[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw he's the most popular wrestler on a show he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>tfw he's the most popular wrestler on a show he isn't even on
>>
>>1958300
It was pretty based when he called fatass a paper champion. I think the last time I heard that term was when Sting said it in TNA
>>
>>1958300
>Not even mentioning the back up
>
>AJ STYLES *Clap clap, clap clap clap*

How does he do it, bros?

Is that the power of getting beated by roman and then beating BMJ?
>>
>>1958310
It's the power of being the best wrestler in the company and strong contender for BITW.
>>
>>1958302
Everyone knows he has the real WWE title that traces its lineage far back to the beginning held by all the greats. That universal title is virgin and meaningless.
>>
File: 1476752287767.png (400KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476752287767.png
400KB, 640x480px
>best episode of RAM in years is all because of the smackdown roster

will rawtists ever recover?
>>
>>1958302
what does paper champion even mean
>>
>>1958373
It's like how Jose Aldo is the featherweight champion in the UFC even tho technically McGregor is still the champion
>>
>>1958373
It's a boxing term referring to somebody who wins a title without actually beating the previous champion.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>1958340

>universal title a brand new legacy

>wwe title musty old pile of shit held by has-beens

Pic related, it's the last appearance of a real man's belt.
>>
>>1958390
But that one is fused with the world title now.
>>
>>1958310
He is a great heel, his mics skills are like 8/10 at this point and his ring skills are 1000/10.

Also he is gorgeous. I would let him fuck me in the ass tbqh ,not homo
>>
>>1958390
>IC
>US
>>
>>1958642
something something the gay community
>>
>The Kevin Owens Show

I laugh every time the fat cunt says that. He's basically taking the blame for the RECORD LOW RATINGS.
>>
>>1958974
>I laugh every time the fat cunt says that.

Same. It's really Raw is Jericho. Jericho always end's up being the best part of the segment to the point that Fatass just looks like the sidekick with a comedy belt.
>>
>>1958974
literally nobody wants to watch the kevin owens show
>>
you know hes going to RAM right?

RAM is going to use one of their wins from survivor series on the p1 and reunite the pew pew pals
>>
>>1959008
>ruining AJ
>making Smackdown worse

please no
>>
>>1959008
They already got Styles vs Ambrose for TLC tho
>>
>>1959062
>card subject to change
>>
>>1959064
>pls believe in my fantasy booking
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.