[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>came out to crickets >dead crowd >only popped for her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4

>came out to crickets
>dead crowd
>only popped for her finisher
>She tried to rally the crowd but failed

What went wrong?
>>
>>1948493
She isn't a meme wrestler
>>
>>1948493
Cool moves but no character. She's literally the female Apollo Crews.
>>
>>1948513
She is the definition of meme wrestler. Th best part was the jobbers butt
>>
>>1948493
Worse body than Nay Nay
Stupid name
>>
>>1948521
pics of the jobber butt please.
>>
She's fat
>>
>>1948493
She has no charisma and no character. Haitch's little plan to push her as the next big thing and dethrone Asuka will fail miserably. Crowds get excited for Asuka, they don't for this nobody outside of her meme finisher.
>>
>>1948542
Her finisher's the top rope flipping stunner, right?
That's an awful finisher. It looks pretty bad, could easily fuck someone's neck if they're stupid and can't take it right (Sashasashasasha), and will probably hurt her over long-term usage.
>>
File: CwTGz6KW8AA-ZUV.jpg (204KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CwTGz6KW8AA-ZUV.jpg
204KB, 1200x900px
>>1948542
Implying Haitch isn't trying to protect his real favorites. Beating Asuka might be equivalent to the curse of the Daniel Bryan fanbase
>>
>>1948612

who's the trap on the right
>>
>>1948614
Ugllie Kay
>>
>>1948493
i think she's cute
>>
>>1948656
She's cute and really impressive in ring but she should learn from Billie Kay about fitting into her gimmick. Smile less maybe?
>>
>>1948666
She's trying to do the scary smile thing from Asuka.
>>
File: jobbwe.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
jobbwe.gif
1MB, 500x250px
>>1948535
>>
>>1948683
So the guy was saying that just because she has a bit of a hungry bum or is he just American and wouldn't know what a good ass is if one sat on his face?
>>
>>1948612
Did they?
>>
>basing overness on full sail reactions
>>
>>1948731
This weeks episode was in LA
>>
>>1948733
Pretty sure only the tag matches were.
>>
>>1948513
>spoopy nonsensical entrance
>only over thing about her is a finisher
>muh indy cred
One of the biggest memes on NXT
>>
>>1948542
All she has to do is have a good match with Asuka (which would be hard not to do) and people will hop on her dick, give it time
>>
>>1948544
Yeah. Don't know if anyone has been injured by it but if done sloppily it basically turns into a shitty snapmare kind of thing

>>1948666
what the hell is her gimmick anyway? her entrance starts off all dark and spooky then suddenly she starts dancing
>>
>>1948677

The two finger thing smacks of Sailor Moon, too. Is she werewolf, war goddess, magical girl? Pick one.

Highly attractive, but she needs more in the ring other than her gutteral yells or she's gonna get eaten alive if she ever gets called up.
>>
>>1948832

In her compilation video of moves you can see her doing it to a chick while her head is caught in a chair.
>>
>>1948834
How the hell is Sasha Banks popular?
>>
>>1948969

High quality wrestling matches, a cool character, and good looking in a not plastic kind of way.
>>
>>1948666
I seriously don't get why she smiles so much?
Isn't she suppose to be some kind of Warrior goddess?

>>1948515
>female Apollo Crews

Sad to say, but this sounds about right. Has talent, very athletic, but has the personality of a potato.
>>
>>1948834
Yeah she needs to nail down her gimmick. Exactly what the fuck are you suppose to be?!
>>
>>1949109
I watched her debut and there was an immediate disconnect for me because of that smiling.
>crazy mystique built up
>like a blood goddess
>gonna kill some tricks
>comes out jumping up and down, smiling like the new day
>gets dominated by billie kay
>billie fucking kay
>>
>>1949100
>quality wrestling matches

We are talking about Sasha?.....right? She hasn't had a single decent match since being called up.

>her character
Her gimmick sucks, and she is beyond awful on the mic. Sasha is probably the most over rated female in wwe in years. And I thought that was Paige!
>>
>>1948493
who is the chimp?
>>
>>1948969
Two extremely overrated Takeover matches with a more talented opponent and faux nerdiness
>>
>>1948493
She's just a black Asuka with a lower power level
>>
>>1949111
Billie Kay is good on the mic and has presence
>>
>>1949175
With less charisma and flair. Basically everything that makes someone fun to watch she is inferior in
>>
>>1949176
>presence
lel, she's a clumsy fuck that wrestles as sloppy as anyone else. There's nothing intimidating about her, she struggles at basic power moves and has zero muscle. It's like someone took Charlotte, stripped away the talent and left her in a tanning bed for a few hours. On top of all that she's a WOAT tier seller
>>
>>1949111

See that was the thing for me. As Athena she did alright for herself, but she gets built up as some kind of supernatural monster and gets tossed around in the ring in her debut. I could take the smiling because she wants to be a bloodthirsty war godddess. Problem is, nxt already has a woman who does the slasher smile 10x better. It makes it a little difficult to take her strength seriously when she has to take so many bumps and isn't raping women in the ring.

