[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Jericho's comments on the Busted Open satellite radio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-11-17_005159.jpg (51KB, 937x305px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-17_005159.jpg
51KB, 937x305px
> Jericho's comments on the Busted Open satellite radio show:

> "I think sometimes it confuses the fans when you do too much insider stuff, before I came back in 2012, I remember when Punk and Nash were having their feud and their were going back and forth and Nash said: 'You would never draw a dime.' I think people do not understand what that really means. I think we all assume that people read the sheets and read the Internet and really eighty percent don’t. I’m a big music fan, I read Billboard magazine and I follow charts and read the reviews and see what’s going on but I guarantee that eighty percent of people that like music don’t or eighty percent of people that watch movies don’t read the receipts every week.

> "I think when people say: 'Edge didn’t draw a dime' and that’s supposed to be a 'heat getting line' and people really do not know what that even means. Edge was a ten-time World Champion so doesn’t that mean he was good? So what, he never took a pencil, drew a circle and wrote '10 cents' in the middle of it. I mean, what does 'drawing a dime' really mean? I think we assume that everybody knows as much about wrestling as we do.

> "Telling people: 'You’re too small' or 'You’re too ugly' and Big Show is broke so he needs the money, it’s like if I’ve been working for WWE and I was broke, something is wrong with me! I don’t want to cheer for Big Show if he is broke after 14 years, you question yourself on: 'What the hell were you spending all your money on?' You’re a former World Champion. When I watched Stampede Wrestling, I saw a wrestler by the name of Goldie Rodgers and he was an opening match jobber and I was thinking: 'If I can be like Goldie Rodgers, that’s all I want, he is probably making one hundred and fifty thousand a year.' Little did I know that he was making fifty a night and probably getting ripped off. To me because he was on television, he was a superstar and rich. That’s what we need to portray our WWE superstars to be.
>>
>>1963381
(contd)

> 'When they are talking about the pre-show, it’s like 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High' when (Mike) Damone talks to Mark 'Rat' Ratner: 'Where ever you are, it’s the place to be.' If you’re on the pre-show, it’s going to be the biggest pre-show of your life. When you fighting for the Intercontinental Championship, I was fighting (Curtis) Axel, I wanted them to do in-ring introductions. It either got cut off before I got to the ring or someone forgot to do it, this is a title match on a network television show. Why are we not making this a big deal? I don’t care if it’s the Intercontinental Championship, it’s a championship. It doesn’t matter if it’s the World Championship or the Midget Championship, it should be treated as such because if we don’t treat it as such then nobody will.

> "It’s the same way with these storylines, too. 'Daniel Bryan is small and ugly.' I never noticed that. I don’t know how big he is. You see these guys in the ring and they are all the same size unless you’re the Big Show or Rey Mysterio. He’s got a beard, okay. He’s ugly, okay who cares, and who said your ugly. Maybe under that beard, he’s the hottest guy. I don’t know. But sometimes they do these things that they thing are going to get heat but I’m not sure if it does get heat."
>>
Based Cringe Jericuck working himself into a shoot
>>
>>1963391
Stop being a retard. Jericho speaks truth.

/asp/ needs the take the advice.
>>
>>1963381
>took a pencil, drew a circle and wrote '10 cents' in the middle of it
That was a good thread
>>
Based JeriGOAT does it again.
>>
But it's true that edge and cm punk never drew a dime
>>
JeriGOAT talking on behalf of all of us, and leaving a steaming pile of poo on the heads of the current "Creative" teams, who could not book matches, develop gimmicks, or script feuds if their lives depended on it.
>>
>>1963455

According to /asp/ only 5 guys drew

1. Nash
2. Haitch
3. Hogan
4. Cena
5. Rock

Pretty good that company owner is in billionaire club with 5 drawing talents in 40+ years.

Also is Beeg really broke?
>>
Jericho put dimes on the list
>>
>>1963381
Jericuck seething trying to defend other dimeless dandies such as himself
>>
>>1963468
>Trash
>Gaytch
>Hulketty
>Cock
>>
>>1963468
>According to /asp/ only 5 guys drew
>1. Nash
>2. Haitch

>Being so new you fall for our most basic trolls
>>
>>1963468
>Also is Beeg really broke?
Stop being a fucking retard
>>
>>1963381
>Using championship runs as a measurement for success
Fucking Jericho, it's still real to him
>>
Jericho is such a fucking mark for the biz. It's embarrassing how he got a MNW network special, as if he weren't a midcard no-draw faggot
>>
>>1963455
Based Vince working you
>>
>>1963381
Does Jerikek really not know that drawing dimes means drawing money from tickets? or am i looking at this wrong
>>
>>1963474
Based JeriGOAT working this faggot
>>
Holy fuck brevity is the soul of wit.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck he's going on about by highlighting the point?
>>
>>1963536
seething
>>
>>1963445

I know, after I read that it was all I could think about
>>
>>1963468

Your 1 and 2 never drew dimes btw
>>
>>1963543
WWE should put more effort into making the entire roster look good and stop doing smark bait stories that break the fourth wall
>>
>>1963381
When did Haitch say that?
>>
>>1963381
people that drew

>Hogan
>Andre
>NWO (not just hall, not just nash, nash, hall and hogan drew)
>Rock
>Stone Cold
>John Cena
>Brock Lesnar
>Styles has been getting them merchandise sales too
>>
>>1963688
DX
And Foley was a draw in 99.
>>
>>1963688
RVD drew pretty good in ECW days
>>
>>1963872
yeah he filled up all them high school gyms and bingo halls in the north east
>>
>>1963872
He drew crowds to fill up those cafeteria sized rooms? Woah
>>
>>1963468

Beeg is worth 20 million according to celebrity net worth, but then again that site also lists Tony Atlas as being worth 3 million so I'm seriously questioning their estimates.
>>
>>1963836
> memeX drew
Hahahahahaha holy shit
>>
>>1963676
RAW 2013 edge made his big return, opened RAW and got BTFO by haitch. Search for Edge return 2013.
>>
>>1963535
He's saying most fans won't understand what drawing a dime means.
>>
>>1963381
Am I the only one that misses Haitch burials on the mic and in the ring??

Seeing him pander to neckbeards and japs with NXMeme makes me question the man i was a mark for.
>>
File: 1476662028626.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1476662028626.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>1963688
>Styles
>>
>>1965393
Yes you're an antismark therefore a permavigin neet, worse than a nigger pedo with AIDS, no use to society. Diamondhead yourself off a helicopter into an active volcano
>>
>>1964712
Thanks lad
>>
>>1965393
You're not alone anon. Haitch has let us down by turning into an IWC pandering shill. I miss the old haitch.
>>
>>1963468
Beeg is not broke, he is referring to that one incredibly stupid storyline
>>
>>1963475
>Hulketty

Why did I laugh so hard at this?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.