[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The little things in wrestling that still make you happy to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Reigns-620x350.jpg (35KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Reigns-620x350.jpg
35KB, 620x350px
The little things in wrestling that still make you happy to be a part of the community

For me it's when Roman Reigns does his "OOOOOOH AAHHHHHHH" (pic) in the corner and the fans boo so loud that no amount of Kevin Dunn's bucktoothed sound editing magic can muffle it. And in the back, Vince is smiling and pushing Haitch on the shoulder because his demented old ass mind thinks the crowd is doing the yell with Roman
>>
File: dankassdog.jpg (260KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
dankassdog.jpg
260KB, 900x948px
>>1963183
>>
>>1963183
>BBD
Big Booty Daddy? What does an actually entertaining wrestler have to do with Roman Reigns?
>>
>>1963180

They're not saying "boo" they're saying "boooo-aaaahhhh".
>>
File: HNI_0030.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0030.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>>1963191

I was saying boooo-aaaahhhh...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMdoAT9SSZM

how does this make you feel?
>>
>>1963180
?
They actualy are saying the same thing that Roman is, even on raw when he boo'd incredibly loud before it. The hell is wrong with you anon?
>>
>>1963245
It's hard to get an accurate picture of how much WWE stars make because we dunno their cuts from merch, their side-deals, how much PPV bonuses are...and we dunno their expenses for being on the road, either.

It's hard for me to feel anything looking at those numbers, because I can't put it into any kind of useful context. The only ones that really stand out are Taker getting 2 mil per year and Brock getting 6 mil a year because their schedules are so light and in Brock's case particular because Heyman cuts his promos for him and he's been phoning it in in the ring for a solid year now.
>>
>>1963187
>>1963190
Kek stay mad autists
>>
>>1963328
SEETHING
>>
>2016
>getting triggered by Based Big Dog
>>
>>1963180
Yeah, the boos really make me happy and confirm he will never be over the way they want him to be. He's basically Lex Luger 2.0
>>
>>1963379
>samefagging
>>
>>1963180
Kek
>>
>>1963379
no, he's the new cena
>>
>>1963565
yawn
>>
>>1963574
>not liking BMJ

get a clue
>>
When Undertaker keeps getting mega pops while the seething "Undercarder" is still trying to force his memes.
>>
I mean it's obvious the crowd is doing the OOAHHH with him, but here's your reply for your bait thread, you delusional smark. Feed me your delusions for when the crowd is on their feet and cheering when Roman gets the pin to end the match
>>
>>1963576
>still making cena comparisons
>roman is luger 2 kek
>>
>>1963180
you're a fucking faggot
>>
>smarks this worked by the Big Dog

Pathetic smarks.
>>
>>1963580
>getting cheered by fat smarks determines who is and isn't a draw

Kevin Owens sure is a draw while Cena never drew a dime!
>>
>>1963582
Oh please, it's the Usos. Roman purposely goes OOOOooo... so he can say "Look, they're joining in!" When really they are booing. With The Usos, it's the same.
> Hey yo, when we say uce, y'all say ooh
> UCE
> NO!
> UCE
> NO!
> Ya'hoo
>>
Another Deancuc thread with his fictional threads
>>
>>1963565
Except Cena could actually put on an entertaining match without having to be carried like a fucking backpack
>>
>>1963565
Except BMJ has charisma, and actually draws, and has crowd support.
>>
File: IMG_0255.png (472KB, 856x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.png
472KB, 856x600px
>>1965824
>liking Cena

Put your phone down and pay attention to class, kiddo
>>
>>1963180
>not realizing that vince preemptively gave roman a power up noise that sounds just like booing to cover his bases
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.