[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the Undercarder was relegated to THIS on the most star studded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>the Undercarder was relegated to THIS on the most star studded Mania of all time, which included Rock, Austin, Hogan, HHH, and Shawn

KEK
>>
and he also had a badass entrance and a live band play for him
what's your point, virgin?
>>
undercarder BTFO

>The WrestleMania 26 buy rate is in and nobody is celebrating in Stamford, CT. The biggest WWE event of the year drew 885,000 buys worldwide. The number is down from WrestleMania 25 and a huge disappointment for a WrestleMania event
>>
>>1964245
KEK

that was just Vince trying to appease the cuckman

he probably would've thrown a bitchfit if he wasn't paid the same as Hunter
>>
>implying Wrestlemania XIX was that good
X8 had all of those people minus HBGay, had better matches and drew more people.
>>
>>1964237
Were they a draw?
>>
>>1964269
X8 had that shit squash match of HHH/Jericho
>>
>>1964277
>Undercarder
>Lord Hentai
Only Based Beeg was the draw from that match
>>
>>1964269
18 was shit and was a one match show. The only reason anyone showed up or paid for it was for Hogan/Rock. If not for that match I wouldn't remember a damn thing about that show, the """""main event""""""" was a joke too. You could hear a pin drop throughout that whole match. 19 would have gotten more buys definitely if it wasn't only available on a digital cable box.
>>
>>1964566
What about Nathaniel?
>>
>>1964686
Kurt Angle vs Kane was alright
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.