[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best thing on Raw last night. Hopefully it'll lead to a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Braun_Strowman_bio.png (691KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Braun_Strowman_bio.png
691KB, 900x506px
Best thing on Raw last night.

Hopefully it'll lead to a path of destruction
>>
He's going to betray Raw because of Bray and knock out Roman to set up their feud
>>
>>1945074
I'm officially on the Braun train. They should give him way more mic time, he's one of the best on there on the Raw roster despite being so green.
>>
>>1945084
This.
He is the reason for watching RAW.
He has "it"
>>
>>1945084
His voice fits his gimmick so well
>>
>>1945082
Nah, he's been set up as more of a lone wolf, Bray won't come in to it.

No Roman feud because Roman is going to feud with KO.
>>
The inevitable Braun/Bray and possible Orton shenanigans have me intrigued. Imagine Harper coming out and the family just cleaning house and setting both men up for title shots.
>>
>>1945097
>World champion feuding with midcard champion
The independent principality of Raw
>>
What purpose does Baron Corbin serves in this match? Matching Bran? That's rich.
>>
>>1945103
Seething Rhynocuck detected
>>
>>1945103
This, why not Cena?
>>
>>1945100
Reigns is booked ahead of Owens most of the time.

Hell, on Raw yesterday, he came out AFTER Owens
>>
>>1945108
Cena is taking another break...

Which is kind of ironic considering the fuel of his last feud was literally "You're a part timer, you don't deserve to win"
>>
>>1945111
>Hell, on Raw yesterday, he came out AFTER Owens
The fuck was up with that?

>Braun
>Rollins
>Jericho
>Owens
>Reigns

Is Vince STILL pushing the Roman Reigns meme?
>>
>>1945074
literally ryback 2014 all over again

fuck this guy
>>
>>1945103
Baron's a heavy hitter

Depending on which side is booked to win it's either him or Braun that will win 3v1
>>
>>1945103
Corbin is meant to, in Kayfabe, be the kicking ass and taking names/don't fuck with me kind of character, so yeah, his inclusion makes sense
>>
>>1945120
>>1945125
>Trades wins with Dolph Ziggler
>Trades wins with Apollo Crews
>Trades wins with Jack Swagger
>Supposed to be taken seriously as a badass
Whatever you say, Smackdown creative.
>>
>>1945130
>>Trades wins with Jack Swagger
Well to be fair, it was a dirty finish followed by a squash match
>>
File: IMG_3690.jpg (53KB, 680x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3690.jpg
53KB, 680x499px
>>1945074
Strowman's been so excellent ever since he was Drafted pls for the love of God don't feed him to Roman..
>>
>>1945084
desu giving him mic time risks ending up with another Roman botch

keep him a silent monster that beats the crap out of everyone, he'll be fine

I love his avalanche clothesline and his running powerslam.
>>
>>1945116
Yes, but he thinks we haven't noticed, the scamp. We did.
>>
>>1945125

It would honestly make more sense if corbin blows off the SD team because le lone wolf. It would set him off as a good heel and go well with his gimmick, it would give the mostly face SD team an underdog position against the mostly heel RAM team. But who am I kidding he's just going to look kinda strong against roman and be eliminates midway.
>>
>>1945103
eating the first pin
>>
>>1945145
He's a totally servicable talker though. I don't think he should be ripping promos left right and center but he can definitely hold a mic with confidence.
>>
>>1945130
But he hasn't?
He's squashed Crews countless times and Swagger only beat him due to poor officiating
>>
>>1945116
it's too bad this wasn't actually roman's gimmick, because if it was it would be gold
>>
>>1945114
He didn't win though.

Based AJ able to not only back up his own words but the words of wastes of screentime too.
>>
>>1945116
>US Championship is lesser than universal
Nice meme
>>
>>1945074

Reminds me of big red machine Kane with how much no-selling he does.

Which is good.
>>
>>1945116

Think if the heel heat Reigns would get if he took up a more smug version of himself that always demands coming out last
>>
>>1945151
You do realize the only face on smack tram is Dean ambrose right?
>>
>>1945157
haven't seen much to judge

if I were Vince, I'd try him cut a few promos in house shows, so that if he botches it doesn't matter
>>
>>1945074
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=KuR5VW4Z1f0 the stone cold podcast with him put me over with Braun.
>>
Braun GOATman will eliminate Bray, I know this to be true.
>>
>>1945130
He only lost to Swagger and Ziggles once then squashed them
>>
>>1945074
>Slept on the table for 3 minutes
So much for the monster gimmick
>>
>>1945111
>>1945116
The US title is more valuable than the Galactic title

18+
>>
File: 1457815761839s.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1457815761839s.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>mfw Braun is actually good
>that intensity
>that scary voice
>>
>>1945551

Iktf desu senpai

I never thought I'd be borderline marking for BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

But here we fucking are. He's in a category with Jericho for "reasons to watch Raw", and that in itself is fucking incredible
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.