[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 things were proved tonight: 1. Vince is still the same fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: Vince smile.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vince smile.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
5 things were proved tonight:

1. Vince is still the same fucking genius that he's always been. We wanted Goldberg, HE LITERALLY GAVE US GOLDBERG in all his "3 minute match, he's invincible" glory. You can't come up with shit this funny nowadays. Bravo Vince. Master level trolling.

2. Brock is a good sport and has a sense of humor.

3. Shane McMahon deserves a round of applause. Holy shit, he's still got it.

4. Roman really can wrestle

5. Jericho is the only thing holding Raw up and overshadows the fucking champion
>>
>>1979535
>5. Jericho is the only thing holding Raw up

Strowman was fucking great too
>>
Another thing proved:

>OP is a moron
>>
>>1979557
>waaaaaaaaaah the big guys were the best of the show and no one wanted to see the indy manlets i've been forcing on casual fans

what did anon mean by this?
>>
>>1979535
>2. Brock is a good sport and has a sense of humor.

Wasn't this proved when he came out in a sombrero and danced and then jobbed to Eddie?
>>
>>1979535
>Holy shit, he's still got it.

Shane had no business being in that match.

Him getting offense and no-selling the damage dished to him makes the other 9 guys look like twats.

He legitimately hurt Roman Reigns as well with that shitty botch dive of his.
>>
>>1979535
>1. Vince is still the same fucking genius that he's always been. We wanted Goldberg, HE LITERALLY GAVE US GOLDBERG in all his "3 minute match, he's invincible" glory. You can't come up with shit this funny nowadays. Bravo Vince. Master level trolling.
I mean the men's match and the main event were both very good but this PPV had a couple major missteps. He needs to recognize what an asset American Alpha is. He can't job them out to the fucking Club, that's unacceptable. Also, the finish of the Cruiserweight match might be the worst of the year and that's sayin' somethin'.
>2. Brock is a good sport and has a sense of humor.
Oh yeah.
>3. Shane McMahon deserves a round of applause. Holy shit, he's still got it.
Oh yeah.
>4. Roman really can wrestle
Did you mean "can't"? He spiked the boss' son on the mat. He's an incompetent idiot.
>5. Jericho is the only thing holding Raw up and overshadows the fucking champion
Oh yeah.
>>
>>1979535
All correct

I'll add some

6. No one cares about Dean, not even a little bit

7. Braun Strowman
>>
>>1979535
Do not compare attitude era vince with this vince

This era vince the same matches happen every single week same people same moves you can predict was going to happen no high risk anything no weapons no random elements if you see someone coming to the ring they just sit at the announcers table being a bitch and then distract their rival

IT HAPPENS every fucking week

Attitude era vince there was a story with real movies between wrestlers that would start what would happen later in the night which would pinnacle later on.
>>
>>1979797
Main event good

3 FUCKING MOVES

fuck american alpha
I want the ascension and the vaudevillians to stop being jobbers
>>
>Jericho is the only thing holding Raw up and overshadows the fucking champion

This is true. Jericho is their strongest asset.
>>
>>1979811
Split up the Vaudevillains, push Aiden English as a singles guy, future endeavors Gotch.
>>
>>1979811
>I want the ascension and the vaudevillians to stop being jobbers
Literal pleb teams.

Breezango should be top heel tag team on Smackdown.
>>
>>1979844
Yeah
I like Too Much/Too Cool they are pretty cool I guess as well.

>>1979842
No I do not want them to split up I want them to be villians for once
>>
>>1979865
>I like Too Much/Too Cool they are pretty cool I guess as well.
Too Cool were GOAT. Fandango needs more mic time though, dude is genuinely funny.
>>
>>1979886
I liked my job squad and my new age outlaws
>>
>>1979797

>This triggered guy who is always mad at Roman

Did he snub you at an autograph signing or something? Lol. That wasn't his fault you incompetent idiot.
>>
vince slow played strauman just right, I think he's been built up where he can be take seriously. Took long enough but worth it
>>
>>1979941

He hasn't even been on the roster for a year, and he's already a force. Too bad smarks hated him the moment they saw him, cause if it ain't an indie manlet that they already love, then it sucks.

Sometimes traditional big men are just great.
>>
>>1979535
Ramen is by far the most improved of that entire NXT class. I think he's had some great matches this year. Crowds are SO fucking butthurt still though lmao
>>
>>1979968

Roman is a great wrestler who has great matches.
>>
>>1979968
>of that entire NXT class

Jasethy was carrying the match

Fatso killed Raw's chances
>>
>>1979926
Roman does not snub autograph signings.

The smarks who boo him on the front row are usually the same stupid idiots who will ask for his autograph after the show.
>>
>>1979535
Vince basically killed off Brock.
How the fuck is anyone going to take him seriously now? Hard to book him as a monster ahain, after a 50 year old guy who hasn't wrestled in 12 years, made him his bitch.
>>
>>1979972
100% agree
>>
>>1979982
>Jasethy was carrying the match
You spelt Jericho incorrectly
>>
>>1979968
Once again that is on Vince. Turn Roman and push him as a fucking heel!
Fans do not like Roman, give them a real reason to hate him.
>>
>>1980014
Jericho was the first real guy who got eliminated

Jasethy was soloing 4 dudes
>>
>>1979535
I agree with every single thing you just said.
It's rare that I agree with people on here, but you nailed it.
>>
>>1980024
fans are tsundere for roman so yes they do like him
>>
>>1979535
>4. Roman can really wrestle

You mean almost killing Vince's son? Sloppy as fuck.
>>
>>1980095

Not his fault dumb mark.
>>
>>1980095
Roman does the aerial spear over a bajillion times and a guy who barely wrestles and only does it for his own ego fucks up
>>
>>1979770
You already proved you're a moron lad, no more proof is necessary.
>>
>>1979957
The cognitive dissonance here is amazing.
>>
>>1979968
>>1979972
>>1980002
>Sin_Cara_samefag.png
>>
File: Selection_005.jpg (3KB, 390x132px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_005.jpg
3KB, 390x132px
>>1980207

>2016
>Still doesn't know how to detect samefriend

Dammit reddit
>>
>>1980207
>>1980212

>Them pixels

Shutter is a pretty bad piece of software huh?
>>
>>1979842

The right call.

I actually like the gimmick, but you literally cannot rebuild it from here unless they're jobbing forever (which might happen but is a waste of Aiden's talent and Simon's 'he could be sucking dick under a bridge for nickels right now' time).
>>
>>1979842

>push Aiden English

push skinny Cesaro?
>>
>>1979557
I think it's more of them being in such a state of denial, that their minds have become disillusioned to how shit it really was.
>>
>>1979982
Seth Rollins IS team Raw. Him and Jericho (and the cruiserweights) are the best stuff going right now
>>
>>1980266
OK Colby
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.