[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will he feud with now that he is back? I bet on Wyatt first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 12412412414.jpg (34KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
12412412414.jpg
34KB, 840x840px
Who will he feud with now that he is back?

I bet on Wyatt first then Deano and AJ.
>>
>>1962779
AJ Styles.

The Phenom vs The Phenomenal One
>>
>>1962780
I have HBK vs Taker flashbacks.

Please do it.
>>
>>1962779
Styles then Cena.
>>
>>1962779
He will bury Bray one last time then job to Styles and Cena
>>
>Now that he is back
See you at Wrestlemania, Mark.
>>
He'll put over Ellsworth.
>>
>>1962780
>Months of Styles building up the match alone with Taker not even bothering to show up
>Styles has to slow it down and try to drag that leathery bag of bones and bad knees to a halfway decent match
>Taker still goes over
I'll have to give that a hard pass.
>>
>>1962779
I want to se AJ but his high flying shit and high impact style wont be gook for taker I dont see taker taking bumps like that, I think it's going to be Orton and then Cena.
>>
They are going to rehash the Rock/Cena story with AJ in the role of Punk. Screen-fucking-cap this
>>
>>1962779
???

He'll feud BMJ.
>>
>>1963099
It's the battle of part timers. No matter who wins, nobody goes over.
>>
>>1962968
>Taker not even bothering to show up
He's back full time, TAKIN' SOULS AND DIGGIN' HOLES.
>>
File: Sasha_aka_bestgirl.jpg (88KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha_aka_bestgirl.jpg
88KB, 768x1024px
>>1962968
Taker isn't back to go over AJ Styles. He's eternally over and this is his last lap.

Would mark out for Taker vs Styles.
>>
>>1963113
HOLY FUCKING YUM
>>
I find it hard to believe he's back in action on smackdown like the old days. I doubt he'll wrestle that much.
>>
>>1963113
He is going to go over Styles at the Rumble and lose to Cena at Mania.
>>
>>1963208
>Cena is going after one more World Title reign
>For some reason Taker wants Smackdown to be properly represented
>SD loses at Survivor Series
>Taker takes it up to Styles after he retains at TLC
>Taker becomes champion at the Rumble
>Cena wins the Rumble
God fucking damn it, it adds up.
>>
>>1962779
They just did Wyatt you tard
>>
>>1963226
Dear lord, it really is 2012/2013 all over again.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.