[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else genuinely like Roman now? At first I was just memeing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: reddit filename.gif (503KB, 242x336px) Image search: [Google]
reddit filename.gif
503KB, 242x336px
Anyone else genuinely like Roman now? At first I was just memeing, but he's grown on me.
I don't know if it's the way he awkwardly (and cutely) delivers his lines, his brutal spear, or his chiseled good looks. Something about him is just so enticing.

I'm not gay btw.
>>
He's autismo on the mic, just like I'd be if I was a pro wrestler so I can relate to him

but also he's the biggest guy in the room and could shoot kick anyone's ass so he can be as autistic as he wants really, like Brock
>>
>>1943063
I like to pretend I like him on the internet because it makes people angry.
Haven't paid attention to him in months.
>>
Always liked him.

The people who bitch about Roman are the same retards who wanted to turn Cena heel for 10 years. Its a highly prevalent cognitive bias. People too dumb to grasp organisational failure look for an individual to blame and demonise them.

Any rational person can see Roman is one of the best all round workers on the roster.
>>
I don't hate him but find all of his segments are boring to the point i just skip them.
>>
>>1943063
>I'm not gay btw.
Yes you are
>>
>>1943063
Roman is based as fuck
>>
>>1943063
>At first I was just memeing

It was, it is and it'll always be memeing. Stop this shit you fucking fatfucks, if you hate wrestling that much, why are you even here?

Please have sex and lose weight
>>
>>1943109
t. Seething wrestlebabby
>>
>>1943109
BBDWTS
>>
>>1943067
this
>>
>>1943067
This. I don't even watch wrestling anymore
>>
His material sucks and the GOTTA MAKE HIM LOOK SOOO STRONG booking is fucking obnoxious and both of those things were on full display in the Rusev feud. Rusev never got to look like a serious threat (he couldn't even win a nothing match with no stakes on Raw for god's sake), so the feud was a joke.

I don't have anything against him personally but WWE seems dedicated to making me hate his character.
>>
>>1943109
Remember you are under scrutiny.

And Roman still sucks.
His weaknesses are still there. Zero charisma, zero promo skills. Can't sell. Booking is a nightmare
>>
>>1943145
That feud was shit because it wasn't ever booked like Rusev could even pin him clean.

Just like in basically every Roman feud, really
>>
Literally the worst wrestler in the company today and he can't talk at all on the mic.

The only people who like Romanetty are le epic contrarians.
>>
>>1943160
Basically. They could've had Roman pass out in the Accolade once. Just fucking once. It would've done so much for Rusev and made the feud feel real.

But he powers out of it every single fucking time. If Roman breaks out every time, how am I supposed to fucking believe it at all when he does it at the PPV.
>>
>>1943300
Exactly.

It's hilarious how even us, aspies, can come up with basically any other booking towards Roman that could get him over while not completely burying other good wrestlers on the way, but WWE can't and keep going with gottamakeromanlookstrong shit.

People broke from the Accolade so many times I only don't think someone is going to break out of it if it's against some even lower carded jobber.
>>
I've always liked Roman, cause I met him in person when RAW was here.
>>
I love him and he is very entertaining in the ring which is all I care about. Wrestling is about fake punches not wrestling moves
>>
He needs a better finisher, Spear is ok, Superman punch it's a joke, he should do it from top rope or something at least.
>>
This is how it goes with basically anything in life...

It's cool to like it when it's up and coming... when it reaches the top and it's now the coolest thing, you have to hate it because everyone else loves it... then when everyone else hates it you have to love it again because THAT'S WHAT'S COOL.

It goes for everything. Wrestling, music, films.
People are stupid like that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.