[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Vinny Mac just cough up the dimes and let these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: bucks.jpg (26KB, 574x347px) Image search: [Google]
bucks.jpg
26KB, 574x347px
Why doesn't Vinny Mac just cough up the dimes and let these guys run NXT for a while?
>>
because they look like fucking virgins
>>
Their entire characters are stolen.
>>
they literally have the face and jawline of newborns
>>
>>1944621
Think I read a year or two ago that these guys have been offered multiple contracts but there have always been a number of problems. From memory, thse are:
- They don't think WWE is offering them enough
- They know WWE will just split them up
- They don't show respect to any of the veterans and have ongoing heat with Big Show, Booker T and other brass

Plus, the likes of Full Sail are already insufferable. Can you imagine signing the biggest smark panderers on the market right now to Full Sail?
>>
>wanting them to further shit up nxt
>>
>>1944621
There is something about Nick Jackson's face that is inherently unlikeable
>>
>>1944709
They both have wives and children

>>1944720
>>1944782
Yeah Matt looks perfectly normal but Nick looks... unfortunate.
>>
>>1944784
neither of them look "normal"
the faggot with black hair looks like a virgin that wears anthrax and megadeath t shirts
the blonde faggot looks like child virgin that wears slayer and metallica t shirts
>>
Because he would never get his dimes back
>>
>>1944715
WWE has been ineffectually plagiarising itself since the late 90s and/or mid-80s so what's the problem?
>>
>>1944729
Booker T said he was cool with Generation Me now
>>
Because they're the Eva Marie of male wrestlers. Nobody wants to see them, not even ironically.
>>
>>1944784
I honestly can't tell which one is which in regards to your description. They both look retarded to me.
>>
>>1944621
Their gimmick is being the most indie tag team in the world. It would not really work in WWE
>>
>>1944621
They should wait until the balding one gets even balder, split them up and out them in the the CWD.
It needs some fresh new jobbers
>>
>>1946550
Name a tag team who outdraws them.
>>
>>1946550
they're massive draws what are you talking about
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.