[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On a 2000 episode of "Smackdown", Bob "Hardore"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 3

File: Boby holly.jpg (19KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Boby holly.jpg
19KB, 300x400px
>On a 2000 episode of "Smackdown", Bob "Hardore" Holly suffered a broken arm while attempting to stiff a relatively green Kurt Angle, after an argument backstage ensued about Angle going over
>On a 2002 episode of "Smackdown", Bob "Hardcore" Holly stiffed a young Brock Lesnar during a powerbomb, leading to Lesnar dropping Holly on his neck, breaking it
>On a 2003 episode of "Tough Enough" Bob "Hardcore" Holly took a hot tag in a training match and proceeded to stiff hit and slam a trainee
>After Mike Lockwoods death in 2003, by suicide, Bob "Hardcore" Holly refused to go to his funeral, calling Mike a "quitter" in his autobiography
>During his ECW run in 2006, Bob "Hardcore" Holly used backstage connections to change the outcome of his matches with CM Punk, one of which he would refuse to tap out, and another where he went over the young star
>During a run in 2007, Bob "Hardcore" Holly, who was suffering with a Staph Infection, would intentionally refuse to clean his own gym equipment, potentially infecting his gym mates
>During his WWE run in 2007, Bob "Hardcore" Holly entered in to several arguments wherein he argued that the much younger Cody Rhodes should ultimately not go over him, instead using backstage connections to set up an angle where Cody becomes Bob's protege, maintaining that the spotlight be shared between both
>On his final WWE match at Night of Champions in 2008, Bob "Hardcore" Holly stiffed Rhodes repeatedly during a handicap match
>During an appearance at a UK promotion in 2009, Bob "Hardcore" Holly repeatedly stiffed Thomas "The UK Kid" Jones in a TLC match, resulting in a visibly annoyed Jones stiff hitting Holly with a chair, breaking one of his ribs

Seriously, what the flying fuck is mentally wrong with Bob Holly?
>>
>>1941958
>>During a run in 2007, Bob "Hardcore" Holly, who was suffering with a Staph Infection, would intentionally refuse to clean his own gym equipment, potentially infecting his gym mates

well that's just fucked
>>
>>1941958
>After Mike Lockwoods death in 2003, by suicide, Bob "Hardcore" Holly refused to go to his funeral, calling Mike a "quitter" in his autobiography
>During a run in 2007, Bob "Hardcore" Holly, who was suffering with a Staph Infection, would intentionally refuse to clean his own gym equipment, potentially infecting his gym mates
need a credible source for those two
>>
>>1941958
based
>>
you forgot
>getting a tribal tattoo at middle-aged
>>
Based Bob
>>
>>1941958
Don't forget when he, Eddie and Benoit stiffed the fuck out of Pruder because he dared defend himself when Angle wanted to shoot on all the Tough Enough guys.
>>
>>1941993
and because Puder was acting like he a fag backstage
>>
>>1941986

I'm legitimately sure that Bob Holly has some kind of developmental mental illness where he doesn't have any kind of context of how old or strong he is. Like he thinks he's still a 16 year old kid with the world in front of him, incapable of hurting a fly
>>
>>1941958
He's a violent manchild that thinks he's hot shit for hurting people he knows won't fight back for fear of losing their jobs.
>>
>>1941997
so youre saying angle literally got worked into a shoot
>>
>>1942001
This.

Absolutely everyone hated Holly because he was such a kissass and a tattletale to the higher ups.
>>
>>1942006
>Absolutely everyone hated Holly
that's just not true
>>
>>1941958

I like how in each altercation of him going stiff with a younger star it came back to bite him in the ass. Karma's a bitch.
>>
It's because he's from Alabama. Never met a normal person from that shithole.
>>
>>1942006
>Absolutely everyone hated Holly
Nah, just the younger guys.

Where the older guys eventually warmed to the newbies, Holly would only further put up a wall. At the end of his WWE run, Holly didn't have any current roster friends because they'd all left.
>>
>>1941993
lol not really

Puder acted unprofessionally so they handed him to the guy everyone knows is a dick to newbyes for punishment

it's the only case where he was on the right side but that's just Puder's fault
>>
Don't forget that time he beat up Mick Foley for leaving him at the airport
>>
>>1942019
good
>>
>>1942018
>Puder acted unprofessionally

by not letting an olympic gold medalist shoot on him because he wanted to look cool in front of a crowd that just thought he was acting like an autist?
>>
>>1942019
Based
>>
>>1942009
This is only the stuff I could find where he ended up hurting himself, there's plenty more evidence of him stiffing younger stars on a day to day basis, to absolutely no retaliation.
>>
>>1941973

