[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You just made the list!" >roman's soulless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1000KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1000KB, 960x640px
>"You just made the list!"
>roman's soulless stare into the camera when
>>
File: 1464717517553.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1464717517553.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>1959510
>best RAW segment in months
>they didn't trust Roman with the mic for even a second
>>
>>1959510
Now post the pic where he genuinely smiled. It was kinda cute tbqh
>>
>>1959591
lol

though the opening segment on Raw the day of the fatal4way for the title was pretty good too

and Roman still didn't say a word
>>
>>1959591
>best Raw segment in months
>literally only good because it relied on Smackdown stars
really makes you think, doesn't it
>>
>>1959644
>Raw are supposed to be the good guys defending their show from the invading Smackdown
>Smackdown has 4 heels and 1 babyface, not counting Ellsworth
>Raw has 2 heels, 2 babyfaces and Braun is neutral
>Smackdown gets cheered over them
>Even Ellsworth is more over than all of them except Jericho
Really fires up the old neurons
>>
>>1959657
*Smackdown has 3 heels, I forgot Corbin wasn't in the team anymore
>Remembering Baron Corbin
>>
>>1959660
why was boring Corbin pulled anyway?
what's the story behind the injury
>>
>>1959676
theres no story. they just replaced him with shane to get more publicity and probably because they know fans dont give a shit about corbin
>>
>>1959685
Why not just replace him with Samoa Joe
>>
>>1959676
Let him train that sad excuse for a stomach and preparing for his feud with Cena
>>
>>1959688
Joe is still working NXT dates until December because Haitch keeps hogging people that should be on the main roster to promote his "developmental" brand
>>
>>1959698
They still need Joe to fortify the NXT roster, they'll move him up once they push Bobby or Eric
>>
>>1959698
my dad is a casual fan, we will watch SS together. He has no idea who corbin or samoa joe are. He does know "shawn mcmahon" though
>>
>complain when Roman gets mic time
>WWE doesn't give him the mic
>complain that Roman doesn't talk
>WWE gives him the mic
>>
>>1959657
I didn't feel it was presented that way at all. I felt like Raw were the more heelish team. Shit, they were about to beat up Shane & D-Bry.
>>
>>1962293
>complain that Roman doesn't talk
When did that happen?
>>
>>1959591
Remember when there was that Highlight Reel with the 4 competitors for the vacant Universal Title?

Reigns didn't even get as much promo time as Big Cass.
>>
>>1962293
>>complain that Roman doesn't talk
No one does this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.