[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit when did WWE get so good? This shit is unreal htt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mqdefault[1].jpg (15KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault[1].jpg
15KB, 320x180px
Holy shit when did WWE get so good? This shit is unreal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05LdV-OjAK4
>>
>>1945207
the strowman spots are cribbing heavily from matanza's debut at aztec warfare 2

>in b4 """""""""""outlaw wrestling""""""""""""
>>
>>1945219

No they're not. They're classic monster heel booking.
>>
>>1945207
Yeah, it was decent.

No one really looked bad in that match, often when there's a match of this type there's a jobber to eat the pin, this match it wasn't a standard pin, and even if it was a loss to jericho doesn't do anything to hinder him.

Some good spots were

>Seth and Roman going for that shield powerbomb they used to do (I'm surprised Seth could hold Strawman up like that, which probably speaks well for his booking recently).
>Kevin Owens and Jericho working as a team from minute one until the end, but the ending sets up a potential split if they want to go in that direction
>Strowman was well protected, despite being in the ring with the 4 biggest names in the locker room for RAW, Strawman never looked out of his depth.
>That sequence in which all 4 other men hit him and then Reigns knocks him out of the Ring was great.
>Seth and Roman never actually locked up or worked against each other, which I kind of like because they're teasing that angle pretty heavily recently.

Pretty good tbqh, I don't know if they actually got a wrestling booker in this week instead of a """""comedy"""" writer, but this match was pretty damn solid, especially considering that it was just a filler main event to keep all the Survivor series guys in the main event.

If it was in the tokyo dome it would've got at a 4.75
>>
>>1945254
>Le Tokyo Dome meme
No one gives a shit about match ratings or gook wrestling

Pls go back to circlejerk or /wew/
>>
>>1945207
I genuinely had no idea how bad WWE had got.

That bust out of the 4-on-1 team-up was fucking anime cringe.

It's actually got visibly worse since even WM32, which is when I quit watching.
>>
>>1945264
Waiter, this post has too much salt, I asked for Low sodium.
>>
>>1945254
>>I don't know if they actually got a wrestling booker in this week
>CW champion looked weak af
>Women's champion ate a pin for no reason
>booking your survivor series against each other for absolutely no reason and risking injuries
>LE BULGARIAN BRUTE MAGGLE looked weak af
>worst women's segment of the year
>Golden Truth and the Shining Stars appearing on TV
>that whole New Gay segment
>Bork saying ''pls sign the network for SS''
>>
That match was the only good part of the night. This just shows that WWE has good talent, but they don't know how to use them and they end up either leaving them to dry or constraining their talent. This match shows that the talent is there, but there's a lot to be changed.
>>
>>1945207
FUCKING PATHETIC
>>
>>1945207
why do they have a stick under the ring?
>>
>>1945472
Chicks dig kendo sticks.
>>
Everything Roman does is good. Everything else is garbage
>>
>>1945207
>Rawtist trying their hardest to make people like their show

lol
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.