[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New show for the wwe network >literally called: ''State

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: The state of the wwe universe.png (160KB, 1006x630px) Image search: [Google]
The state of the wwe universe.png
160KB, 1006x630px
>New show for the wwe network
>literally called: ''State of the wwe universe''
Can we now confirm that Vince lurks /asp/?
>>
Go outside.
>>
File: 1475421812254.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1475421812254.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>state of this board that think they are relevant in anythihng
>>
>>1946914
"THE STATE OF" came from when the WWE held the "state of the woman's division" so prob not. If anything /asp/ took somthing from wwe and just ran with it.
Also there's like 20 of us in here tops. No one pays attention to this board let alone someone famous coming on here
>>
File: Samefag.png (242KB, 650x448px) Image search: [Google]
Samefag.png
242KB, 650x448px
>>1946941
>20 of us in here tops
>Not just me and Carter arguing
>Respond to Carter's shit post
>See (You)
>TFW I'm Carter
>>
File: 1465913288299.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465913288299.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>spouts old phrase "get laid" in a juvenile form "have sex"
>spouts a Kevin Nash promo cut-to-cut endlessly rather than think of something original
>thinks "get a clue" is a wrestling term because Russo and Nash used it
>Ignorant about countries outside U.S.A with terrible typecasting of Australians, Indians, Russians
> If anything OC comes from here, spams "go back to /wew/"
>spams get back to /wew/ on any thread not made by himself
>makes a post and then replies to it with "SEETHING" just to give people the illusion that it's picked up

As you can see this guy has no experience of the outside world. He spends 20 hours, sometimes 24 hours on this site, /woo/ and reddit. He initially came from Roblox and Reddit, lurked this site, tried to fit in. Then adopted the Ambrose Club President and Dean Ambrose related tripcodes. According to the backend not even more than 10 people browse this board, excluding the alternate sports anons. Unless you're stupid - you can easily tell when this faggot is talking to himself. There used to be heavy traffic here, around 250-300 average. Now it's less than 10 since everyone hates a guy who tries to attention whore at a party
But make no mistake Deanmark/Nu-Carter is a wewtist, he is 95% of the threads and replies today. And never got anything over. So much, that he has to create arguments and reply to it himself with his shitty unoriginal catchphrases

tl;dr he creates arguments & posts, then replies to it with his own memes just to give people the illusion that others are actually using it. That has been his strategy for a few months now
>>
File: What?.gif (2MB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
What?.gif
2MB, 200x145px
>>1946955
>Did I just get BTFO by the real Carter?
>>
File: vince12_crop_north.jpg (20KB, 335x223px) Image search: [Google]
vince12_crop_north.jpg
20KB, 335x223px
>>1946914
>Vince puts a picture of Seff in an empty arena on the titantron
>>
>>1946944
Kek
>>
>>1946925
>implying James Ellsworth isn't a parody of /asp/ user base.
>>
>>1946941
>>1946914
> neowooaspies think /asp/ or WWE created > the state of
> they werent ever on spee

New low
>>
>>1946955
This anon speaks the truth
>>
>>1946914
So will this show consist of Republican Shane destroying the sissy nu-males like Bryan in a heated political debate?
>>
>>1946955
90% of the gb2wew spam replies are from bretcuck and he probably will admit to this. He does it far more than Carter
>>
>>1946941
>"THE STATE OF" came from when the WWE held the "state of the woman's division" so prob not.
Please leave. State of has been around for years.
>>
>>1947241
Yep i admit this
50 per cent, not 90

Deancuc himself is from wew so he probably never says it

>>1946941
Gotta samefag this post, still cant believe someone posted this

Holy fucking shit the state of neowooasp and its current denizens
>>
the fucking neowooredditaspies in this thread

go back
>>
>>1946955
Here lad
Let me tell you something you need:
Have sex
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.