[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Moves and spots that WWE has driven into the ground spamming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (426KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
426KB, 642x361px
ITT: Moves and spots that WWE has driven into the ground spamming them over and over in every match

I'll start:

Stinger Splash
Superkick
Suicide Dive
>>
Superkick is by far the worst offender.
>>
File: tumblr_lqnno3SNwF1qm9odpo1_500.png (237KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqnno3SNwF1qm9odpo1_500.png
237KB, 500x371px
The Orton Special.
>>
I would go with the dive. At least super kicks and splashes look good. Most of the time people fuck up the dive and make it look bad, not to mention they risk hurting them selves. Sin Cara just did a terrible one. It sucks seeing a shitty dive. Rollins did a nice back to back one recently though.

The dive should not be done unless it's gonna be good.
>>
>>1946430
What a faggot, not even looking at the match just himself on the big screen jfc
>>
File: botcha.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
botcha.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>1946433
>>
The throw/biel into the barricade is done every other match
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jSbCfX2cfE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOeMbE7eq7Q

HarpGOAT with the suicide dive.
>>
>>1946439
made me nauseous the first time I saw it

Sasha is a train wreck waiting to happen, she's going to die in the ring
>>
>>1946437
Yeah, look at the thrilling action he's missing!
>>
>>1946437
He's gotta see to make sure the sign is properly displayed on tv.
>>
File: 1474766546022.jpg (225KB, 848x702px) Image search: [Google]
1474766546022.jpg
225KB, 848x702px
Ambrose and his fucking shitty suicide dives

>Mauro: "OH MUY GAWD AIR AMBROSE!!!"
>*dean proceeds to slowly flop though the ropes and have his arms whiff his opponent
>*this is awesome chants*
>>
>>1946583
Seth's shit-eating grin gets me every time
>>
>>1946439
Jesus fucking christ. Is this bitch mentally challenged? She literally came to a full stop by the time she rebounded off the ropes.
>>
>>1946439
she is not wearing any underwear...
>>
>>1946606
Mind you this is the chick they have out there saying she out performs the men every week.

>>1946609
and the top of her ass / lower back keeps that same exact shape outside of her trunks.
>>
>>1946614
damn she really is ratchet. why get butt implants but not tit implants?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.