[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the smarks boo roman when the womyn "wrestlers"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Why do the smarks boo roman when the womyn "wrestlers" are far worse in every single category.

They cheer the womyns too, in hope that their fat fedora wearing selves will have sex for the first time
>>
Asuka is quite a lot better than Roman. There's no reasonable argument to say otherwise.
>>
The average NXT Women's Championship match is better than the average singles Reigns match.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Will Trump ever make the HoF gusie?
>>
>>1978473
Watch main roster womyns

>>1978505 they're not, but I can't prove an opinion wrong
>>
>>1978077
Cheering for women is like cheering for the retarded kids. You're not doing it because they are good you're doing it to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>1978077
>Vince Mcmahon bought Raw back from Trump

>Obama buys America back from Trump
>>
>>1978626
We get it, your mother didn't hug you enough as a child.

>main roster

Paige, Emma & The 4 Horsewomen all used to be in NXT dumbass.
>>
File: Donald_Trump_bio.jpg (76KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump_bio.jpg
76KB, 900x506px
>>1978535
idk u tell me
>>
Based Big Dog putting over Bray Wyatt

What the fuck is with Deanetty tho?
>>
>>1978974
Hi Mick!
>>
>>1978077
They're just havin' fun Maggle!
>>
Why do you guys try to distance yourself from smarks if you're one and the same thing?
>>
>>1979239
Oi, I'm Irish, that's offensive.
>>
>>1979126
I just realized Trump is the first President to ever be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.
>>
File: Trump.png (902KB, 1626x932px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
902KB, 1626x932px
>>1979126
>>1978535
Not only is he in their HoF but he is still acknowledged on their website and they even updated his presidential status.
>>
Because literally all Roman does is

>Superman Punch
>Spear
>Apron Dropkick
>Crucifix Powerbomb
Even BMJ had a 5th move during his forced push.
>>
>>1979460
>>1979439
vince probably thinks he made trump a star

just wait until janurary when they host a special tribute show to him in honor of his inauguration
>>
>>1979488
They would never do that. They'll just silently acknowledge Trump on the website. With Steph in there I highly doubt Trump would be allowed to be mentioned positively. Since RAM is all about le women revolution!!!! Even if Steph green lit it the backlash from SJWs and Feminists would be insane.
>>
>>1979510
>the backlash from SJWs and Feminists would be insane.

Same reason we would never see this again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVS4UySbeE0
>>
>>1979572
What the fuck are you babbling about you goof?
>>
>>1979595
"Racist white redneck ambushes innocent black man merrily doing some shopping"
>>
>>1979572
I wasn't even watching wrestling at this point in time but this remains one of my favorite things from WWE. They need to do shit like this every so often again.
>>
>>1979620
Do you constantly live in fear of le PC boogeyman?

>Austin
>racist
>>
>>1979638
I live in the current year

They would make him racist
>>
>>1979655
You live in constant fear.
>>
>>1979661
Fear of what?

Just being honest
>>
>>1979638
I hope you realize the exact people that do the whole

>le x boogeyman

shit are usually in that group and that group is fucking shit up. In this case yes politically correct people are fucking shit up.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.