[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanting to get TEW 2016. I've heard great things about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: total-Extreme-wrestling-2016.jpg (60KB, 1007x730px) Image search: [Google]
total-Extreme-wrestling-2016.jpg
60KB, 1007x730px
Wanting to get TEW 2016. I've heard great things about the TEW series as a very in depth simulation of being a booker/promoter of a wrestling company. But my problems with it are that I don't know if i want to pay 37 dollars for it, and I dont know if Grey Dog Software is a safe 3rd party to purchase from.

Could I get some preferably not so smarky advice from /asp/?
>>
It's a lot of fun and gives you a lot of freedom to mess around, and the amount of depth to what you can do is pretty impressive. You'll probably want to get a real-world mod but playing around with the Cornellverse characters is pretty fun too. Greydog is totally safe
>>
>>1962088
Thanks comrade. I've played 2005 for hours on end before but that was free and i got it off a flash drive. I didnt know if GDS was trusted or if a newer version was worth the cash. And its funny because the reason I want 2016 is because I'd be just fine with 2005 if the mods kept going. But the most modern real world mod is June 2014 and thats a bit old for my taste. Would you know if the mods are as easy to install as 05's?
>>
>>1962109
I haven't played 2016 but I imagine it's the same as 2013 and that's as simple as copy and paste, yeah
>>
>>1962112
Thanks
>>
Yeah I spent tons of time with 2013 and a real world roster (well a '97 roster)

was awesome. I managed to succefully recreate the Rocky Maivia to The Rock turn complete with Nation of Domination. He slowly got heat until he was a top guy. Turned Isaac Yank'em into Kane. Hyped the shit out of him with promos and vignettes and Taker talking about him. So it was fun to mirror real life.

I always prided myself on slow burning angles that wove into each other. For instance, Stone Cold was fueding with Bret Hart and Undertaker was fueding with Mankind, so for one of my B show PPV's, I put them into a heel/face tag match and let the faces go over with Mankind eating the pin from Stone Cold. Kept Bret and Austin hot but still gave Taker and Mankind a reason to keep going.

Signed Angle and RVD and debuted them in the main event scene. RVD got super over with a full out Stoner gimmick. He and Angle had one of my few 5 star matches after a lengthy fued because Angle wanted him drug tested and kicked out/championship vacated.

Raided the fuck out of ECW every year, established Storm as a solid midcarder and Candido as a lower guy that could tag at times.

WCW never fizzled out no matter how hot I was. We were still neck and neck and they were always doing the same Hogan/Giant/Goldberg/Nash/Sting/Flair
main events.
>>
It's one of those games you can play "eternally".

A lot of changes since the 2005 version.

Try the demo.

And give a chance at the Cornellverse and the Thunderverse.
>>
>>1962128
Please i want more
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.