[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts on what they honestly think about each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: wwe-1.png (431KB, 595x599px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-1.png
431KB, 595x599px
Your thoughts on what they honestly think about each other?

Bonus: Do you think they can work effectively together again?
>>
>>1950299
Shane is really genuinely likable and Steph gives me a massive throbbing erection.
>>
File: IMG_2481.jpg (17KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2481.jpg
17KB, 275x183px
>>1950299
They totally fug each other on the side
>>
>>1950299
Steph tries to like her brother but isn't interested in him or his kids and is condescending during family meetups.

Shane straight up doesn't like Steph or her husband. Likely doesnt like how she's ruined what potential relationship Shane might have with his dad by being the baby of the family.
>>
Shane and Haitch don't like each other. Probably because Paul has tried three times and still doesn't have a son while Shane has three sons
>>
>>1950302
Why? Her face is seriously hideous. Especially when she tries to smile.
>>
>>1950299
They want to fuck but know they can't ever be together so they resent each other
>>
>>1950400
Have sex
>>
File: 011233.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
011233.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>>1950681
>>
Steph is pretty clearly the Vince successor.

I have no idea what the fuck Shane does with his life but any time he pops up it just seems to be for his own attention grabbing while Steph has been a ubiquitous presence since her debut 15 years ago and has at some point held down pretty much every role there is in wrestling from face to heel to valet to booker to GM to commentator, etc.
>>
>>1950875
Shane left the company cause hes a crybaby. he left to start his own chink wrestling company in china that ended up bleeding MILLIONS. It was so bad, China fucking sued him for millions and he ran home back to daddy to get his lawyers to deal with it. He's a complete failure
>>
>>1950879
Yeah but at least , he tried something outside the company , success or failure , he moved his ass to make a name on his own .
Stephanie is too afraid to get out of her safe zone .
>>
>>1950879

Nice of you to drop by, Paul.
>>
File: greentextaccordingtomeltzer.png (8KB, 1208x148px) Image search: [Google]
greentextaccordingtomeltzer.png
8KB, 1208x148px
Daily reminder
>>
>>1950927

This is literally the stupidest shit I have read this week. There is no reason to praise failure due to incompetence.
>>
>>1950951
What website is this?
>>
>>1950960
You apparently neverd heard of the saying : " learning from your mistake" , your mom did , that's why you are a single child
>>
>>1951012

"Daddy I took millions from my trust fund and dumped it retarded ideas in a market entirely foreign to me on the other side of planet and lost everything, please bail me out" is a mistake that I really don't give a fuck if you learn from or not.
>>
>>1950840
diamonds
>>
>>1950299
Did they?
>>
>>1951022
KEK, look at this Steph mark. Do us all a favour and have a da sex pinhead
>>
>>1950302
I want Steph to turn face but still go full Mortal Kombat with her promos at the Big 4 looking like some sort of dominatrix queen, except y'know, as a face, so that she's our queen. Hasn't been since Steve Austin that there was someone cutting promos telling you about kicking peoples ass so much but in a way that you're WITH the badass.
>>
>>1950879
Sauce on this? I have read plenty saying he has done quite well on his own. His networth is 45 million
>>
Shane at one point probably resented Stephanie for taking the majority of his fathers attention. Steph probably gloats about how "dad likes me more" every now and then, but in the end I think Shane probably grew up to be happier than Stephanie is. He's probably got more interpersonal skills than she does and he probably has a healthier relationship with his mom than Steph does with Vince.

So in the end they could probably work together again but Stephanie is stuck in a psychological cycle of wondering if she'll ever live up to her fathers legacy and lives in fear she'll not be quite good enough in the end to avoid Vince selling WWE to a company rather than handing it over to her. The whole scenario would be kinda weird where she'd never listen to Shane because she's been chasing the carrot on the stick on her own so long she wouldn't know what to do if she had help, hence even HHH had to start his own brand and play second fiddle to her on the main shows.
>>
>>1951564
Rumor was he got out a while back because he noticed Vince giving more and more attention to Steph and Trips company wise and on ideas which it made sense since Triple H was still a top guy at the time. This made Shane go oit on his own.
>>
>>1951568
That was true back in the day, generally in those days what was coming out was that Shane's ideas were too big for the day to day running of the show.

He wanted ECW. UFC, WCW, streaming, all that stuff that they have now long before they needed or wanted it. However it was also coming out that Shane couldn't put together a show if he tried and doesn't have a good grasp of that at all.

He's basically a dreamer that wanted to take huge risks in certain things while Vince and the company as a whole was still only set up to run WWE products at the time. You have to keep in mind that while Vince runs the whole company, he knows if you can't run the show all the other stuff you think up is meaningless.

He wanted to talk before he could run, meanwhile HHH would be grinding production meetings, trying to talk guys into doing what was best for the product.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.