>in his autobiography
>>
>>1942019
That's fine, fuck Foley
>>
>>1942044
OP suggests that Holly didn't go to his funeral because he thought he was a quitter, which is just not true.
>>
>>1942027
you are basically implying that wasn't a scripted segment and that Vince would ever allow that to happen
>>
>>1942049
If that's the way you read it, I read it as "Bob Holly refused to go to Mikes funeral, and later called him a quitter" which is true
>>
Never realized Holly was so based
>>
>>1941958
>Holly stiffed a young Brock Lesnar during a powerbomb
>during
What did OP mean by this?
>>
>>1941958
Based Holly teaching the noobers the hard way
>>
>>1942027
it wasn't a shoot though he should have let angle, the veteran, take the lead. he wasn't in UFC defending a legit takedown, he was learning to work a pro wrestling match and should have fucked off.
>>
I just now rewatched the Lesnar match, Holly suffered a goddamn broken neck and still did a drop kick spot. Is he retarded?
>>
These """stories""" are all shitposts.

Holly broke his arm because of Angle's moonsault landing, both Holly and Lesnar said the powerbomb spot was a timing problem, and Holly spoke highly of Crash on a podcast. I could go on but cannot be bothered.
>>
>>1942066
brock had him up on his shoulders and holly shoot punched him in the head which made him drop him. not hard to understand you autist
>>
File: JPN_D`A_F_I_$@IF%I_1T}U.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
JPN_D`A_F_I_$@IF%I_1T}U.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
remember that time karma caught up to him

this was legit disgusting when it happened
>>
>>1942074
Oh yeah, Lesnar would totally admit to attempted murder in the middle of a match and Holly's gigantic ego would surely allow him to say it wasn't an accident, but actual payback for being a shitter.
>>
>>1942074
>getting worked
>>
>>1942074
no newfag, holly is a notorious dickhead who would try and legit hurt the other guys in the ring with his strikes. bradshaw was the same way. fuck those guys, both.
>>
>>1942075
post screenshot/gif/webm/video of it or it didn't happen
it's literally the first time I ever heard it and it happened over 13 years ago
>>
>>1942074
1. He stiffed angle the entire match
2. Holly would never admit to his shitty work practice
3. He got heat after the autobiography, and mentioned how he found Crash funny in a single podcast in 2014
>>
>>1942077
Lesnar probably would. Read his book.
>>
Does Bob know what a computer is
>>
>>1942082
>He got heat after the autobiography
most people praised his book as one of the best wrestling autobiographies ever written
>>
I always thought he was a piece of shit. Only knew about the Lesnar incident.
>>
>>1942081
were you even watching when it happened? they talked about it a lot after it happened and especially when holly came back, they made a pretty big deal about his broken neck. they also used it to make brock a monster, it was around the time he busted hogan open and wiped his blood across his chest like a sash, so it just added to that image.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnBK1qvofK8
>>
>>1942086
With more than a few controversial statements m8
>>
>>1942088
he didn't punch him, liar
>>
>>1942074
>These """stories""" are all shitposts.
>Literally all of them are well known

Holly's a legit cunt to noobs and it's fully possible that he doesn't understand computers but that's a different issue
>>
>>1942154
They contain true and false info. Holly runs his own Twitter.
>>
Bob Holly is about to rise from the sun, cause you guys are pis sing him off
>>
holly is one of those guys like bradshaw and triple h who think they're a lot better and worth a lot more than they really are, difference being jbl reinvented himself and had a pretty decent heel title run to cap off his career of garbage, and triple h married into wrestling royalty and politicked his way into being a main eventer

bob hollys just the bitter cunt that never figured out the system like he needed to for the way he was acting
>>
>>1941958
He's a psycho!
>>
He hated being spark plug so much that he spent the rest of his career trying to run away from it by being "hardcore".
>>
>>1942186
This
Holly is just a jobber who busted his ass to make it to the lower midcard and couldn't understand why he wasn't main event material. So he resorted to trying to hurt all the young guys going over him and got himself injured every time. He's nothing more Alabama trailer trash who is waiting for Vince to call him up and ask him if he wants some work.
>>
>Did you sandbag Brock?
>"That was an internet thing"
>"Anyone can put anything up on that internet"

This fucking guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOvcctTph5g
>>
>>1942081
18+ faggot there was an entire angle about it after Holly returned from Injury.
>>
>>1941958
For a guy with "backstage connections", he sure did have a remarkably sub par career. The one thing I'll give him credit for is longevity. He and Funaki somehow avoided being endeavored for what seemed like forever.
>>
>>1942076
based van dam
>>
So we've had Hunico shitting on numales in the past week and now we have based Hardman Holly conversation. Why does WWE consistantly refuse to shoot real men to the top?
>>
>>1944546
Because no one likes having angry hair trigger sucker punching manlets around
>>
>>1942088

