[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based on title reigns alone, would you say he's a future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Based on title reigns alone, would you say he's a future Hall of Famer?

>5 IC title reigns, putting him in a three way tie with Ziggler and Triple H for third most IC reigns of all time
>297 combined days putting him in 10th longest combine days of all time putting him ahead of The Rock, Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho

Also, post other semi irrelevant wrestlers that actually have an impressive title history/feat/accomplishment, despite never making it to the top of the company.
>>
Rikishi got in.
>>
he was the ic title god. he literally came back from a shit long injury and won the ic title back immediately on raw
>>
Miz and Swagger's world title reigns will make them a shoe in for the Hall of Fame unless they do something to seriously piss off the company. They might not be headlining their class but they will 100% get in.
>>
File: swann.png (233KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
swann.png
233KB, 562x408px
>>1962410
>>
>>1962410
Hard to say. Other people have got in for far less, but numbers aside, his reigns weren't all that memorable. He also has a King of the Ring title under his belt, so that might further promote his case.

Even if he has the CV, looking at Hall of Fame inductions from recent years, there's usually only half a dozen inductions every year, and they try to induct a variety of talent including women and tag teams, not just the big stars. I think Barrett sits in the midcard but is still behind other guys like Christian, Rhyno, Goldust, Matt Hardy, William Regal, etc. who will likely receive inductions first. Could be 10+ years away if it is to happen.
>>
I see no reason why they wouldn't induct a 70 year old Barrett into the HoF. Sure he won't be one of the headline inductions that year, but he'll be on the card. I'm one of the people fucked off about they kept fucking up his pushes over and over.
>>
>>1962542
He got injured whenever they wanted to push him. Hell he got injured when they wanted to push the fucking league of Nations at mania. Dude is made of British glass.
>>
>>1962469
R-Truth won thr US Title like once.
>>
>>1962419
Rikishi was more over than Barrett could ever hope to be.
>>
>>1962469
>xavier woods
he is literally the Janettey of the New Gay and has a faggot youtube channel. Real impressive
>>
>>1962410
He'll be a token bong induction 10 years from now
>>
I feel like he'll probably come back at some point. Money talks.
>>
>>1962410
Koko B. Ware and the fucking Bushwackers are in the HOF. Yes Barrett should make it if those jobbers did.
>>
They'll probably try to get him inducted in 20 years but he'll injure himself just before the show.
>>
>>1963169
Bushwhackers were top heels in the territories who pioneered hardcore wrestling and REEEEEEEE FOREIGNERS heel tactics and even got a five star match from >meltzer

When they joined wwe they were way past their prime but still managed to get over with casuals

Sht one of them was even Tiger Mask for a while
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.