
>>1980988
Please don't direct to your own posts in the future, friend. :)
>>
Goldberg is GOAT
>>
>>1980944
>BretGOAT
m'lady
>>
>>1980773
They were thinking wrestling is fake. Let's show UFC how one of our greatest wrestlers of all time can take a dump on a popular UFC star.
>>
>>1980808
I would say I'm a smark and I'm loving this
stay worked
Goldberg is winning Rumble
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.