[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Raw >No reaction to almost any womens match >Fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: bayley-1478591332-800.jpg (35KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bayley-1478591332-800.jpg
35KB, 800x450px
American Raw
>No reaction to almost any womens match
>Fans occasionally chant 'We want Sasha' but then go silent when she actually shows up

British Raw
>Fans sing loudly for the top womens babyface when she comes out
>Fans chant for her during the match
>She gets a monster pop when she wins

Why are British crowds so much better than American crowds?
>>
>reacting to divashit
>good
Go back. Silence is what they deserve
>>
>>1945552
>brits actually liking women's wrestling
Land of the cucks
>>
I think it's because you guys only get a few WWE shows a year so the crowd is super amped. Whereas stateside we know each city will get a show every few months.
>>
Go back.
>>
>>1945552
That Bayley chant is cringeworthy
>>
>top women's babyface
shes a glorified jobber
>>
>American Raw

>healthy mix of casuals and smarks
>some chants but nothing that takes away from the show

>UK RAM

>"WE R AWESOME XD"
>completely nuts for the theme of some indie darling, dead silent for the entire match because wrestling is kind of boring dude
>sheep mentality, i must hate Roman and like Seff xD
>>
>>1945552
>Why are British crowds so much better than American crowds?

Because WWE comes like once a year so its the hardcore fans and not the mom+kids
>>
>>1945593
>Amerilard butthurt that his country can't come up with a chant more complex than "<insert name> sucks!"
>>
>>1945552

>Yuros stay up till 4 am to watch a kid's show

I can't imagine doing this ever.
>>
>>1945552
The best part is all the retards crying that UK fans try to put themselves over because they don't get how UK crowds work.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sqy-rA6atQ
>>
Euro crowds are the best crowd in any sport. Goddamn love it when WWE televises a show from there, it's always so much better.
>>
>American Raw
Crowd stays as a crowd

>Eurotrash Raw
Crowd is literally Meme Sail and tries to get itself over
>>
>Brits react to the ugliest female wrestler
(lol

Bayley is literally a 10/10 there
>>
>>1945765

Yeah, US crowds are really timid by comparison, 'lets go X' and 'X sucks' are absurdly generic chants.

Only the new day tried to get a somewhat original chant over with 'hey we want some new day'. Euro crowds love to chant in the tempo of a famous chorus
>>
>>1945552
I love how Charlotte kept stirring them up over and over too, pity they force the talent to try to keep the segments to a fixed short time, after all, we absolutely need to have those 20 minutes of stephanie promos every raw
>>
>>1945552

Why are British crowds so much better than American crowds?

Uk people have the racial trait: Football Hooligan
>>
>>1945586
This. All the faggots who sing it would actually want her as a gf. That 4/10. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>1945800
>Amerifats thinking that they have the best-looking women on the planet

kek
>>
>>1945765
>disgusting britcuck justifying their faggoty smarkness
>>
>>1945928
Charlotte didn't do shit except struggle not to cry. The crowd made her their bitch as they always do. She should never be allowed to use a mic
>>
>>1945586
>>1946630

SEETHING
>>
>>1945558
>>1945559
>>1945586
>>1945593
>>
>>1946731
Stay mad buddy, I'll be over here chanting with the rest of the fun-having people
>>
>>1949494
Hey look, a meme, all opinions btfo guys, womens wrestling is the best wrestling.
>>
>>1946617
This. Most of it was because they just liked a sing-a-long.
>>
>>1945552
Americans are burnt out and less emotional. Plus they want more entertainment.
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
20KB, 300x250px
Finally I can post again! After being banned for more than a week, I'm finally back home, I was shitposting on /b/ but shitposting on /asp/ is way more fun
>>
File: 5636.png (148KB, 297x247px) Image search: [Google]
5636.png
148KB, 297x247px
>>1945779

>match hasn't started yet
>THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME
>5 minutes into match
>THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME
>>
>>1945797
>Crowd is literally Meme Sail and tries to get itself over
What's laughable is you used a American crowd to try and put down European crowds.

t. Fat Yank who doesn't understand banter at sports
>>
>>1945800
>America produces ugliest female wrestler
Not doing very good here, are ya yanks?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.