[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i'll tell you what why don't you chant undertaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: takerr.png (372KB, 415x528px) Image search: [Google]
takerr.png
372KB, 415x528px
>i'll tell you what why don't you chant undertaker if you like to sleep with your own sister?
>>
>goes face to face with shane
>HOLY SHIT chants

>cuts a promo
>YOU STILL GOT IT

I fucking hate the change the WWE crowds have gone through in the past 5 years

It is all the fault of that fucking post Wrestlemania Raw crowd

And don't tell me 'no fun allowed' or any of those shit excuses for spastic spergs looking for internet attention
>>
>>1961659
>elbow drop
>THAT WAS AWESOME
>>
>>1961659
Fucking NXT man
>>
>>1961659

THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME
>>
>>1961659
These complaints just don't make any fuckin' sense to me.

If you buy a ticket and go to a show, you can chant whatever the fuck you want. Period. That's not an excuse, it's a fact. If you pay money to go to a show, it's your god given right to be as much of a spaz as you want.
>>
>>1961698
do you chant shit when you go to a movie too you fucking faggot
>>
YOU DESERVE IT
>>
File: 142534234624.png (483KB, 427x643px) Image search: [Google]
142534234624.png
483KB, 427x643px
Un.. Undertaker...
>>
>>1961698
t. smark

yeah let's see you go to a play and start chanting THIS IS AWESOME. we'll see how quickly you get kicked out by security. this even goes for fucking nba games; I saw one faggot kicked out for being an annoying faggot
>>
File: hmm.jpg (24KB, 323x414px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
24KB, 323x414px
>>
>>1961659
i blame NEXT and the Fullfail crowd. all 150 of them.
>>
>>1961824
CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP
>>
>>1961698
I bet you clap after your flight lands
>>
>>1962143
Do people not do this? Every plane I've been on the passengers clap when it lands.
>>
>>1962147
Where do you live? People used to do it when I was a kid but I haven't heard anyone clap for the longest time
>>
>>1962163
America, midwest
>>
The fuck is wrong with you guys. You want it to be like in the fucking theater? you want to hear them calling every spot? Chants maybe out of a place but at least they create atmosphere of great event instead of a picnic in a park
>>
>>1962252
how about you just cheer like multiple decades of wrestling crowds before 2010
>>
>>1961698
>>1962252
watch a big UFC event or a top Boxing event and listen to the crowd reactions, that's an example of what a good crowd is, not shitty chants just reaction to the show in front, WWE crowds are just plain fucked
>>
>>1961659
Literally blame ECW one night stand
>>
>>1961659
Sometimes I just want them to be quiet so a guy can finish his boring promo so we can move along. Now more than ever crowds try to get themselves over
>>
>>1961698
But they're not chanting the right way!!!!! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>1961813
>>1961844
T. People who have never watched wrestling before
>>
>>1961698
Nobody said they didn't have the right to.
You can have the right to be cringey, doesn't mean being cringey isn't cringey.
I mean, come on:
>you still got it chants for a promo
boi
>>
>>1961813
It would be more logical to compare it to going to see a play since going to a movie isn't live.
>>
>>1962252
Go watch Austin/Bret, I think it was a street fight or something

THAT'S what WWE crowds used to be. Cheering, shouting, signs everywhere... Now its just fucking chants.
>>
>>1961651
Look at that crowd.

>Everyone standing around like idiots
>No signs
>No cheering

The absolute state of the WWE
>>
>>1962586
Who needs those when you chants instead :^)
>>
>>1961698
Fuck off.
>>
>>1962586
Doesn't the WWE thin the signs out? They want to make sure the faggits behind you don't have their enjoyment of the show messed up very long from you putting up a sign. Plus they only allow "acceptable" signs, and have the ushers remove anything they don't like.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.