[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rusev not on SS >Ziggler not on SS >Corbin not on SS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: wwejust.png (321KB, 538x602px) Image search: [Google]
wwejust.png
321KB, 538x602px
>Rusev not on SS
>Ziggler not on SS
>Corbin not on SS
>the entire cruiserweight division minus Kendrick not on SS
>PPV is STILL somehow 4 hours + 2 hour preshow

Why? How?
>>
They've got what, six matches right now?

Summerslam had twice that many, and granted, Summerslam didn't have three giant elimination matches, but I imagine they'll find something for these guys to do.

Also, Ziggler is interfering with Miz and Zayn.
>>
All 5v5 will be 30+ minutes at least
>>
>>1962126
Even if you say the SS matches together will eat two hours, that only leaves Kalisto/Kendrick, Miz/Zayn and Brock/Goldberg. You need at least one more match on the main card.
>>
File: 1368897003121.jpg (170KB, 499x670px) Image search: [Google]
1368897003121.jpg
170KB, 499x670px
>>1962126
>30+ minute divas match
>>
Right you thundercunts. I've been working 16-hour shifts for the past two weeks so I'm out of the loop. Can anyone bring me up to speed before SS? Fairly certain I'm gonna catch last nights Smackdown, but that's all I have time for.

Why has GM Cuck-My-Shit-Up replaced Corbin?
When did the Miz reclaim his title?
>>
>>1962136
>Why has GM Cuck-My-Shit-Up replaced Corbin?
Injury angle. Corbin's out, Bryan picked Shane to replace him and be a leader and get everybody to work together.
>When did the Miz reclaim his title?
Tonight. Ziggler rolled Miz up, then Maryse pushed them so Ziggler's shoulders were down instead.
>>
The only bad thing you listed is Rusev not being involved.

WWE is absolute shit, though, and it'll never un-JUST itself.
>>
File: 19499131.jpg (37KB, 677x699px) Image search: [Google]
19499131.jpg
37KB, 677x699px
>>1962131

The botch-per-minute rate is going to be off the fucking charts.
>>
>>1962126
>>1962131
>>1962168

Remember the last women's Survivor match?

It was such an abortion that the commentators gave up and JBL started actively heckling the shitshow
>>
>>1962173
when was it?
>>
>>1962173
In fairness, there'll be at least five good wrestlers involved in this one over both teams.
>>
>>1962174

2014. The one where there was a botch on some corner spot, I think it was Paige that fell to the outside, and Alicia Fox tried to cover by yelling "CHICKEN" at her.

The entire thing was a train wreck.
>>
>>1962178

True. 2014 had MAYBE three genuinely competent wrestlers (Emma, Nattie, and MAYBE Paige), and Summer Rae, who's usually at least good enough to sell and lose.

Not on that night though. Absolutely nothing went right.
>>
>>1962173
>>1962182
>>1962189

Shit, looking back, 2014 SvS was just a bad show in general.

Jack Swagger beat Cesaro on the preshow, a travesty.
Then a solid 4 way tag championship match that Miz and Mizdow won
Then that atrocious women's Survivor match
Then Bray beat Ambrose by DQ, furthering a feud that has to be the low point in both men's WWE runs
Adam Rose and The Bunny beat Slator-Gator in a match that belonged on SuperStars.
A bad match where Nikki beat AJ for the Diva's championship, kickstarting the worst Diva's championship reign in recent memory that NEVER GODDAMN ENDED
Then a pretty good main event Survivor match where Sting interfered to help Dolph carry Team Cena to a win, causing the banishment of The Authority, which lasted all of six weeks.

The Authority was then brought back in a mind-bogglingly stupid segment on RAW I'm going to blame of Survivor Series because without it that segment couldn't have happened.
>>
>>1962074

>the entire cruiserweight division minus Kendrick not on SS

how is this a bat thing?
>>
>>1962162

>Attending RAW house show soon, hope he shows up.
>>
>>1962192
>The Authority was then brought back in a mind-bogglingly stupid segment on RAW I'm going to blame of Survivor Series because without it that segment couldn't have happened.
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN
>>
>>1962074
Gotta get in as much ad revenue and shilling as possible.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.