[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stephanie comes out to crickets, and or boos >Shane comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Shane.jpg (79KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Shane.jpg
79KB, 1200x675px
>Stephanie comes out to crickets, and or boos
>Shane comes out to a fucking pop bigger than anything on raw
Jesus christ
>>
It's Respect not just for his ringwork but that he left WWE because he knew Steph/HHH were screwing up
>>
Shane's overness since the day of return is basically because of how effective a heel Stephanie is. This is a indisputable fact.

As for "pops" are concerned, ofcourse the babyface gets the pop. And nostalgia plays a big role as well. This hardly means anything. In terms of character work and even mic work, Stephanie is simply miles ahead of Shane.

>>1946326
>but that he left WWE because he knew Steph/HHH were screwing up

That deserves respect? He's no better than Phil if this is true, even in kayfabe. A Quitter!
>>
It's because he's a smark panderer who had good matches. I mean, he literally called Seth Rollins crossfit Jesus for crying out loud.
>>
Same reason Hillary is losing tonight. White male sexism.
>>
Is Vince having second thoughts about leaving the company to Steph/HHH?
>>
>>1946357
The reason people don't like Stephanie isn't because she's a heel, its because she emasculates the talent, gives 20 minute promos every fucking raw, and is just fucking boring.
>>
>>1946387
No those are typical smark reasons. Don't think that sentiments has transpired over to the casual crowds. Crowds typically boo her because she represents power born off being a Mcmahon.
>>
>>1946362
>"smark panderer"
>gets over

This keeps happening. Why is that?

>>1946357
>>1946397
Get her cock outta yo' mouth you fucking gimp.
>>
>>1946453

>Why is that?

Because the only people left are smarks who won't ever stop watching and children and women who don't understand anything but what WWE tells them to cheer or boo, so Shane gets cheered by both.
>>
>>1946457
>and children and women who don't understand anything but what WWE tells them to cheer or boo,

But even kids are booing Romannetty now.
>>
>>1946492

That's true to an extent, it's usually because they're copying male rolemodels in the audience.

When you were 6 years old would you have been to have cheered what your mother or your father was cheering or booing? Assuming a normal family life.
>>
Does anyone else get extremely triggered to Shane's stupid fucking shuffle and arm wave or whatever the fuck he's trying to do. He looks like such a fucking faggot. Why do I let myself get worked hard pham?
>>
>>1946542

The Ali Shuffle is something that's designed to make make marks scuffle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvFix9gioDU
>>
>>1946324
Basically Shane takes risks as an in ring performer sometimes and has taken huge bumps in the past.

Steph has an annoying voice and has been involved in some of the shittiest storylines as well as boring promos, esp the ones lately with Mick the cuck.
>>
>>1946324
Shane is willing to get destroyed to put the talent over. Steph makes her own talent look weak and emasculated so that she can look dominant and powerful.
>>
File: 1466527767730.webm (2MB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
1466527767730.webm
2MB, 460x258px
>>1946324
Shane is just crazy and fun to watch. He doesnt have to do shit like this but does anyway.
>>
I hate that he's on the SS team, it's retarded.
>>
Shane is an an announcer that doesn't overstay his welcome. Steph is more egomaniac than her dad and without his redeeming qualities
>>
>>1946362
>>1946453
He's a panderer to everyone, not just smark/mark.
Also, not him, but Steph is a really effective Heel. She does her job, just doesn't understand when to stop doing it and not emasculate talent.
>>
>>1947104
A heel must finally lose. People pay noney for seeing the face to humilliate the heel. Arguably Hogan' s creative clause is what caused WCW demise. Too bad Steph didn't learn shit
>>
>>1947054
I swear that jumping off of stuff must give him a high with how readily he does it.
>>
>>1947104
>Steph is a really effective heel.
>just doesn't understand

Right...
>>
>>1947037
Literally two shades of Vince right there. Interesting.
>>
>>1947130
That's what he meant by "doesn't understand when to stop".
She's a great heel but lets her ego override, and doesn't let the babyface get their comeuppance.
Look at Zayn this monday. He stood there as she called him a fuckboy, then he walked away quietly. Will he ever get vengeance? No. But the segment got heat on Steph, and she came off as an unlikable cunt.
Good heel, bad understanding of what a heel is for.
>>
>>1950291
I know Haitch receive a lot of shit for using his marriage for having creative control over the booking and he certainly deserve some but he's willing to get pinned and put over talent once in a while.
>>
Smarks actually believe that Shane is a face but in reality every dirtsheet ever written says that Shane just has no grasp of the business unlike Steph.

Steph likes getting booed too because she's a heel.
>>
>>1950318
>once in a while

Yeah, but he still gets to bury a lot of people around, AND to main even wrestlemania every fucking year pretty much.
>>
>>1950325
32 was his first WrestleMania main event since 25.
>>
>>1950347
What's your fucking point douchebag?
>>
File: smgdwnlve.jpg (144KB, 1152x1400px) Image search: [Google]
smgdwnlve.jpg
144KB, 1152x1400px
>>1946324
should i get elsworth T for shits and giggles from the WWE store
>>
>>1950365
Twice in 7-8 years ≠ "every fucking year pretty much"

And you should really watch that temper of yours. Can't possibly be healthy.
>>
>>1950371
Explain yourself Hitler.
>>
>>1950373
You have to be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>1950375
I know. Whats your excuse newborn
>>
>>1950380
>Whats

Stay in school.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.