[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Portrayed as this goofy happy motherfucker for his whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: daniel-bryan-retires-07.jpg (24KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-bryan-retires-07.jpg
24KB, 642x361px
>Portrayed as this goofy happy motherfucker for his whole career heel or face.
>Eternally angry rage-feuled beast who doesn't give a fuck about anything in real life

Really makes you think
>>
Marriage will do that to a man.
>>
Being told you can't do the one thing you love for the rest of your life would make anyone bitter.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 240x192px
18+
>>
>>1958567
Non canon.
>>
>>1958570
I give him credit for adapting to his circumstances. He actually was a rage-fueled motherfucker on the indies and during the early part of his WWE career (choking Cena during his debut). It's significantly harder to get over doing that when the audience can see you're 75 pounds smaller than everyone else on the roster.
>>
>>1958570
You don't know what that expression means.
>>
He knows they won't fire him because he'd go kill it in new japan.
>>
>>1958803
and kill himself
>>
>>1958803

I don't really think they give a shit about him going to Japan. They think they can still make money with him, even as a non wrestler, so they want to keep him. Even if he drew some more eyes to NJPW, it's such a pain in the ass to watch that it won't change much.

>Having to use Google Translate to sign up
>In 2016
>>
I think yesterday proved that Daniel is never goimg to be released with all the forgetting the years and Claudio thing. His brain is a meas
>>
>>1958806
Wrestlers who've died under WWE contract: 5
Wrestlers who've died under NJPW contract: 0
>>
>>1958809
>I think yesterday proved that Daniel is never goimg to be released with all the forgetting the years

Like you knew when Mick went to TNA.

I don't even remember Foley's carrer after 99.
>>
>>1958810
that really doesn't mean anything in this specific instance talking about somebody one concussion away from being a vegetable
>>
>>1958817
>one concussion away from being a vegetable

We don't know that.
>>
>>1958817
I didn't realise we had a Doctor in the house?
>>
>>1958815
and on the other point, hes known Cesaro as Claudio for years, and he was ranting, so slipping up with that isnt really a big deal
>>
>>1958815
2009 same year Booker T joined TNA
>>
>>1958817
>one concussion away from being a vegetable
lol
>>
>>1958809
>I think yesterday proved that Daniel is never goimg to be released with all the forgetting the years and Claudio thing. His brain is a meas
His brain is a mess because he doesn't remember Mick Foley post WWE career dates and calls one of his actual best friends by his actual name?
>>
>>1958826
Good for you. But literally who gives a fuck about that.
>>
>>1958826
Foley joined TNA in 2008.
>>
>>1958826
>>1958842
kek.
>>
>>1958809
>>1958826
>>1958842
Damn, first being unable to spell "mess" and now forgetting what date foley joined TNA? That's about 21 concussions.
>>
>>1958831
At this point I think Daniel just want to push it to the limit to see if they'll eventually fire him.
>>
>>1958850
I also remember when he once hit the ring a bit too hard with his knees.

Thats 22 right here.

Also Kane hugged him too much. Thats 23.
>>
>angry rage-fueled
>doesn't give a fuck

Which one is it then?
>>
>>1958511
He got cucked by his vegetarianism.

Of course he's mad.
>>
>>1958896
>Angry vegan
You know that a strange combo
I've met angry vegans, sure, but that's more because they are also SJWs

Bryan doesn't strike me as a SJW
>>
>>1958902
Bryan gave up veganism I think because he had an intolerance to some of the food
>>
>WWE shows compassion for one of their wrestlers this one time in a generation
>BOOHOO LET ME FIGHT IN THE RING AND GET MYSELF REKT

Then 10-15 years later he'll be with a class lawsuit because boohoo WWE didn't care much about him.
>>
>>1958915
They are afraid of a lawsuit now, it isn't compassion
>>
>>1958927
The WWE always gets class lawsuits from their former talent every decade.
>>
Big Banter Bryan being the best GM in years.
>>
>>1958912
Doesn't he have like an eating problem that forced him to go vegan?
>>
>>1958948
No I think he went Vegan, had a problem and so couldn't really be Vegan so quit
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.