[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.wwe.com/shows/survivorse ries/article/dream-survi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

http://www.wwe.com/shows/survivorseries/article/dream-survivor-series-teams-2016
>The Phenomenal One’s running mate hewed a bit more to tradition in selecting his own Survivor Series team, though Anderson definitely kept his allies in-house for the most part by picking fellow Bullet Club alumni Luke Gallows (“I don’t do anything without him”), AJ Styles (“We came into WWE together”) and Finn Bálor (“My best friend”) as his core. Randy Orton, who he describes as “the best wrestler in the world over the last 10-15 years,” is the outlier, with one condition: “[As] long as he accepts us, which I have a sneaky feeling he would.” As for his team name? Trademark issues prevent Anderson from his first choice, but happily, he’s come up with a solution: “Bbbullet Clubbb.” Too-sweet me, brother.

What? Weird to see them mention Bullet Club, doubly weird to see them referencde copyright issues given that Gallows and Anderson's debut was an invasion angle, why would they give a shit in character?

Their web guys need to get their shit together.
>>
>>1969887
They give a shit in character because they can't make money if they get sued for copyright infringement
>>
>>1969946
Except Gallows apparently doesn't give a shit

>Proving great minds think alike, The Suntan Biker Man’s own Survivor Series team was a near-mirror of his tag team partner’s, with Bruiser Brody taking the place of Randy Orton as his crew’s fifth man. “The Club is too sweet, and Bruiser Brody would make it even better.” He even named his own team The Bullet Club, and while he didn’t share Anderson’s wariness of copyright issues, he commended his partner for his smarts: “He’s a creative fellow.”
>>
The Bullet Club was doomed to fail in the states. The whole point was that they were a ragtag group of villainous gaijins. What's the point of having them over here? What's the goal?
>>
>>1969887
>Brian Kendrick chooses three OG, tough dudes, and then Asuka. “she’s got a viciousness about her” he says.

Did they?
Has Kendrick caught the yellow fever sweeping through WWE?
>>
>>1970782
The man with the plan knows what's up
>>
JeriGOAT's choices. Willing to bet he wanted Benoit but couldn't put him on.
>>
>>1970782
> guerrerlol
> tough
Kek pls
>>
>>1970794
> wwe still forcing jerilol to pretend he was a HBGay mark
Kek sad as fuck, the ego on these guys
>>
>>1970804
I wouldn't be surprised if Jericho has a lot of respect for him. Some of his best matches are with HBK.
>>
>>1970804
Jericho's best work was with HBK. Their 2008 feud was the best thing about that year.
>>
>>1970820
>>1970810
Eh ive never watched them desu, might get round to it tomorrow
Where do i get started with the whole feud?
It just made me laugh when i read that Chris had to pretend that he grew up idolising Shawn in the feud instead of Owen
>>
>>1970810
>>1970820
yeah jericho carried that faggot and BTFO at him mania but then had to lose by roll up

he hates the christfag
>>
>>1970833
Fucksake why did you spoil it for me pham
>>
>>1970865
wasnt talking about 2008, was talking about their match at 19
>>
>>1970867
Ah safe brv
>>
>>1970810
it's just bretcuck, ignore him. he's the same guy who hates flair for "acting like a cartoon character" yet had the rock in his list of favorite wrestlers
>>
Strongest team
>>
>>1969961
They failed because they were heavily scripted and jobbed out constantly. In NJ, BC obviously takes no promo advice from NJ since they're fucking gaijin and give promos in english, Gallows and Anderson are fucking hilarious in interviews and in NJPW
>>
>>1969887
Based Cedric and JERIGOAT are the only ones with decent picks
>>
>>1970794
Malenko should be in HBK's slot really, or maybe Lance Storm
>>
>>1970794

Who are the fat guy and the gook?
>>
>>1970885
>Gassed in 5 minutes:The team
>>
>>1971870
King Kong Bundy and Funaki, I'll let you guess which is which
>>
>>1971870
Fucking go away
>>
>>1971800
Cedric's team is overpowered, please nerf.
>>
>>1972304
Yeah it needs a shit-tier tag team in there to nullify brocks presence..
>>
>>1970782
Based man with a plan
>>
>>1971877
>Joe wrestled for a straight hour a handful of months ago
>>
>>1971800
This is such a mark team
>>
>Heath didn't put Rhyno on his team
>>
>>1971800
I'd go the rock, John cena, Bork, and taker. Or just 4 cena clones in an I quit match. Not even a team of 5 THE ODDS could take my meme dream team
>>
>>1971800
Is Cedric Alexander just Darren Young but better in everyway?
>>
>>1970878
> cartoon character
Flair is more of a 1900s slapstick carnival sideshow clown than a cartoon character
Cartoon characters do their stupid shut for a reason, flair didnt
>>
>>1973023
>Black but not too black so that Vince won't feel uncomfortable
>Not a homo
>Good in the ring
>Not as boring as Darren
Yes
>>
>>1971870
18+

>>1971863
Gaytch chooses it all for them
>>
>>1970782
This is a great team
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.