[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a we bring some old dude back for one night to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

>it's a we bring some old dude back for one night to trigger nostalgia because no one in our roster is over episode
>>
>>1962604
AJ is over and drawn precisely half a dime, which is half more than he's ever drawn.
>>
What was this fucking promo about? I thought he was going to replace Shane in the team.
>>
>>1962607
I like aj. Hes not so bad on the mic. Roman and Cena made him look like a million bucks. I don't get why he's not a draw. The ratings ever since aj became champ have fallen off hard. Even deanetty draws more than aj.

>>1962614
Kek same. I can't believe Shane is going to be in the match over Luke Harper or even ziggler. How fucking stupid and insulting
>>
>those faces
>>
>>1962623
>Dean is looking at a rat ringside
>Ellsworth is trying to hide his three inch erection
>AJ is disgustied by Taker's lack of farmer strenf
>Shane is on-set in the Sopranos remake
>>
Why is Shane towering all over his wrestlers?
>>
Aj drew dimes? where? In fairyland?
>>
Smackdown will lose

Taker will smash through the Smackdown roster until BMJ returns and saves Smackdown
>>
File: 1479097472426.png (171KB, 494x426px) Image search: [Google]
1479097472426.png
171KB, 494x426px
>... than the man who has no fear

>tfw legit though Taker would introduce Pentagon DARK to SD
>>
>>1962634
His merch completely sold out within 24 hours of hitting the shop. He is currently in the top 3 merch sellers on WWE.com

Sells more than your Samoan nigger too FedoRamen.
>>
>>1962637
I would like this but I have the lingering worry undercarder would beat BMJ at WM

>>1962642
stop this gimmick
>>
>>1962642
>on WWE.com

Wow you've been BTFO to kingdom come lad.
>>1962577

So all that means is AJ has trouble selling his merch. Who is the top 3? KO, AJ, and Jasethy?
>>
>Undercarderposter now deflecting because Taker got a huge pop

Lmao how badly did he get BTFO in one night?
>>
>>1962670
>it's one guy

Even back in /sp/, BASED /wwe/ never brought into the undercarder meme
Personally I like Taker, but it's always been this way. He just hasn't drawn, I can admit that
>>
>>1962604
Rawtist. We can easily spot your kind trying to fill smack lads heads with libelous propaganda.
We know our show is better than raw and when we have criticism of our show when it's warranted we discuss it in a gentlemanly manner.
You rawtist gotta try harder if youre gonna pretend to rep SmA+ckdown Live
>>
>>1962652

>Taker should end his career 21-2

ShittyIdeas.jpeg
>>
>>1962698
t. Mark
>>
>>1962633
He's a big guy
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1905x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1905x1080px
>Undertaker sucks
>>
>>1962707
That guy seems really sociable and funny.
>>
>>1962604
He's back to being full time you retard.
>>
>>1962604
>no one in our roster is over
>Aj Styles chant at Ram when no one on RAM had a chant all night
k
>>
>>1962614
This, it was fucking retarded.

why would Undertaker come back to give a pep talk?
>>
>>1963131
this plus James Ellsworth was more over than literally the entire Raw roser
>>
>>1962711
>Actually believing that
Did you believe The Rock when he said that too?
>>
>>1962604
Why the FUCK is Ls worth still there?
>the state of jobberdown
>>
If you put Mark Dimesaway, AJ Styles, and Roman together that's about 7 pennies. Who will WWE add to get the final 3 pennies to complete the dime?
>>
>>1962652
Like his mania matches matter at this point
>>
>>1963165
Hey, he's undefeated at Wrestlemania 2-0, in by Wrestlemania 52 he should have the streak back up again at the ripe age of 70.
>>
>>1963158
Ziggler, Miz, Jasethy, Bray and Dean
>>
>>1962604
hes barely able to walk, wtf
>>
>>1962604
The fucking crowd just HAD to get their chants in when he was talking. Let the man talk ffs
>>
and RAM has to use two nostalgia acts in Goldberg and Brock to sell their entire show the last month.
>>
>>1963270
> YOU STILL GOT IT
> Based Taker immediately shuts them up so he can continue his promo
>>
>>1962628
kek
>>
>>1963316
>cheering for shane-o-mac during a Taker promo

fuck that crowd
>>
>at one point the entire crowd chanted " WE WANT SLATER " for around 5 seconds
>When all of Raws big talent was in the ring with smackdown the crowd chanted for AJ
A fag burner and Heath FUCKING slater are more over than anyone on Ram
>>
>>1962621
lol luke harper deserves absolutely nothing
>>
>>1962672
lol delusional faggot
>>
File: ellswortho.jpg (214KB, 1099x955px) Image search: [Google]
ellswortho.jpg
214KB, 1099x955px
>>
>>1962604
>UFC gloves
where did it all go so wrong for him?
>>
>>1963452
Best piur strajker in da biz.
>>
>>1962604
That's no way to talk about Goldberg, He's doing it for the fans.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.