[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he so over huh? Why? Why can't these current nu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Why was he so over huh? Why? Why can't these current nu males learn from him?
>>
That WCW theme he had, is the most underrated wrestling theme.
Ever.
>>
>>1951160
Back in the day wrestlers were real men you could look up to.
>>
>>1951160
>Why was he so over huh?
He wasnt a geek turned wrestler that tried to copy japanese manlets spots like todays generation
>>
People love under dogs and kids wanted to buy his masks. Dude was a manlet with decent draw power, props to him.

Too bad about his shitty world title runs.
>>
Why are the faggot contrarians native to /asp/ pretending they wouldn't hate based Reyrey on principle if he were around today?
>>
He stayed in the low and midcard where he belonged most of the time.
>>
>>1951198
>unironically using the word "geek" in 2016
Austism
>>
>why was one of the best wrestlers of all-time over

Gee I don't know.

He also didn't have to deal with WWE shitbooking until he was already a well-established star, so there's that.

>>1951198
WWE has been ripping off puro since at least the 80s.
>>
>>1951160
He was a once in a generation talent.
>>
>>1951451
Shit in your neck, this is autistic lol
>>
Based Mysterio
>>
based
>>
>>1951160
Rey was the shit. My favorite wrestler of all time as a kid.
>>
>>1951160
BOOYAKA BOOYAKA
>>
>>1951160
It was the mask that was over. This cancer is the same flippy garbage like current day nu-males
>>
>>1951451
>Austism

Autism
>>
>>1953293
Kill Yourself
>>
>>1953293
> B-b-but the wrestler isn't over, it's the mask / entrance / chant / excuse
>>
You can't compare Rich Swann, Vidya Boy and all those other no-names to ReyRey. Guy is a legend, he started wrestling in the basement of a small church at the age of 12.
>>
File: spiderrey.gif (3MB, 284x213px) Image search: [Google]
spiderrey.gif
3MB, 284x213px
>>1951160
>Dresses like Spider-Man
>Moves like Spider-Man
>>
>>1953500
fuck WCW for putting those old fucks over every single time.
>>
>>1953314
You should get that stutter looked at
>>
>>1953293
Imagine being this wrong and this underage.
>>
>>1953500
it's to bad he never fought bone saw
>>
>>1951160
This was when underdogs actually meant something and cruiserweights were fresh in WCW/WWF

I'd take the dancing nigger Swann of Mysterio with his superior moveset and charisma (although that's not saying much)

Just like everything in wrestling, it's rehashed. So it's almost impossible to bring new ideas that interest people.
>>
>>1953502
>Scott Hall
>Kevin Nash
>old in WCW
18+
>>
>>1954358
They were in their late 30s...
>>
>>1951160
Because he was a true underdog who still acted like a man. On top of that, he was fun to watch in the ring and the mask got over really well with kids because unlike a t-shirt which is just a t-shirt, they could get a mask and actually look like the guy they see on tv.
Rey might only be 5'2", but he could hang with the big guys any day of the week.
>>
>>1951160
I liked him as a kid because I thought it was cool how he jumped out of the stage in his entrance
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.