[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlotte can't understand what scots are chanting/singing!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 960x0.jpg (105KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
960x0.jpg
105KB, 960x638px
> It will be interesting to see how WWE edits tonight's RAW from Glasgow, Scotland before it airs on the USA Network.

> The crowd used "Bayley" chants and other native songs to hijack a segment with RAW Women's Champion. Charlotte apparently could not understand the accent and kept repeating her scripted promo lines. Suffice to say the segment came off very badly.

Below is video of the segment, which does contain Team RAW Survivor Series spoilers:

https://twitter.com/EntSlice/status/795749041783054336
>>
>still doing this
Lol she's so fucking terrible. Can't believe she has fans
>>
If only she could just be herself and call them a bunch of queen ass kissing no good scots
>>
>Sheep fuckers trying to get themselves over.
>Preferring Bail-ley over Charlotte
I wish they would had left the U.K. 2 years ago. Fucking sub-humans.
>>
>>1943064
Scots make up the most intelligent part of UK mate. If scots left, UK's collective IQ average will be way down.
>>
>>1943064
>Sheep fuckers
That's Wales you are thinking of there mate
>>
>>1943064
Calm down Ric
>>
I hate this chant/song so much, fuck Bailey.
>>
desu i don't know what these backwards idiots are trying to say either
>>
>>1943124
Based Bayley working the autists
>>
File: 1476990453345.png (181KB, 584x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476990453345.png
181KB, 584x568px
>>1943149
>b-based b-b-bayley
>>
>>1943154
kek
>>
>>1943029
Based Charlotte working the united kings
>>
>>1943029
I dont understand, why would she need to understand the accent of the crowd?

What does that have to do with her promo it's not like she needs to hear the crowd.

If the crowd hijacked the promo i'm not surprised the divashit isnt popular in the UK.
>>
>>1943029
Fucking Christ smarks are actually cancer
>>
>>1943154
Ya seethin
>>
File: IMG_1716.jpg (33KB, 218x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1716.jpg
33KB, 218x265px
>>1943154
Cuckter BTFO!
>>
Sad display of disrespect.
>>
>>1943748
They're supposed to disrespect you, Ashley. You're a heel.
>>
I'm watching this, if you think its a shoot you're retarded.

Also saying they want Bayley to be their girl is gross.
>>
>>1943788
Not that way. That hurts the talent.
>>
Bayley loves her scott fans
https://twitter.com/itsBayleyWWE/status/795836096676589573?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
>>1943029
They wouldn't need to edit any of it other than it taking too long.
>>
>>1943082
Who cares, its the same
>>
Smarks are the biggest marks
>>
>>1943029
Valid stuff except for the "not understanding their accents". She's been present for those chants in the past. Obviously her way of trying to deal with the crowd
>>
>>1944053
What hurts them is awkwardly sticking to the script instead of letting them cut their own promos
>>
They just aired it in the west coast unedited and literally who fucking cares lul
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.