[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they really have that huge impact on the monday night wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Did they really have that huge impact on the monday night wars or is it just HHH revisionist history
>>
The latter
>>
>>1973658
Na'h. The biggest impacts were Stone Cold, The Rock, nWo, Mankind (to a lesser extent), Goldberg... DX was a just a soldier in this war.
>>
>>1973658
Yes
Shawn and his gyrating had a fucking huge impact by forcing millions and millions of heterosexual male fans to change the channel and watch outlaWCW

Literally wHHHo did fuck all
>>
>>1973681
HHH's rise in 99 did huge ratings you fag
>>
>>1973681
>outlaWCW
>wHHHo
Wow, we found a form of posting more obnoxious than Undercarder posting. I'm impressed.
>>
>>1973685
1.ya mad
2.ya seething
3.ya needa have sex
4.ya a pinhead
>>
>>1973685
outlaWCW has been around since the /sp/ days. 18+
>>
>>1973690
Dont ever pretend to be me again deanNEET you fucking bellwhiff
> 24,500 posts
> on a roblox forum
Wew lad

>>1973685
Im glad it triggered you
> mfw i invented Undercarder posting too
Kekekek
>>
>>1973684
And look how his 16 year HHH and Stephanie show run is doing
>>
>>1973658
HBK, Bret and Taketty, the no draw muskateers had a huge impact by making everyone switch to WCW.

DX was a shitty rip-off nWo that only gets pushed by revisionist historians.
>>
>>1973698
>Kekekek
Wew lad, go back to your containment board. Literally autism
>>
>>1973698
good shit anon
>>
>>1973702
Pajeet pls
Bret was the best draw of his era and biggest foreign born drawing champion of all time
>>
>>1973703
Kekekekek tumblr just cannot stop getting touched today
Go on, post another buzzword at me
>>
>>1973658

it was all Tyson/Austin/flipping off the boss. everyone else kind of piggy backed on Austin's success.
>>
File: taketty.png (515KB, 1584x691px) Image search: [Google]
taketty.png
515KB, 1584x691px
>>1973706
I usually use this graph to make fun of Undercarder but Bret contributed as well
>>
>>1973709
Spotted the numale cuck
>>
>>1973718
Fun fact
If you werent underaged then you would know that the low ratings for wm 13 was because most of the fans left the company when bret went on hiatus the year before
The preceding low ratings were because Bret was getting buried in shit tier feuds with twobob fraggles like LOLler, backland and chinksei suzgooki
>>
>>1973719
50 per cent buzzword content
You didnt dissapoint me ;)
>>
>>1973729
BDCWTS
>>
>>1973722
>it's not b-bret's fault
>>
>>1973729
Nor you.
You still keep replying and I know you will do that
>>
Shawn had zero impact during the AE, Haitch had some as a supporting role even though he was in the Main Card.
>>
@1973739
What you saying now bruv?

MERKED
E
R
K
E
D
>>
>open a thread
>Bretcuck is BTFOing wewtist
>>
>>1973897
THEN
NOW
FOREVER
>>
>>1973897
Bretcuck is a wewtist with an idol who is maximum reddit
>>
>>1973917
> chatting this much libellious slander
New low for the neowooaspies
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.