[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you felt "the big match feel"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 4bacce611a0fa[1].jpg (1MB, 1981x1509px) Image search: [Google]
4bacce611a0fa[1].jpg
1MB, 1981x1509px
When was the last time you felt "the big match feel" in a WWE ring?
>>
Probably Styles/Cena
>>
File: RR_01192003_0032.0.0[1].jpg (95KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
RR_01192003_0032.0.0[1].jpg
95KB, 1310x873px
>>1963275
>>
>>1963278
This... and before that, you can say that Punk vs The Rock was up there.

Sting/Taker would have been in the same level as Rock/Hogan.
>>
>>1963278
Ya.

The Shield Triple Threat should've, but the build was so lopsided because Roman pissed hot.

Nothing at Mania 32 felt like a big fight in the least. Roman/Brock might be up there.
>>
last night miz/ziggler
>>
Shield vs. Team Hell No & Ryback
>>
>>1963275
Sasha vs Bayley Takeover Respect
>>
Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns
>>
Big Dog v Big Show

I mean cmon, only logical choice lads.
>>
Reigns v Rollins MiTB
>>
Are we just looking at mania matches here?
Roman vs Brock

Before that
Batista vs Undertaker
>>
>>1963275
Ambrose vs Rollins, Hell in a Cell. When Dean climbed the cell straight off and started beating the roof with a kendo stick. I was hype.
>>
>>1963275
Rock/Hogan - WM X8
>>
>>1963761
This.
I remember how hype /asp/ was that day.
>>
Joe vs nakamura
>>
>>1963761
reigns should have gone over
>>
Sasha Banks vs Charlotte at HIAC.
>>
Punk vs Cena Summerslam 2011
>>
HHH vs Taker HIAC
>>
>>1963279
The HGH vs HHH match didn't do it for me. My internal organs bloated just from the miasma these roidlords gave off
>>
>>1964617
>triggered by large muscles
>>
>>1963275
Roman vs Lesnar
>>
>>1964617
>HGH vs HHH
Wtf when did Haitch face himself?
>>
Haven't felt it in years.

Punk vs Gall was the only time recently.
>>
Rock vs Cena at 28
>>
>>1964731

Agreed, this is the only correct answer. That WAS the last time.
>>
File: 1280x720-CPH.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-CPH.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
(it's still a WWE ring)
>>
Haven't felt it since Punk/Cena MITB 2011.

Nobody gets pops like that anymore.
>>
AJ Styles vs. John Cena. Best non-title feud in a very long time. It would've easily been worthy of a World Championship match at WrestleMania.
>>
>>1965138
That's because it was in Chicago
>>
File: 11111.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
To be honest this

The beginning of the match got a bigger reaction than pretty much every match for the past 4 years.
>>
Styles VS Cena is a dream match that we have could see two times this year... but I think that the general feelings about wrestling are in the present time so low that this feud wasn´t so interesting how something like that should be.

Styles vs Cena matches haved probably a Taker vs Michaels level ... and I didn´t feel spectation or a general feeling of "mark out" about that... Both times were 5-stars matches... but reactions were minimal. I think that since some time ago... It´s not possitlble that a match can create sensations like Rock vs Austin, Taker vs Michaels,or Punk vs Cena did it... In my point of view, probably Rock vs Cena II and Taker vs Lesnar were the last really "big matches" in WWE accordding to the general feeling.
>>
Owens vs Cena at Elimination Chamber
But most recent AJ vs Cena at MITB 2016
>>
>>1963275
Bret Hart Vs Davey Boy Smith, Summerslam '92
>>
zayn v nak
>>
Stone Cold vs The Rock, many years ago,
>>
>>1965146
I honestly think it should have been a title match. They could have put the WHC on raw and brought a new title to smackdown. The could then hold a tournament culminating at Summerslam with those two. It would also have kept Dean out of the title picture.
>>
In NXT Dallas this year, WWE probably the end of an era, HHH vs Undertaker match
>>
>>1963275
Rollins's double-match night at last year's Summerslam.
>>
>>1964617
HHH is HGH, Steiner is a genetic freak
>>
Miz-Ziggler desu.
>>
>>1963275
Last big match I felt was Cena vs. AJ, before that it was Brock vs. Taker in HIAC. That match was great.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.