[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this guy shot lightning bolts and set people on fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 873489734976.jpg (66KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
873489734976.jpg
66KB, 500x280px
>this guy shot lightning bolts and set people on fire just a few years ago
>>
>>1947997
That's John C. Reilly you stupid idiot!
>>
File: Kane's Hawaiian Adventure.png (3MB, 1284x1436px) Image search: [Google]
Kane's Hawaiian Adventure.png
3MB, 1284x1436px
>>1947997
>>
Demons like to go on vacations too, you know
>>
>>1948176
Based Seth giving him a vacation
>>
>>1947997
>That fucking movie where he and Ziggler were buddy cops while still being in kayfabe
>>
>>1947997
bigshownewyearsbaby.gif
Gee I wonder why no one takes the mastodons seriously anymore
>>
>>1948581
I wonder why they even put up with this bullshit. Kane and Big Show used to be badasses, they either really need the money or just dont give a fuck. I would rather leave WWE and go to TNA, even though it probably means less money. But its still better than turning from a badass into a fucking joke character. Its hard to take Kane serious after seeing Concessions Kane or seeing him on these shitty shopped hawaiian pictures. Same goes for Big Show. Heck even Rusev was a badass when he debuted (he went to wrestlemania with a fucking tank), now hes turning into a meme cannon fodder character who loses every fucking match. Which is a shame, because he looked like a fucking monster in his hell in a cell match against Roman. But of course he had to lose after one fucking spear.
>>
>>1947997
Evil takes many forms.
>>
>>1948864

just give ruru the gun from that one dolph ziggler movie and have him pull it on people when they start shit
>>
>>1948864
Well, obviously, they just want to stay with the WWE family they know. Plus, they probably got tired of being an evil monster, and enjoy the change so they can mix it up a bit.

There's no point to being an evil mastodon badass if you end up constantly jobbing. So you might as well switch it up and have some fun, right?
>>
File: Big-show-new-years-baby.png (601KB, 826x723px) Image search: [Google]
Big-show-new-years-baby.png
601KB, 826x723px
>>1949168
>hey, Paul, please wear this diaper and dress like a complete clown in front of millions of people, Im sure you wont mind, do you? I mean, its not like you are some kind of a serious wrestler and we have other wrestlers who are known for fucking around and acting silly and thus have nothing to lose or anything.
>>
>>1948864
I'm pretty sure Kane has outright said the money is too good for him to turn down. Big Show gets like 1 million a year too, he's in the top 10 highest paid apparently. Also admits he doesn't know how to say no and does whatever is asked of him. He did say his booking has been terrible so I'm sure he isn't thrilled about what has been done to is character but he's not enough of a mark for himself to get angry over it
>>
>>1949168
I think Beeg is on record as saying that he prefers to be a babyface that slaps the kid's hands and everything. Still, you can be a nice guy without being a total pushover and a joke. The fact that a 7'0'' 450lbs giant isn't looked at as a serious threat is insane. It shows how incompetent the creative team has been with him. By virtue of his size alone he should always be portrayed as dangerous no matter what.
>>
>>1949178

To be GOAT you need to make sacrifices and always give it 100%
>>
>>1949185
he's just lost and appeared on tv too much. big show should have been used more like andre and not just some regular guy on the roster that happens to be a bit bigger. i'm not saying exactly like andre, i don't know if that type of treatment would work today but having him on tv basically every week for 15 years is just stupid. when you're that size you're limited in what you can do, you're a novelty. that should be protected and kept fresh
>>
File: regoldust.png (299KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
regoldust.png
299KB, 500x600px
>>1949189
Based regal
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.