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WKTFkIjCBU

Why do you faggots just lie on the internet?
>>
>>1941958
>hurts people so they will hurt him

he is a sado-masochist dipshit
>>
>>1942012
Kek
>>
>>1942056
edgy idiot
>>
>>1942080
Bradshaw was once knocked on his ass by Joey Styles. I know the story isn't really relevant here but I like to remember that moment when ever anyone says JBL is tough.
>>
>>1944626
I don't think anyone says Bradshaw is tough (unless they're some kind of an idiot). Just that he was a bully who stiffed guys he could get away with stiffing.
>>
>Dude I'm such a tough guy for taking advantage of people in a sport where you're supposed to fake wrestle and not actually hurt eachother

What did pretend tough guys mean by this?
>>
>>1944674
you sound nu-male as fuck cuck
>>
>>1942013
Not even all the younger guys. Despite him beating the shit out of Cappotelli on Tough Enough, Maven of all people has nothing but good things to say about Bobcore
>>
File: CEMc5rsUUAA4c-N.jpg large.jpg (107KB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CEMc5rsUUAA4c-N.jpg large.jpg
107KB, 608x1080px
He's always been a fucking cunt. Last year, I was really, really hoping he'd stiff Nick Gage during their match, but the latter got arrested and it never happened.
>>
>>1942080
>bradshaw
At least his immense faggotry resulted in one of the best feelgood moments in wrestling history, namely Stevie Richards giving JBL a stiff chair shot that resulted in several stitches and a severe concussion. Revenge for beating Blue Meanie up pretty badly at a previous event completely unprovoked.

https://youtu.be/vHMpUhEWp7M?t=5m27s
>>
>>1944815
and hardcore holly got a broken neck, broken limbs, and a huge gashed back that was deep as fuck and required a fucking dickload of stiches because of his faggotry, what's your point?
>>
>>1944818
>what's your point?
Right, wrestling forum. Sub-80 IQ is the standard here. Perhaps you should try reading and keeping the context of the thread in mind before revealing your inner redneck.
>>
>>1941958
He was lucky he didn't try to bully Joey Styles like JBL did.
>>
>>1944824
>at least his immense faggotry resulted in him getting hurt
>so did bob holly's

so again I ask, what was your point?
>>
Dude was over tho
>>
>>1942050
>>1942070
That was 100% a shoot, you fucking retards, and you would know that if you actually looked into it. It was a retarded segment in which they tried to naturally turn a shoot into a work. Basically, they put a bunch of green as shit kids looking to get into the WWE into a ring with Kurt Angle for a legit, non-scripted amateur wrestling match and told them to do their best to win. They figured the shoot would work itself because Angle would simply outwrestle all of them given his experience and come off looking like the veteran he is. Problem is, one of those kids turned out to be a trained MMA fighter who got Kurt into a kimura lock and would have made him tap had the ref not improvised a finish. Angle got outwrestled fair and square by a rookie and got pissed as fuck because it bruised his ego. Puder did nothing wrong.
>"""""smart""""" marks
You're dumb as shit and you know nothing.
>>
>>1944860
>for a legit, non-scripted amateur wrestling match and told them to do their best to win
no
>>
>>1941993
They were having a wrestling match and he pulled a submission move.
>>
Holly also beat the piss out of Renée Dupree both in the ring and backstage at a house show over something trivial as a parking ticket.
Fuck Bob Holly and his unprofessional bullshit.
>>
>>1944864
It was a shoot segment, you mongoloid. Deny it all you want--you won't change the facts.
>>
>>1944877
ok mr backstage insider :)
>>
>>1944881
You are hopelessly retarded.
>On November 4, 2004, episode of SmackDown!, taped in St. Louis, Missouri, during an unscripted segment of Tough Enough, Kurt Angle, a former American amateur wrestler and 1996 Olympic gold medalist, challenged the finalists through a squat thrust competition.[12][13] Chris Nawrocki won the competition, and the prize Nawrocki won was a *****shoot match***** against Angle.[14] Angle quickly took Nawrocki down, breaking his ribs, then made him submit with a neck crank.[14] After Angle defeated Nawrocki, Angle challenged the other finalists.[14] Puder accepted Angle's challenge.[14] Angle and Puder wrestled for position, with Angle taking Puder down, however, in the process, Puder locked Angle in a kimura lock.[13][14][15] With Puder on his back and Angle's arm locked in the kimura, Angle attempted a pin, one of two referees in the ring, Jim Korderas, quickly counted three to end the bout, despite the fact that Puder's shoulders were not fully down on the mat, bridging up at two.
>>
>>1944890
wow wikipedia..almost as reliable as making it up yourself you fucking inbred.
i spoke to people who were in the ring that day. i asked both korderas and angle about it. they were told to wrestle, but angle was not to lose as he was a veteran and the story was that they were rookies.

fucking kill yourself you stupid bucktooth virgin faggot.
>>
>>1944895
SEETHING
>>
>>1944895
ok mr backstage insider :)
>>
>>1944895
get laid
>>
>>1944815
Jesus christ you can see the chair bounce off his head
>>
>>1944815
JBL was stiffing the fuck out of him in the match too
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.