[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It goes without saying that wrestling was at its best when WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x281px
It goes without saying that wrestling was at its best when WWE was challenged by WCW. When will a new competitor rise up to challenge WWE and who will it be?
>>
>>1969541
Not any time soon.
>>
>>1969541
>It goes without saying that sports entertainment was at its best when WWE was challenged by WCW. When will a new competitor rise up to challenge WWE and who will it be?
Fixed that for you, bruh.
>>
Three Words: What Culture Pro-wrestling.

Its the promotion right now with the most momentum, buzz, hype, money and success aside from WWE. Its fast rising, dominating the british scene and only a matter the promotion will enter US and decimate WWE.
>>
Find a crazy billionaire who will hire the wrestlers as actual employees and give them some semblance of security.

Mark Cuban? George Lucas? I dunno. Gotta be somebody.
>>
>>1969541

Wrestling will literally never be that popular again. Kayfabe is dead and the magic's gone, anon. It's for kids and a niche for adults at best, now.
>>
>>1969576
Granted it probably won't ever reach that level of popularity, but the product itself has a lot of room for improvement.
>>
>>1969563
Bait.
>>
>>1969576
I just don't buy it. People make shit like Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Walking Dead cultural phenomenon despite knowing they're fake.

It's not that people know it's not real, it's that the product is bad. People want a story that they can engage, characters they can get invested in, memorable dialog. Give them that AND the action of wrestling, and it could be fucking huge. But WWE has none of that. All it has is what the wrestlers can do themselves in the ring.
>>
>>1969652
Exactly.
>>
>>1969576
>implying kayfabe had anything to do with the success of The Attitude Era

18+
>>
>tfw billy might have had a chance to save wrestling but as usual TNA fucks everything up
>>
>>1969566
Imagine if Bill Gates started a wrestling company, filmed on his private island where roids were legal and they had actual battle royales over the entire island. Could use NXT guys and give them all explosive collars, whoever wins gets onto the main roster
>>
>>1969541
There already was a challenger and they pretty much kill WWE currently and have taken a large amount of their audience. That being the UFC.
>>
When these idiots actually form a union
>>
>>1969738
Yeah, stone cold was really a relate able working man.
>>
>>1972689
Thanks to Hogan, it never happened to begin with. Business would be completely different if Ventura started it.
>>
>>1972708
Fuck Hogan
>>
>>1969541
I want to cover these sluts in sticky semen
>>
>>1972696
Not sure you understand what kayfabe is.

>relate able

Pity >(You).
>>
>>1969563
>indie shit will take down WWE

You think NJPW and ROH are also better than WWE too right?
>>
>>1972780
>implying any rasslin' product today is worse than RAM
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.