I suppose that's why nxt is supposed to be developmental for some. Right now she can't stick to a single gimmick so they're throwing them all to the wall and seeing what sticks.

I dunno how one can do that though when they're all out there at the same damn time.
>>
>>1948683
>white boys think thats ass
>>
>>1949574
faggot
>>
>>1949585
>thinking thats anything other than an average ass

are you one of those losers who thought aj lee had ass?
>>
>>1948493
Black women never get over in wrestling. People just don't like them.
>>
>>1949574
>>1949585
>>1949591
>i'm an ass guy
>>
>>1949608
People in general don't like black women, ot just in wrestling.
>>
>>1948493
>What went wrong?

Nothing yet. She's a only been around a few months on a C-show. Give her time to develop.
>>
>>1948493
But Reddit said she is amazing and her finisher is the greatest of all time :(
>>
>>1949775
RAM is the C-show
>>
>>1949771
Tbf, she's ugly face wise.
>>
>>1949614

Not any of those guys that you're replying to, but I honestly can't see a female looking good with a good pair of tits but have no hips/ass to go with it.

On the other hand, while big tits are great, you don't need them to compliment a great pair of hips. Tits and no ass just looks weird. No one thinks so?
>>
>>1949614
WELL I'M AN ASS MAN
>>
>>1949771
>he doesn't have a black fetish
kys
>>
>>1949608
Naomi is currently the second most over on SD.
>>
Why is Ember Moon not on the Takeover Toronto Match Card?
>>
>>1950181
Her Asian alt skin is already there, fighting the nostalgia act, because she's not ready yet to fight Asuka.
>>
>>1950201
I'm not talking about the Title match. I'm talking about the card in general. There are usually 2 women division matches
>>
>>1950201
She already buried the 2nd top heel Billie Kay. Nothing for her to do until Nikki Cross wins the title.
>>
>>1950203
I assumed there would be Billie & PeyPey vs Aliyah & Liv Morgan?
>>
>>1950203
>>1950206
Aliyah might get taken out next week on NXT. Ember comes in as a surprise. However Ember is losing at NXT Toronto

>>1950205
They can focus on developing Ember Moon and Billie Kay more, you know considering it's DEVELOPMENTAL. Ember needs to DEVELOP more charisma while Billie Kay needs to wrestle less wooden
>>
>>1950230
>Ember needs to DEVELOP more charisma
I agree but remember, Apollo Crews and Baron Corbin made it to the main roster.
>>
>>1949775
That's just it. She's been around a few months and has yet to even be established.
The NXT Women's division is so small to begin with, there's no reason she shouldn't be considered a big deal yet.
I swear, this week's NXT was the only time she was really on since Brooklyn.
>>
>>1950259
Don't worry about it.
>>
wait am i getting a peypey match at takeover?
>>
>>1950259
>I swear, this week's NXT was the only time she was really on since Brooklyn.

It wasn't:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cVWquWw0Mo
>>
>>1948515
no she's not. ember moon actually has a gimmick
>>
>>1949943
I like to kiss em
I like to touch em
I like to kick em
Dun dun
>>
>>1950463
generic indy shitter that's happy to be here? oh so thrilling
>>
>>1950674
She's a wolf or something. It's not a real gimmick, other than appearence she doesn't act the role correctly.
>>
>>1950674
she's a war goddess
>>
>>1950758
>>1950721

As we stated earlier in the thread she's being called so many things and hasn't really stuck with one that she can commit to. Can she be one of those things? Yeah. All of them at once?

Ehhhhh.
>>
>>1950261
Peypey's monster push begins at Takeover
>>
>>1950463
Not really. She has a look, not a gimmick. Gimmick = character, Ember is just a generic babyface.
>>
>>1948493
not enough cute black ass
>>
File: athenabooty.jpg (86KB, 599x633px) Image search: [Google]
athenabooty.jpg
86KB, 599x633px
>>1951565
i guess wwe is blocking it.
>>
>>1948493
Bitch is uggo

Bitch looks like forest whitaker in a wig

Bitch looks like she belongs in a disney film trying to safeguard her honey stash
>>
>>1951441
Said the exact same thing about Billie and should got rekt in 5 minutes
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.