[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bayley stomping all over nikki what did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: rycfhjbk.png (1MB, 1281x621px) Image search: [Google]
rycfhjbk.png
1MB, 1281x621px
>bayley stomping all over nikki

what did she mean by this? why was she so out of character during this segment?
>>
turn bayley heel and have her stinkface everyone
>>
>>1963759
I volunteer for her stinkface
>>
She was super awkward during that segment just not really knowing what to do.

Like that Raw talk episode where she froze and looked/sounded like a twat and got called out by Booker/Lita.

It seems like if its not fully scripted and rehearsed she is one on the worst on the whole roster.
>>
>>1963753
She was following orders from her captain on team smackdown, it would be a heel move to refuse to obey the captain
>>
REAL HUMAN BEING

REAL HUMAN BEING
>>
>>1963759
if bayley turns heel she should stop hugging people and just grope them instead
>>
>>1963770
team raw i mean
>>
>>1963775
yes
>>
>>1963753
>back up in yo ass with a resurrection
>>
post the hilarious nia jax spot
>>
>>1963770
Not if the captain is a heel giving heel orders, then disobeying makes you a face
>>
>>1963800
Bayley is too meek to disobey heel orders
>>
>>1963753
There are no heels or faces during the non canon brand warfare feuds
>>
>>1963807
12yo talking shit who dos not remember the invasion angle
>non canon
What makes you think this isnt canon when the IC title may change brands
>>
>have simple popular babyface gimmick built over 2 years and appeals to girls for the first time in forever
>Fuck it up on main roster in about 2 months
HHH is probably pissed
>>
>>1963826
i actually found Bayleys heel attack refreshing
>>
>>1963753
Would have looked even more out of place if she just stood there
>>
>>1963753
Personally, I would have told her to attack like the others, but appear to be kind of hesitant and tell the other Raw women to appear to be trying to egg her on to attack but don't make it obvious like they all hold Nikki and egg Bayley on; like say she is kind of kicking next to Sasha or someone and they appear to like snap and kind of nudge Bayley and point to get her to attack.
>>
>>1963753
shut the fuck up Cena, noone like your plastic cunt
>>
I'm glad someone else noticed this. I understand why they had her doing that but it felt very out of character for her to be jumping the blue bitches.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.